• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Emanuelson; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Birsa, Matri, Balotelli

Napoli: Reina; Mesto, Albiol, Britos, Zuniga; Dzemaili, Behrami; Insigne, Hamsik, Callejon; Higuain

-

A draw or a win for AC Milan would be nice.

Elchele

article_2429193_182_C0_A7_F00000578_837_634x453.jpg

He looks like a kid ready for his first day at school :lol

Surely he's more or less impossible to sell, kind of like City with Bridge, Kolo Toure etc? His wages are insane.

Looked like one meter outside to me in the replay but apparently the linesman had his sight crossed by the attacker.

Seen it from another angle at it does look just outside.

Wilbur

Banned
Sounds like we were shit. Reading the thread has only reinforced that.

Said all week Rio's been raped for pace a few times and his positioning has been shite. Should have been Evans today.

And RVP out and we still can't play Kagawa. It's just silly at this point.

Young, just fucking go. Just go away. Just go live in a shed and never speak to a fellow human again.

Valencia. You have to put in performances befitting of the legendary number 25 shirt.

Moyes. Why.

Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Emanuelson; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Birsa, Matri, Balotelli

Napoli: Reina; Mesto, Albiol, Britos, Zuniga; Dzemaili, Behrami; Insigne, Hamsik, Callejon; Higuain

-

Milan just have a terrible squad. Fester has assembled a bunch of scrubs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United's saviour next season barking orders like a fucking boss

tumblr_mtj719YxvA1s8z5rho2_250.gif

tumblr_mtj719YxvA1s8z5rho1_250.gif

We missed you baby <3 what took you so long :(

-

Straight red for Felipe Melo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

well that's out of character!

Salvadora

Might as well be. They beat Stoke at their game! :lol

I think we'll have to start getting used to Arsenal being a huge threat on set pieces now.

We finally have the player to take them and Giroud, Ramsey, Per and such are prime to score from them.

Moyes said something about wanting a consistent side to start the season. Can understand some of the reasoning behind that but it's been a bit excessive. Rio and Vidic playing 3 games in a week for example is fairly silly...that's just a fitness/injury thing not even performance related.

I wasn't that bothered about him not making changes today though, once it got to 4-0 I mean. Those guys fucked up, now take the battering.

No idea if that's why Moyes left them out there, but I wasn't bothered at that stage. No use putting the others on to chase a lost game and get pissed on.

The lack of rotation is troubling, especially with Fellaini saying the training is more intense than what he experienced at Everton. The continuous use of Rio, Vidic and RVP are just injuries waiting to happen.

pulga

Banned
Sounds like we were shit. Reading the thread has only reinforced that.

Said all week Rio's been raped for pace a few times and his positioning has been shite. Should have been Evans today.

And RVP out and we still can't play Kagawa. It's just silly at this point.

Young, just fucking go. Just go away. Just go live in a shed and never speak to a fellow human again.

Valencia. You have to put in performances befitting of the legendary number 25 shirt.

Moyes. Why.

Hehehehe

Hahahaha

You got utterly battered today

If it wasnt for Rooney, it'd be even more embarassing

Im a bit drunk

Forgive me baby

Scum

I think we'll have to start getting used to Arsenal being a huge threat on set pieces now.

We finally have the player to take them and Giroud, Ramsey, Per and such are prime to score from them.

You must be well happy to see Walcott far and away from taking set pieces. :lol

We're fucked if we don't learn how to deal with high pressing. Not everyone can do it for an entire match, but anyone can do it for 20 minutes a half, and our lack of comfort dealing with it has become enough of a pattern now for teams to start doing it whenever they play against us

cremino

-

I think the majority of Juve fans would disagree with you

Wilbur

Banned
Hehehehe

Hahahaha

You got utterly battered today

If it wasnt for Rooney, it'd be even more embarassing

Im a bit drunk

Forgive me baby

Pulga meet me at the colosseum at 11pm your time

We'll paint our faces, wear Neymar shirts and then go out and spend 150 dollars each on ladies of the night

It is the only thing that can heal my broken heart

Can tell this United team is gonna have the consistency of ectoplasm in a microwave. Play well, play shit etc etc. Win, lose, etc etc.

I don't want to cry today
I don't want to

pulga

Banned

We'll paint our faces, wear Neymar shirts and then go out and spend 150 dollars each on ladies of the night

Can tell this United team is gonna have the consistency of ectoplasm in a microwave. Play well, play shit etc etc. Win, lose, etc etc.

I don't want to

For one second I thought we were gonna duel to the death

But our peens dueling over who gets the snatch or arsehole of a well tasty slovenian prostitute sounds slightly better

I call anus

Manager

Daniel Taylor &#8207;@DTguardian 22m
Fair to say Pellegrini press confs a bit different to Mancini's. No stand-out quotes or colour. Just "very happy" etc etc

They're learning....

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes post match:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=554oiVncgFw

I don't get why he goes so hard on the fixture list thing, "still not convinced about the way the balls came out of the PL bag".

It was a really tough start to be honest. Not that it was fixed, but I hope now he's got that excuse out of the way he can say "right, 33 game league season, lets try and win every one we can". Write off these matches. 7 points from 15 isn't great on paper but we'd lost to Everton and aren't far off the time we lost to Spurs at home as well. And still only 3 points off City and Chelsea who have had an easier run of games and looked unimpressive while doing so (today not counting obviously!)

Time for Moyes to stop with the excuses now. Season starts here. The whole club has an awful lot of work to do.

I don't want to
http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/theres_always_hope.swf

Salvadora

It was a really tough start to be honest. Not that it was fixed, but I hope now he's got that excuse out of the way he can say "right, 33 game league season, lets try and win every one we can". Write off these matches. 7 points from 15 isn't great on paper but we'd lost to Everton and aren't far off the time we lost to Spurs at home as well. And still only 3 points off City and Chelsea who have had an easier run of games and looked unimpressive while doing so (today not counting obviously!)

Time for Moyes to stop with the excuses now. Season starts here. The whole club has an awful lot of work to do.
The more worrying aspect is your lack of attacking threat.

Last season (after conceding first) you put teams to the sword.

Wilbur

Banned
For one second I thought we were gonna duel to the death

But our peens dueling over who gets the snatch or arsehole of a well tasty slovenian prostitute sounds slightly better

I call anus

I'll take pussy. It'll be more comforting for my first post break up bang. Then at 4am after we take a ket break, I take the ass

To be where your yogurt spitter has been, Brother Ale

It will be a pleasure

And I don't know why they aren't using El Shaarawy anymore?

because Balo is selfish. When it was Shaz and Pazzini up front there were lots of nice one two and Pazzini would just get his poaching goals. When Balotelli came he would just hold the ball up and wait for the foul. Completely left Shaz isolated.

It also does not help that when De Sciglio is injured, he has to come back and help up the scrubs they use at LB.

He is their best player but because of Balo he just is not able to play his natural game.

Wilbur

Banned
The more worrying aspect is your lack of attacking threat.

Last season (after conceding first) you put teams to the sword.

Well, we were playing what is likely to be the toughest match of the domestic season, City away. Should we (by the sounds of things, bear in mind I haven't seen anything yet) have played better and shown more fight? Of course. But turning around a 1-0 defecit away at our city rivals who always seem to turn it on for our matches is different than falling behind against Reading or a young Villa side and turning it around.

It's very early days. Fergie has been on the end of some absolute beatings as well. 6-1 vs City, 4-1 vs Liverpool, 5-0 vs Newcastle, a few shitty performances against Mou Chelsea v1.0

Hard to judge anyone just yet after five games. Real baptism of fire for Moyes.

Top Bottom