• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wes

venison crêpe
roooney.gif

iN3RcbYcZyQfQ.gif

Shame the scoreline is in the top gif.

flippedb

Banned
Holy shit @BB! Unexpected dead from one of the main characters, according to a reliable source.

I'm joking. Never seen BB and have no sources, at all.

Filing a complaint against a friend? What... Some people man.

filing a complaint with ms? fuck that shit I wouldn't even if I wouldn't pirate the titles.

That's my thought process too, MS will probably ban his console and account.

Watching Total Recall. This movie is pretty meh.

My friend made us go watch the remake just for Kate Beckinsale, the looks on his face were on some Wilbur levels.

So Wednesday comes and who gets to start? There's Chicha, Januzaj, Shinji, Zahallah, and Nani to pick from. You have to leave one out of the starting lineup. I would leave Zaha out, but the cup games are games where he should be starting.

Chicha
Nani - Shinji - Januzaj

It's so obvious Moyes. I have a feeling he won't play this lineup though.

Clegg

So Wednesday comes and who gets to start? There's Chicha, Januzaj, Shinji, Zahallah, and Nani to pick from. You have to leave one out of the starting lineup. I would leave Zaha out, but the cup games are games where he should be starting.

Chicha
Nani - Shinji - Januzaj

Hernandez

Young - Welbeck- Valencia

kharma45

Chicha
Nani - Shinji - Januzaj

Moyes will want to win so he'll play this

DDG

Smalling Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Valencia Carrick Felliani Young

Giggs

Rooney

;_;

Zabojnik

Tevez was immense today. I'd post some gifs, but I'm at work. Conte must be fapping like crazy. Llorente had a good game as well. Still needs some work, but from what I saw today I'd say Vucinic is likely to be 'downgraded' from 2nd to 3rd striker, as soon as Llion hits his stride.

I had a feeling Moyes would want to win due to losing to Liverpool the first time. I've had that feeling since the draw. Now with the City loss, he'll want to win even more.

ugh

Fuck the cup and play my lineup. They're good enough to beat Liverpool anyways.

edit: Redcafe want to see rppmey play. Fuck. Play Januzaj. He needs games and it could play an important part in his contract situation.

Hixx

Bally in charge for the cup game.

Two strongest rumours are, as everyone knows: Di Matteo and the other Poyet.

I will be fucking sick if it is Poyet. An absolute cunt without being ever so slightly likable like Paolo.

I feel like Moyes is going to change very little to get to know every player well. Even though it is a lost cause to get to know Young he will still play him.

I would love to see

--- Carrick ---
-- Fellaini Adnan for KidA - Shinji
Valencia - Nani
--- Chicha ---

Lightning

Banned

I will be fucking sick if it is Poyet. An absolute cunt without being ever so slightly likable like Paolo.
You should go for Tony Pulis or Di Matteo. Both are good at marshalling a defence which is what you're going to need to do.

I hate Pulis though. He is a complete twat.

Scum

Di Matteo it is then.

kharma45

What I'd love to see in the Carling Cup would be

Rafael Jones Evans Fabio

Nani Carrick Felliani Adnan

Kagawa

Chica

with Zaha getting some game time in the second half, but that team is young, exciting and talents so won't happen.

You guys think Shinji is done at united? Winter or Summer? When do Dortmund try to get him back.

It's only been a few games, if he doesn't get a fair crack by Christmas then I'd be worried.

Top Bottom