• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wilbur

Banned
Milan are a long way from being good. Fester is to blame for the problems. Allegri getting 3rd with Mexas and Zap in defence is a miracle.

Allegri's like a Serie A Martinez. Shit for half the year, good for half the year. Milan can't afford to be shit half the year.

Sack him. Assassinate gold tie. Hang Berlusconi by his throbbing erection. Employ Roberto Mancini. ???. Profit.

bud

milan - napoli
madrid - getafe
valencia - sevilla
psg - monaco
arsenal - stoke
city - united
roma - lazio
juve - verona
psv - ajax
feyenoord - utrecht

placed a cheeky one buck bet on this accumulator. going alright so far. i need the underlined to win. 425 big ones at stake here.

#pray4bud

seven down. three more to go.

napoli, psg and sevilla... please.

Allegri's like a Serie A Martinez. Shit for half the year, good for half the year. Milan can't afford to be shit half the year.

Sack him. Assassinate gold tie. Hang Berlusconi by his throbbing erection. Employ Roberto Mancini. ???. Profit.

Haha, more like the Serie A Wenger. Somehow gets them in the CL

Too easy for Napoli

cremino

Milan are a long way from being good. Fester is to blame for the problems. Allegri getting 3rd with Mexas and Zap in defence is a miracle.

Inter had a mediocre team last year and the same team this year.... The difference is Mazzarri......Allegri is barely better than Stramaccioni

panty

Illarra, Di Maria and Isco were the three stars today. Illarra was awesome, he's really going to be the next Alonso for us.

Good guy Angel giving his shirt to to the crowd.

Lightning

Banned
Our games against the big clubs later in the year are positioned horribly though. Think we play United away after Dortmund? Lots of that sort of thing.

No excuses to drop points in the close future though.
Swansea away is a tough fixture. The others are more manageable but next week will be a hard game, West Brom away is not easy either.

Crystal Palace and Norwich should be straight forward then we face Lolerpool before a trip to Old Trafford. I wouldn't call that insanely easy.

Turok_TTZ

Good game 4-1 for madrid. Benzema is very unlucky not to have scored. Needs to be more clinical but I believe it is only a matter of time before his form catches up to his class.
The effort is definitely there from Benz. Only a matter of time.

lol cr7 with that back heel flick.

Gareth Bale yer garbage. 91m spent and you get yourself injured in warm up? Di Maria should not be benched by the likes of ye... Especially when Di maria has yet to have a bad game so far. Loving Di maria this season, dat work ethic.

panty

J

Better than that piece of walking cunt hair you sperms bought lolololol

iGzA9EZFnFyDr.gif

Inter had a mediocre team last year and the same team this year.... The difference is Mazzarri......Allegri is barely better than Stramaccioni

Inter have better defenders. Allegri has no talent at the back.

Also this Inter squad is different feom last year.

I really dont understand the Allegri hate. It seems he has little say in who they buy and is constantly being forced through the unwanted changes to adapt his tactics.

Peco

I really dont understand the Allegri hate. It seems he has little say in who they buy and is constantly being forced through the unwanted changes to adapt his tactics.

If by little you mean asking for Matri and spending 12 mil for him, ok.

cremino

Who wanted Matri????

Salvadora

Swansea away is a tough fixture. The others are more manageable but next week will be a hard game, West Brom away is not easy either.

Crystal Palace and Norwich should be straight forward then we face Lolerpool before a trip to Old Trafford. I wouldn't call that insanely easy.
I'm a tad concerned about WBA if I'm being honest. I thought the Walcott injury was just sickness and he would be back immediately. I'm trying to imagine our line-up:

--------------------------------Fabianski/Viviano-------------------------------------

Jenkinson------ Mertesacker/Koscielny------Vermaelen--------Monreal

--------------------------------------Frimpong------------------------------------------------

-Walcott(?)-------------Arteta-----Ramsey/Wilshere/Ozil?----------Ryo----

-------------------------------------Bendtner--------------------------------------------

So many rotation players injured..... even young players like Zelalem are out of action...

Top Bottom