• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Clegg

I'm starting to think that Young has been a worse signing than Bebe.

Yeah the latter cost 7m and has only played a handful of times but Young has played PL football for years, cost £16m and 100k a week in wages. You can probably could probably count on one hand the number of good performances he's had for us.

nemesun

It will take one great man to stand athwart history and say "no, this club will fall no further!"

alex-mcleish.jpg

Hexx gonna come in and stab you right between the eyes.
DvFUO.gif

Splatt

I'm starting to think that Young has been a worse signing than Bebe.

Yeah the latter cost 7m and has only played a handful of times but Young has played PL football for years, cost £16m and 100k a week in wages. You can probably could probably count on one hand the number of good performances he's had for us.

Don't know who got a worse deal from Aston Villa that year.

Liverpool with Downing or Utd with Young.

Matri is such a disgraceful player. I bet he tries harder putting blonde highlights in his hair than he does in a game. It was embarrassing seeing him barely attempt to reach passes and crosses from Balo, like he couldn't even be bothered. A total piece of shit.

I miss Pazzo and El Sha.

Arnie

I want Di Canio to pick up some flop job Serie A team so I can see him and Conte going Super Saiyan 8 down each other's throats until they just clasp together and make out in an explosion of passion.

Lightning

Banned
The Sunderland job is a poisoned chalice, RDM would be wise to stay away.
Why is it a poisoned Chalice? They backed Martin O'neil and allowed him some money to buy players and that didn't work out for them. They backed Di Canio with his wholesale cleanout and changes and he was on course to putting them in a position where even Wenger or Ferguson couldn't have kept them up.

Take a look at Sunderland's fixtures and how they are playing. Di Canio doesn't have a fucking clue how to get this team to defend properly and they need to get someone who can arrange their defence otherwise they're gone. They will never out score the opposition if they leak goals, they don't have enough quality up front for that and cannot get that quality up front.

Clegg

Don't know who got a worse deal from Aston Villa that year.

Liverpool with Downing or Utd with Young.

I think Downing cost more than Young but at least Liverpool had the cop on to sell him when they realized he was a failure.

We still play Young in our biggest domestic game of the season ffs.

Salvadora

Why is it a poisoned Chalice? They backed Martin O'neil and allowed him some money to buy players and that didn't work out for them. They backed Di Canio with his wholesale cleanout and changes and he was on course to putting them in a position where even Wenger or Ferguson couldn't have kept them up.

Take a look at Sunderland's fixtures and how they are playing. Di Canio doesn't have a fucking clue how to get this team to defend properly and they need to get someone who can arrange their defence otherwise they're gone. They will never out score the opposition if they leak goals, they don't have enough quality up front for that and cannot get that quality up front.
I think for two reasons; their upcoming fixtures are horrendous and there is a lack of squad cohesion at the moment (understandably). Whoever comes in will face negative headlines for the foreseeable future, I don't know if Di Matteo would welcome that.

They're going down with Crystal Palace and Newcastle, it's written in the stars.

Peco

It's crazy how every fan can see this but B&G don't . . . . Really makes me wonder if they even give a shit about the club anymore.

Dude, certain fans don't know shit: they booed for the arrival of Matri but were melancholic enough to cheer for the return of Kaka, and they also backed Allegri in the past like Galliani always does. Berlusconi is in deep shit for his political and juridical problems, he simply doesn't care.
MilanGAF is the only hope.

Arnie

Di Matteo's perfect for the job because his singular tactical acumen is lining defences up to repel whatever's thrown at them, which, considering their upcoming fixtures and how the squad is currently gelling, is exactly what they're going to have to do.

Sit deep for six matches, soak up what you can and try to hit teams on the break with Fletcher, and if you survive then you can implement some expansive ideas.

3Sixty

Yes its normally a strange sacking but this is fucking Di Canio.

He probably walked into the meeting and ejaculated all over Ellis Short's face.

flippedb

Banned
Dude, certain fans don't know shit: they booed for the arrival of Matri but were melancholic enough to cheer for the return of Kaka, and they also backed Allegri in the past like Galliani always does. Berlusconi is in deep shit for his political and juridical problems, he simply doesn't care.
MilanGAF is the only hope.

Matri sucks and Kaká was free. I thought Allegri could be a better choice tan Seedorf, but I don't know anymore. I want G to get a goood coach.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
SAF probably wanted Pep and not Moyes, but Pep only takes teams that are already full of good players not teams with Cleverly, Young, Valencia etc...

nemesun

Di Matteo's perfect for the job because his singular tactical acumen is lining defences up to repel whatever's thrown at them, which, considering their upcoming fixtures and how the squad is currently gelling, is exactly what they're going to have to do.

Sit deep for six matches, soak up what you can and try to hit teams on the break with Fletcher, and if you survive then you can implement some expansive ideas.

Tony "Ball Dryer" Pulis will take 'em to Europa for half the price.

Clegg

Didn't Fletcher do his shoulder yesterday?

Not exactly the ideal situation for a prospective new manager.

To sack a Premier League manager after 13 games suggests there was something rotten with the state of the squad chemistry. I can only imagine he made too many enemies inside the club

Who hasn't dreamt of ejaculating on Ellis Shorts face to be fair?

Serious question football GAF, if you could ejaculate on any football clubs owners face, who would it be? Personally I would go with Bata KanKan

Vqe9ofW.jpg

cqYfk7l.jpg

If that isn't someone who deserves my wasted potential children all over his face, then I don't know who does.

Top Bottom