• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Salvadora

BU2kopdCYAEFYX9.png

I really hope this is true.

Meier

Could you re-do the GIF posted before where Navas cross, Nasri scores and Kompany celebrates? Including where Kompany pumps his fists into the ground. The one I posted before was like 6.5mb, too big and not even as good quality as you have there.

I'll try and find a video of it on the site (hopefully it's in one of the highlight videos). They didn't have Kompany's reaction in the slow-mo video unfortunately. If I zoom the site in quite a bit, it at least makes the file size manageable.

Manager

I'll try and find a video of it on the site (hopefully it's in one of the highlight videos). They didn't have Kompany's reaction in the slow-mo video unfortunately. If I zoom the site in quite a bit, it at least makes the file size manageable.

Thanks. I'm at the uni now but I'll help you looking for videos when I get home otherwise.

Balotelli is suspended for the next 3 matches (Bologna, Sampdoria and Juventus).

Also, Milan "curva" will be closed during the game vs Sampdoria, next Saturday, due to the insults made by the Milan fans during Milan-Napoli.

--

Good God I'm holding myself.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BU2kopdCYAEFYX9.png

I really hope this is true.

Charming fellow. He destroyed Corluka's career with a dreadful tackle when we played Milan two years ago, he should watch himself.

The treatment Wilshire gets is the same treatment Flamini has dished out for his entire career.

Meier

what happened?

anyone.

Recap of Dexter final two episodes:
Saxon (this season's serial killer) comes to Dex's house and offers a truce but indirectly threatens him and his family.
Dexter sets up a scenario where he can capture him and does so with Deb's help
Kill room is set up where Saxon did his kills. His love for Hannah and new humanity makes him feel like he doesn't need to kill Saxon so he calls Deb to come and bring him in and be the hero.
Lem from The Shield was tailing Deb (he's a US Marshal looking for Hannah), she's outside calling in back up and Lem comes in and lets Saxon go free. Saxon promptly stabs him in the heart with one of Dexter's knives that are laid out next to him.
Deb comes in and gets shot in the gut by Saxon after he stole Lem's gun.
Deb calls for help and passes out. Help arrives and brings her to the hospital where the doctor suggest she'll be okay after surgery.
There are complications during surgery and a blood clot causes her to have a stroke so she's effectively brain dead.
Dexter releases the tapes of Saxon killing his victims so he comes looking for Dexter who is at the hospital. Saxon gets caught by the police when he and Dexter are about to square off.
Hannah takes Harrison to another city to fly out to Argentina while Dexter will come later.
Dexter goes to the jail where Saxon is being held and is going to do a gun shot residue test on him to confirm he was the shooter.
Dexter leaves a pen out and tells Saxon he'll kill him with it, lets Saxon make the first move then grabs it back from him and stabs him in the jugular, promptly killing him.
Dexter faces the music with Batista and Quinn and uses self-defense although it obviously is tenuous at best.
They let him go, he hops in his boat and drives to Deb's hospital which is being evacuated due to an oncoming Cat 3 hurricane.
Takes Deb off life support and covers her in a cloth then somehow just gurnies her out of the hospital and brings her to his boat (Dex is wearing his kill clothes).
Drives out to sea and calls Harrison and Hannah to say goodbye.
Drops Deb's body into the sea and then drives his boat directly into the hurricane.
Fastforward a few days, Miami is okay but they find the wreckage of Slice of Life in the middle of the ocean.
Hannah somehow sees a news item on her iPad about a forensic tech's boat being found and he is assumed as dead.
Fade out with the assumption the show is over.
Fade in on Montana or something and Dexter is working as a lumberjack. Final scene is him looking out the window then turning to the camera as it pans in on his intense stare.
That recap ended up being longer than expected.

Meier

Is
Saxon the guy Hannah was seeing
?

(Saxon origin question)
No, Saxon was the creepy guy who started dating Cassie, the chick who lived next to Dexter. In the interest of not spoiling more, he was related to someone else in the final sseason.

