• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

FuturusX

jbpnkZJGwQTrLR.png

What have i done

Woah ITV has a cool trendy logo. I have not been home for a while, is it possible that the company has shifted into a brave new risk taking direction, with the result of producing good television?

pulga

Banned
Pulgisssssssssssssss. We need Real to gift us at least 3 points in CL. Do something.

Not feeling too worried for Juve yet, let's see how the Gala-Copen games go before twisting our dicks.

Which reminds me, when are the juve-madrid tickets expected to go on sale? They can be bought on the juve website once I have my juve card right?

:( cause i was a Arsenal draw away from winning 150€.

:) cause United once again got humilliated and embarassed by the superior Manchester team.

lol Wilbur
lol doicare
lol Clegg
lol WJD
lol kharma45
lol KidA Seven
lol Salazar
lol LabouredSubterfuge
lol Vivalaraza
lol Sleeplessnights

kharma45

:) cause United once again got humilliated and embarassed by the superior Manchester team.

lol Wilbur
lol doicare
lol Clegg
lol WJD
lol kharma45
lol KidA Seven
lol Salazar
lol LabouredSubterfuge
lol Vivalaraza
lol Sleeplessnights

We needed Garay today.

pulga

Banned

lol Wilbur
lol doicare
lol Clegg
lol WJD
lol kharma45
lol KidA Seven
lol Salazar
lol LabouredSubterfuge
lol Vivalaraza
lol Sleeplessnights

Hahahaha

Lambda i love you

You make my testes tickle

Hernan Crespo just called United a "vergogna deportiva" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Zabojnik

Which reminds me, when are the juve-madrid tickets expected to go on sale? They can be bought on the juve website once I have my juve card right?

The pre-sale for members usually starts 15-20 days before the match. When did you apply for Juve International Member?

K1LLER7

lol Wilbur
lol doicare
lol Clegg
lol WJD
lol kharma45
lol KidA Seven
lol Salazar
lol LabouredSubterfuge
lol Vivalaraza
lol Sleeplessnights
Not even on the list.

Lambada Pisscum pls

Showaddy

Damn completely missed that Mad Paulo's been sacked. I wonder if West Ham fans will start chanting his name now or if they'll give him a miss this time...

Wilbur

Banned

lol Wilbur
lol doicare
lol Clegg
lol WJD
lol kharma45
lol KidA Seven
lol Salazar
lol LabouredSubterfuge
lol Vivalaraza
lol Sleeplessnights

go for kip you fuck

pulga

Banned
The pre-sale for members usually starts 15-20 days before the match. When did you apply for Juve International Member?

Not International, got a Premium one and precisely 20 days ago -_-

Fuuuucking hurry uppp ughhhhhhh

Edit: Do have a "codice" number though. Could that be what I need?

Zabojnik

Not International, got a Premium one and precisely 20 days ago -_-

Fuuuucking hurry uppp ughhhhhhh

Premium, eh? How'd you manage that? Did you register with your italian address?

Edit: Do have a "codice" number though. Could that be what I need?

Possibly, yeah. I'm not exactly sure how it works on Listicket.it, but I imagine you have to put in your Juve member 'codice' to be allowed to buy tickets during the pre-sale.

pulga

Banned
Premium, eh? How'd you manage that? Did you register with your italian address?

Possibly, yeah. I'm not exactly sure how it works on Listicket.it, but I imagine you have to put in your Juve member 'codice' to be allowed to buy tickets during the pre-sale.

That I did!

Dug around the site right now, apparently one gets a notification in the "inbox" as to when the tickets go on sale. For example, got a notification a day before the Juve-Gala tickets went on pre sale for three days (19-21 sept)

Think Im starting to get how this works. Do let me know when the juve forums start buzzing about the pre sale though, please!

Zabojnik

That I did!

Dug around the site right now, apparently one gets a notification in the "inbox" as to when the tickets go on sale. For example, got a notification a day before the Juve-Gala tickets went on pre sale for three days (19-21 sept)

Think Im starting to get how this works. Do let me know when the juve forums start buzzing about the pre sale though, please!

Ah, that's great then. The main problem will be buying the tickets on Listicket.it, since the site will likely be crashing like crazy in those first few hours at the start of the pre-sale. Be there the second the tickets go on sale and keep trying until you get them. Hopefully it'll work out for you. I'll be sure to let you know, if anything comes up on Juve forums.

Also, register on Listicket.it now. Don't wait.

K1LLER7

Can't wait for Pomemon X/Y. Going to call my baby Charmander, Januzaj. I'll train it, heal it, name one of the moves "DatHoldUpPlay", and watch it evolve into a Charizard as I trade it to one of the Barca-Bros.

Nick Powell got a goal today and an assist for Wigan playing as a striker. It's good that he's doing this, but it's a bit concerning that he's not being played as a midfielder. He's an attackign midfielder that Fergie wanted to convert to a cm and yet he's not getting playing time in midfield. Would suck if he turns out another Anderfat.

K1LLER7

Nick Powell got a goal today and an assist for Wigan playing as a striker. It's good that he's doing this, but it's a bit concerning that he's not being played as a midfielder. He's an attackign midfielder that Fergie wanted to convert to a cm and yet he's not getting playing time in midfield. Would suck if he turns out another Anderfat.
From what I've seen of him (very little) he looks better as an attacking mid, rather than a CM.

Could work in a midfield 3 though.

Moyes, do the 4-3-3 pls.

From what I've seen of him (very little) he looks better as an attacking mid, rather than a CM.

Could work in a midfield 3 though.

Moyes, do the 4-3-3 pls.

I agree, but we bought him with the conversion in mind. Not sure how he's supposed to become a cm good enough for United when he never plays in that position.

It's still depressing how bad we were yesterday.

Smalling was shit.
Young was shit.
Valencia was shit.
Fellaini used his height as an advantage by being shit.
Welbeck is back to being the worst striker in EPL. I'm not even kidding. He was that bad last season.

Rooney played really well, but you could see how increasingly agitated him and Vidic got as it goes on. Also Moyes, you cunt. You didn't even try to take out Welbeck and put Kagawa in when he was so shit it defies shit. Or at least put in Chicha after half time. I stopped watching when the commentator said Manchester City had 11 attempts at goal while Manchester United only had 1 before halftime.

EDIT: Fuck it, just do a 4-3-3

--- Carrick - Fellaini ---
-- Kagawa - Rooney - Valencia
--- Chicha ---

Top Bottom