• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

K1LLER7

I hope we move to a 4-3-3 from now on.

Carrick and Fellani need a more mobile player with them. It allows Fellani to move further forward where he's better and should also help with the passing as the midfield passed the ball way to slowly in the 1st half. Shit was so predictable.

I hope to see a midfield 3 of Carrick, Fellani and Shinji, who would play the same role Clev played when he came on.

Januzaj has to play against Liverpool on Wednesday. Zaha too.

Young or Valencia really need to step it up. At the moment, Januzaj would probably do better than both of them.

Credit to City, The spine of their team all played great, especially Aguero. They need to get Clichy in at LB or someone other than Kolorov.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I saw someone mention Inter had won 7-0 earlier but now I just see that all 7 scorers were different. Has to be some sort of record? Or close to one.

FIORENTINA-JUVENTUS-0-5.jpg

Salvadora

Yup. Outside of CL games, this injury crisis of sorts couldn't have come at a better time. Hopefully we pick up a lot of points along the way, no reason why we can't be top of the table when we go to Old Trafford.
Our games against the big clubs later in the year are positioned horribly though. Think we play United away after Dortmund? Lots of that sort of thing.

No excuses to drop points in the close future though.

If there's one thing we can all agree on is that no one wants to see Young start again in big matches. I didn't mind the formation when cleverly was on, I'd love to see it again but with Shinji instead. It could help him find his place a lot better than the dire 4-4-2

When I saw the lineup, for the first time ever, I agreed with Wilbur that the score was decided before the match. Thus leading me to believe, yet again, that Wilbur has single handedly lost us another match.

How was I supposed to know what that meant? Not fair. I'm not from the UK.

If those Brit ducks don't stop doing that I'll have to start writing jokes from my country, you should too.

Wilbur

Banned
If there's one thing we can all agree on is that no one wants to see Young start again in big matches. I didn't mind the formation when cleverly was on, I'd love to see it again but with Shinji instead. It could help him find his place a lot better than the dire 4-4-2

When I saw the lineup, for the first time ever, I agreed with Wilbur that the score was decided before the match. Thus leading me to believe, yet again, that Wilbur has single handedly lost us another match.

If those Brit ducks don't stop doing that I'll have to start writing jokes from my country, you should too.

I'm going to fucking shoot you so hard come October the first

I
Mean
It

You kipper

Top Bottom