Recap of Dexter final two episodes:
Saxon (this season's serial killer) comes to Dex's house and offers a truce but indirectly threatens him and his family.
Dexter sets up a scenario where he can capture him and does so with Deb's help
Kill room is set up where Saxon did his kills. His love for Hannah and new humanity makes him feel like he doesn't need to kill Saxon so he calls Deb to come and bring him in and be the hero.
Lem from The Shield was tailing Deb (he's a US Marshal looking for Hannah), she's outside calling in back up and Lem comes in and lets Saxon go free. Saxon promptly stabs him in the heart with one of Dexter's knives that are laid out next to him.
Deb comes in and gets shot in the gut by Saxon after he stole Lem's gun.
Deb calls for help and passes out. Help arrives and brings her to the hospital where the doctor suggest she'll be okay after surgery.
There are complications during surgery and a blood clot causes her to have a stroke so she's effectively brain dead.
Dexter releases the tapes of Saxon killing his victims so he comes looking for Dexter who is at the hospital. Saxon gets caught by the police when he and Dexter are about to square off.
Hannah takes Harrison to another city to fly out to Argentina while Dexter will come later.
Dexter goes to the jail where Saxon is being held and is going to do a gun shot residue test on him to confirm he was the shooter.
Dexter leaves a pen out and tells Saxon he'll kill him with it, lets Saxon make the first move then grabs it back from him and stabs him in the jugular, promptly killing him.
Dexter faces the music with Batista and Quinn and uses self-defense although it obviously is tenuous at best.
They let him go, he hops in his boat and drives to Deb's hospital which is being evacuated due to an oncoming Cat 3 hurricane.
Takes Deb off life support and covers her in a cloth then somehow just gurnies her out of the hospital and brings her to his boat (Dex is wearing his kill clothes).
Drives out to sea and calls Harrison and Hannah to say goodbye.
Drops Deb's body into the sea and then drives his boat directly into the hurricane.
Fastforward a few days, Miami is okay but they find the wreckage of Slice of Life in the middle of the ocean.
Hannah somehow sees a news item on her iPad about a forensic tech's boat being found and he is assumed as dead.
Fade out with the assumption the show is over.
Fade in on Montana or something and Dexter is working as a lumberjack. Final scene is him looking out the window then turning to the camera as it pans in on his intense stare.
That recap ended up being longer than expected.

You have got to be kidding me

bjaelke

(Saxon origin question)
No, Saxon was the creepy guy who started dating Cassie, the chick who lived next to Dexter. In the interest of not spoiling more, he was related to someone else in the final sseason.

Okay. Your recap is hurting my head which means it's probably spot on.

An attacking 3 of Nani, Kagawa and Januzaj on Wednesday would be an absolute dream but we all know at least one of Giggs, Valencia and Young will be there stinking the place up.

Prepare for tears. I'm 99% expecting Giggs to play behind Rooney or Welbeck because "he understands the occasion" or "for the experience factor".

rvy

Banned
I'm not surprised as it's a very brave thing to do, especially with the climate that surrounds football matches. I'm not sure if I would in the same position.

Photo was taken before kick-off don't forget.

I thought you fuckers in England were the bastion of an accepting society. I had no idea about this gay supporters being shunned nonsense.

Hixx

"Interestingly, one of the players who felt the most aggrieved about the way he had been treated was Italian international winger Emanuele Giaccherini, who had been hauled off at half-time against WBA. The former Juventus winger was one of Sunderland’s star signings, but felt he had no support or received any sort of encouragement from Di Canio.
The row was brought to a tense conclusion when one player commented: “All you have done since you got here is criticise us and the old manager [Martin O’Neill]. The difference is we liked him and would run through walls for him. Nobody likes you here. Nobody wants you here.”
As well as alienating his players, Telegraph Sport understands Di Canio was also feared by staff members at the training ground after a series of arguments and dressing downs.
He had recently banned any staff member other than coaches talking to the players and ordered everyone out of the canteen when the first team squad were in there at meal time."

rvy

Banned
"Interestingly, one of the players who felt the most aggrieved about the way he had been treated was Italian international winger Emanuele Giaccherini, who had been hauled off at half-time against WBA. The former Juventus winger was one of Sunderland’s star signings, but felt he had no support or received any sort of encouragement from Di Canio.
The row was brought to a tense conclusion when one player commented: “All you have done since you got here is criticise us and the old manager [Martin O’Neill]. The difference is we liked him and would run through walls for him. Nobody likes you here. Nobody wants you here.”
As well as alienating his players, Telegraph Sport understands Di Canio was also feared by staff members at the training ground after a series of arguments and dressing downs.
He had recently banned any staff member other than coaches talking to the players and ordered everyone out of the canteen when the first team squad were in there at meal time."

Wonder what he's like at home.

Top Bottom