• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Splatt

Who hasn't dreamt of ejaculating on Ellis Shorts face to be fair?

Serious question football GAF, if you could ejaculate on any football clubs owners face, who would it be? Personally I would go with Bata KanKan

Vqe9ofW.jpg

cqYfk7l.jpg

If that isn't someone who deserves my wasted potential children all over his face, then I don't know who does.

He died about 3 months ago :(((((

GQman2121

Banned
Here's Nolan (who is dying of brain cancer) with Frank Lampard yesterday. This is the kid I mentioned a few weeks ago that our Baltimore chapter of Chelsea in America had sent to see the club play.

BUsZFdeCYAAM3gv.jpg

As happy as I am that we ending up winning yesterday, I'm even happier for Nolan to be able to witness it in person. He apparently had an amazing few days in London and received a number of gifts directly from the club.

3Sixty

Serious question football GAF, if you could ejaculate on any football clubs owners face, who would it be? Personally I would go with Bata KanKan

If that isn't someone who deserves my wasted potential children all over his face, then I don't know who does.

Simon Jordon.

100 times over.

bud

http://i.imgur.com/Vqe9ofW.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cqYfk7l.jpg[IMG]

If that isn't someone who deserves my wasted potential children all over his face, then I don't know who does.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DHKycGr.jpg

i want to mould his mustache to my liking using my super strength semen. it will deeply penetrate his hair follicles and keep the hair in place for years to come.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Here's Nolan (who is dying of brain cancer) with Frank Lampard yesterday. This is the kid I mentioned a few weeks ago that our Baltimore chapter of Chelsea in America had sent to see the club play.

BUsZFdeCYAAM3gv.jpg

As happy as I am that we ending up winning yesterday, I'm even happier for Nolan to be able to witness it in person. He apparently had an amazing few days in London and received a number of gifts directly from the club.
Great stuff.

Mezzaroma looks like my old math teacher.

BUsZFdeCYAAM3gv.jpg

Great that it worked out man. :D

cremino

To sack a Premier League manager after 13 games suggests there was something rotten with the state of the squad chemistry. I can only imagine he made too many enemies inside the club

Not surprising considering we are talking about Di Canio....

As a player :

He left Juve because he had a fall out with Trapattoni and Vialli;
He left MiIlan because he had a fall out with Capello;
He left Lazio because he had a fall out with the president.

Zabojnik

You know as much as I am disgusted by Allegri and our performances, I don't think we deserved to lose tonight. We played pretty well considering the shit players Allegri decided to put out there, and Napoli just capitalized on two ridiculous defensive errors. Reina had an amazing game, us winning just wasn't in the cards.

Yep, pretty much. Napoli are doing great, there's no denying that, but they've also been quite lucky so far.

Guys, what is this sort of jacket called?

An Arnie.

GQman2121

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/DHKycGr.jpg[IMG]

i want to mould his mustache to my liking using my super strength semen. it will deeply penetrate his hair follicles and keep the hair in place for years to come.[/QUOTE]

Oh, come on Bud. Do you just not like his face? Because he seems like an awesome guy. Dude got rich by patenting bumpers for cars. Self made Pakistani that came from nothing that went on to own two major sports teams. It's a great story.

Oh, come on Bud. Do you just not like his face? Because he seems like an awesome guy. Dude got rich by patenting bumpers for cars. Self made Pakistani that came from nothing that went on to own two major sports teams. It's a great story.

I'm pretty sure what Bud just wrote is actually meant very lovingly and romantic, in a bud way.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Just google'd Valentina Mezzaroma, fucking wow. Italian women have to be kinky as fuck like they really like dirty rough sex.

bud

haha, i don't hate him at all. i love his moustache.

rodvik

Don't know who got a worse deal from Aston Villa that year.

Liverpool with Downing or Utd with Young.

Honestly I would love to laugh and say we ripped both clubs off but the truth is we missed both of them after they left. So a lose/lose all around.

Carbonox

but but di canio was supposed to take sunderland to the promised land

I'm watching the Conan the Barbarian reboot and it's not terribad as I expected. Rachel Nichols hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

FootballFan

Did you see those Chelsea ad boards today? Said "Chelsea, building bridges in your community" or something like that.

Building a bridge

Respect to Chelsea and their fans for being able to do it.

Who was the user that said that btw? Always forget. "I eat your cheese, throws table at wife" thing. Was it Fur_Q ?

Elchele

Serial Killer Jacket I believe.

:lol 10/10

BUsZFdeCYAAM3gv.jpg

Did he get to meet Di Matteo?

Zabojnik

Oh, God. Owen. D:

Come on, son.

<3

I can't believe how incredibly shitty our calendar is. Conte, the match we absolutely have to win is Juve - Galatasaray. Fuck Torino. Field Peluso, Padoin, De Ceglie, Isla, Giovinco and Quagliarella for all I care.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys please don't talk about BB tomorrow.

Two episodes left, control your ovaries and post in the BB thread.

Arnie

Shearer is infinitely worse than Owen.

And I hate Owen.

And Kilbane has the broadest Preston accent you're likely to hear. He's like a drunk Clark Carlisle.

This post is a few days old but uhm I did remember a thread about this being true, and just randomly saw it linked to now on gaming side

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497472

I guess it's not true for Sony but it is for MS.

Have you see the recent thread about getting banned from Xbox? Turns out he pirated games.

A bit OT but I was gonna post something somewhat similar, this is super snitchy but I know someone who is seriously thinking of filing a complaint against his friend for pirating games on the Xbox. What do you guys think of this morally? Personally I wouldn't know what to do.

FootballFan

Guys please don't talk about BB tomorrow.

Two episodes left, control your ovaries and post in the BB thread.

I'll do all the posting for everyone now.

"OMFG I can't breathe

BB.

omg i am dead

*last line of the episode used as a reply*"

How much later do you get the episodes Yurt?

FootballFan

Have you see the recent thread about getting banned from Xbox? Turns out he pirated games.

A bit OT but I was gonna post something somewhat similar, this is super snitchy but I know someone who is seriously thinking of filing a complaint against his friend for pirating games on the Xbox. What do you guys think of this morally? Personally I wouldn't know what to do.

Filing a complaint against a friend? What... Some people man.

sneaky77

filing a complaint with ms? fuck that shit I wouldn't even if I wouldn't pirate the titles.

Top Bottom