• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

What I'd love to see in the Carling Cup would be

Rafael Jones Evans Fabio

Nani Carrick Felliani Adnan

Kagawa

Chica

with Zaha getting some game time in the second half, but that team is young, exciting and talents so won't happen.

It's only been a few games, if he doesn't get a fair crack by Christmas then I'd be worried.

Afro is cup tied I think. I also think he will play Buttner over Fabio at lb. Seems to rate him over Fabio there.

K1LLER7

So Wednesday comes and who gets to start? There's Chicha, Januzaj, Shinji, Zahallah, and Nani to pick from. You have to leave one out of the starting lineup. I would leave Zaha out, but the cup games are games where he should be starting.

Chicha
Nani - Shinji - Januzaj

It's so obvious Moyes. I have a feeling he won't play this lineup though.
I hope we'll see something like...

--------- Ando - Cleverley - Shinji --------

--- Zaha/Nani ----- Chicha ---- Januzaj ---

Get Zaha on in the 2nd half or let him play the full game. Let Nani start vs West Brom.

The best scenerio would be, Adnan styles on Liverpool, so much that he starts against West Brom and we never see Young start again.

But knowing Moyes, Valencia and Young will start next week.

Lightning

Banned
ih5YwU35u5LiW.gif
Hope you get Alex McLeish!

Batigol

Banned
The thing is he can drag other teams down to his level and so he can grind out points. His football is soul destroying though.

It really is. Worst game I saw of recent memory was Stoke vs Villa when he was in charge. Good grief.

Just thinking about him makes me angry. What a pleb

Messi

Did he actually say that? wtf...

“I have been here [at the Etihad] with Everton many times and I don’t think I suffered a defeat like this with Everton. I talked with the players the same as I would at any other clubs. They are good pros here and they know when they are bang at it and when they are not.”

rodvik

It really is. Worst game I saw of recent memory was Stoke vs Villa when he was in charge. Good grief.

Just thinking about him makes me angry. What a pleb

Christ on a bike that really happened eh? Just convinced myself it was a bad dream.

Btw grats on yesterdays result!

Batigol

Banned
Christ on a bike that really happened eh? Just convinced myself it was a bad dream.

Btw grats on yesterdays result!

Thanks man.

Season has been so drab so far I haven't bothered to even talk about it :lol

Hopefully Lingard's loan is extended. He said he wants to stay the season so fingers crossed

______________The Miggles_____________
Fuck Knows___Toure___Sakho___Mad Jose
_________Henderson_____Lucas_________
_________________Alberto______________
__Sterling______________________Moses__
_________________Suarez______________

Gerrard definitely needs a rest. He's looked fatigued recently. Anybody got any idea when Allen's due back? Feel like we miss him quite a bit, especially yesterday as Lucas/Gerrard really weren't dropping back to provide a passing option for the Miggles/CBs. I also wonder whether we could conceivably play Gerrard where I have Alberto there, maybe not as an out-and-out 10 but the more advanced of a midfield 3 who can link midfield & attack, so if he does get outpaced/outmuscled there's usually two players behind him that can also hold that position if he wants to advance a bit (That said, Henderson isn't a natural DM and Lucas isn't really a holding-type DM so how that'd work out I dunno). It's what I did on FM (albeit having spent £20m+ on a pure holding DM to play alongside Lucas) though so it probably means I'm wrong.

Not sure of that front three, particularly Sterling depending on who starts at RB. It looked like he had too much to do against So'ton so he wasn't really effective. I'd have Suarez on the right but I feel like we might rest Studge now we have The Vampire back. Possibly have Aspas there interchanging with Suarez. Aspas is not a creative AM at all.

Defensively, Agger will probably be rested, RB explains itself, Sakho's been good for a newbie and Toure is, IMO, a better partner for Sakho than Skrtel is. As much as Enrique frustrates me he's the only pure FB we have.

This guy must never get to eat any junk food. he is ripped on arrow.

http://www.abload.de/img/arrow10ayfcg.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You just reminded me of something. Totally unrelated but speaking of junk food, I feel like Rockstar has been lazy with enterable buildings in GTA V. You can't even enter Burger Shot or Clucking Bell, you can't tell me those interiors would have been a lot of work. Same for the buildings you can buy and can't enter, would have loved to enter that cheap looking titty bar in the countryside. A bit disappointed with that.

Top Bottom