• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

rodvik

Who wants to see Youngs stats for this game?

15 passes
60% pass accuracy

2 Crosses
0% accuracy

0 Shots

0 Successful dribbles

Shame really. he was good for us, bit selfish but good. He also left us in a respectful manner, I would take him back.

Wilbur

Banned
Who wants to see Youngs stats for this game?

15 passes
60% pass accuracy

2 Crosses
0% accuracy

0 Shots

0 Successful dribbles

I've genuinely never disliked a United player more in my life. Even Alan Smith and Kleberson brought me more cockjoy.

bud

after napoli scored their first goal, i felt so happy and hopeful. it's been a long time since i've been so optimistic.

now i'm back to real life. a life filled with disappointment.
ibhBf1SN5P83U7.png

rangersmad92

Neo Member
Pretty much. I thought Dicanio had actually been moving the club in the right direction, bot rid of a bunch of deadwood crap or bad attitude players and started to mold the team.

5 games seems very harsh.

Exactly if your gonna be letting him buy that many players then you need to give him until at least Christmas in my opinion.

Wilbur

Banned
Good win for Napoli that. The Rafa train goes on and on.

The Conte tram, the Garcia truck and the Montella tube not far behind.

The Allegri tricycle...

rodvik

I like Sunderland so I wont wish ill upon them but the potential candidates might be

RDM
Pulis
McLeish
Gus "shitter" Poyet

Fucking hell, what a grab bag of shite. RDM probaby the best option. So they will hire Pulis :)

Utterly baffling sacking of Di Canio. He's had 12 games, had a whole summer to stamp his mark on the team a bit. Gone before October. Stupid.

Salvadora

I like Sunderland so I wont wish ill upon them but the potential candidates might be

RDM
Pulis
McLeish
Gus "shitter" Poyet

Fucking hell, what a grab bag of shite. RDM probaby the best option. So they will hire Pulis :)

The Sunderland job is a poisoned chalice, RDM would be wise to stay away.

nemesun

They didn't have a choice, they were on course for putting themselves in QPR's position.

You need to give your manager some fucking time after the sort of summer they had. You can't expect result right away when you just brought in 17 new players and got rid of 80% of your team from the last campaign. Some fucking common sense wouldn't go a miss here. What do they expect the new manager to achieve when the players already know they can undermine his authority at every turn and get him the sack!

Top Bottom