• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Carbonox

Maybe I should watch Dexter for 1 season lol

Seasons 1-4 are genuinely great television, S1 and S2 moreso.

Somehow it all went tits up from then on and the show became a complete and utter joke. It's like the remainder was written by chimps.

The final season made me want to eat my peins.

Meier

iD2wJakFc2F3S.jpg

Cool image of the 4th goal.

Clegg

You just know that United's PR and advertising department couldn't wait for Fergie's retirement so they could set up that club twitter account. Shame it posts nothing but wank.

Meier

About to start Dexter.

May only watch for 1 season, we'll see how it goes :p

It's really fucking good early on. Dexter started the year after my wife and I started dating and we watched it all the way through -- it was one of "our" shows that we both equally liked (typically there's some give and take in TV watching as a couple). I really wish it had ended better. :(

WJD

Anyone got any suggestions for birthday gifts for the girlfriend? We've been together 2 years if that helps... Already got her a few things and treated her to a show on Broadway when we were in New York. Just little bits and bobs!

love you guys

Clegg

Anyone got any suggestions for birthday gifts for the girlfriend? We've been together 2 years if that helps... Already got her a few things and treated her to a show on Broadway when we were in New York. Just little bits and bobs!

love you guys

Edible panties.

Edit: A necklace is always a good present.

Blablurn

love you guys

jewelry?

Arnie

love you guys
Have you done that really worn out photo album/memory book yet?

I'd say either that or an engagement ring.

But I am to romantic gestures what Steven Hawking is to break dancing.

Meier

I've done two of these (once with mostly pictures of us early on in the relationship and a second more recently that was pictures of her and stuff she's done). If you have an iPhone, there's a really easy app for doing it on there called Mosaic. Otherwise, we've used some of the standard web-based options before.

I went through all her Instagram shots and picked out ones I thought were the best and then went to statigram so I could easily download them, then I emailed them to myself so I could download them to my phone for the Mosaic version. A wee bit cumbersome but the interface was neat and the price is solid.

Arnie

I've done two of these (once with mostly pictures of us early on in the relationship and a second more recently that was pictures of her and stuff she's done). If you have an iPhone, there's a really easy app for doing it on there called Mosaic. Otherwise, we've used some of the standard web-based options before.

I went through all her Instagram shots and picked out ones I thought were the best and then went to statigram so I could easily download them, then I emailed them to myself so I could download them to my phone for the Mosaic version. A wee bit cumbersome but the interface was neat and the price is solid.
I'm alone in this world, man.

Might make a mosaic of myself.

My family made me a surprise picture album of me for my 21st and I got teary.
An ambitious latecomer?
I laughed.

Suen

love you guys
Buy a beautiful ring, invite her for a special dinner (that you make entirely by yourself) at your place and when it's time to bring out the present approach her in your new Moyes-printed speedo only, holding the ring in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other hand while you cry loudly from the derby result.

Jewelry, Arnie's memory book is also a pretty good idea. A trip abroad somewhere could be nice if you can afford it and you two have the chance to escape work/studies or whatever that keeps you occupied.

faridmon

You think 4 shirts a season is enough? No? Neither does Puma or BVB. I'll present you the Christmas shirt:

JNJSeRU.jpg

Its ridiculous. Thank god I am not a jersey collector or else it would done my head. Didn't you had like 7 tops last season, with CL final being one of its own.

Utterly ridicelous

Zabojnik

Balotelli banned for 3 games (red + insulted the ref). Should skip Bologna, Sampdoria and Juventus. Pretty sure it'll be reduced to 2 games, lol.

That whole
operation in end
was so intense.

I thought
Mike or Walt was gonna kill the ginger guy bcause he wasn't part of their group, then when he killed the kid I was like
'oooooooooooooooooh shit'

Can't wait to see what the ramifications are for that. Series finale is in 2 weeks I think, so should be good to finish just on time if I watch 3 episodes a week

What;s the point of this SteamOS? What can it do that makes it worth having?

Its ridiculous. Thank god I am not a jersey collector or else it would done my head. Didn't you had like 7 tops last season, with CL final being one of its own.

Utterly ridicelous

Nah, we didn't have a shirt for the CL final. We have 5 shirts every season with CL football. Home, away and third kit, although the last two get hardly used. Then there's the Christmas shirt which we'll wear shortly before Christmas and until February or something, and the CL kit which we use in all CL matches.

Of course it's too much but the Christmas shirt is kind of traditional, has been there for years. It's the third kit that shouldn't exist. It gets used like once every ten years or something.

Is this what Arsenal can expect when we switch to Puma?

I don't think we will allow you to wear our crest, even if you already try your best to steal our yellow colour.

WJD

Edible panties.

Edit: A necklace is always a good present.

I'd say either that or an engagement ring.

But I am to romantic gestures what Steven Hawking is to break dancing.

Buy a beautiful ring, invite her for a special dinner (that you make entirely by yourself) at your place and when it's time to bring out the present approach her in your new Moyes-printed speedo only, holding the ring in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other hand while you cry loudly from the derby result.

Jewelry, Arnie's memory book is also a pretty good idea. A trip abroad somewhere could be nice if you can afford it and you two have the chance to escape work/studies or whatever that keeps you occupied.

All sensational suggestions, thanks.

Picture book is a decent idea, she loves making them herself though so might just buy the album, select a few pictures and get some fancy arts and crafts set to go with it or something?

I thought
Mike or Walt was gonna kill the ginger guy bcause he wasn't part of their group, then when he killed the kid I was like
'oooooooooooooooooh shit'

Can't wait to see what the ramifications are for that. Series finale is in 2 weeks I think, so should be good to finish just on time if I watch 3 episodes a week

What;s the point of this SteamOS? What can it do that makes it worth having?
The series finale is next Sunday!

Dexter ep 1 thoughts; fun!

Top Bottom