• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Suen

I thought
Mike or Walt was gonna kill the ginger guy bcause he wasn't part of their group, then when he killed the kid I was like
'oooooooooooooooooh shit'

Can't wait to see what the ramifications are for that. Series finale is in 2 weeks I think, so should be good to finish just on time if I watch 3 episodes a week

What;s the point of this SteamOS? What can it do that makes it worth having?
Yeah I thought they would kill that guy because he was asking too much. That or I was thinking he was going to want to participate more in their business and would eventually mess it up, get caught by the cops and then get killed. I mean the whole idea of the kid being a witness was pretty given because of how the episode started but I didn't expect him to get killed.

sPhBXYi.gif
Andres Update
sPhBXYi.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=684553

I thought it really would be Andres :(

Clegg

That Guardian journo Sachin Nakrani seems like a massive tool.

That story about him meting the Red Issue guy is hilarious too.

Worst thing to having FIFA 14 unlocked early is that is impossible to find a game with 4 star team on Seasons. everyone´s using the cunts of Madrid or the cunts of Barcelona.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Emmanuel Adebayor ‏@E_Adebayor 9h

Just finished training, feeling good. Have a great day guys!

What the hell? Verified account as well, seems he's back on twitter after that amusing spat with some Arsenal fans last year.

We should be playing Ade, he was excellent in the last 5 or 6 games and I still think he can be a really important player. He would round out the squad nicely and offers something different to our other strikers. Give him a chance AVB, at least until January.

What;s the point of this SteamOS? What can it do that makes it worth having?
From the one page announcement there are 2 things that stand out for me:
- Better graphics performance on Linux
- Game streaming from main PC (this is a biggy for me as it will mean I only need to keep my desktop PC up to scratch spec wise. My media centre can be downgraded to a NUC or possibly something along the lines of a Raspberry Pi.

For Linux it will also mean at the least:
- Better support for GFX drivers
- More games running natively

Wasn't derExperte a Dortmund fan? I also remember some Junior member that ran around with a Dortmund avatar. Have to look up the name though.

I don't think Experte is a BVB fan, he just hates Bayern. If that qualifies for being a BVB fan, we'd have quite the amount of fans ;)

Also, it's deroli you're looking for.

faridmon

Wasn't derExperte a Dortmund fan? I also remember some Junior member that ran around with a Dortmund avatar. Have to look up the name though.

Edit:
Not the one I meant, but another Junior that supports Dortmund:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=75836855&postcount=12349

Haha, Oh him, he don't post that often
a bandwagon fan?

Haven't seen derExpert that often but I don't think he was fan, but yeah, we need more Bundesliga discussion. Those Bayen people never say a single word beyond BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Also, didn't we have a Hamburger fan?

spidye

wait wut

I thought derExperte was a Bayern fan. Maybe I'm wrong but he cheered for Bayern a lot of times

Those Bayen people never say a single word beyond BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Also, didn't we have a Hamburger fan?

well, it's only BAAAYYEEEEERN on matchdays. we like to discuss Bundesliga related things but nobody wants to join

and that hamburg fan still posts.

faridmon

Can you blame him for not wanting to post after losing 6-2 against us or 2-0 against Bremen?

Speaking of HSV, van Marwijk is the new coach. I wish him all the best, he'll need it lol

After some of the players actually said that they are there to fight relegation and work harder to be a mid-table team, I feel sorry for him.

A team full of divas and pricks all around.

Btw, does anyone have a good Bundesliga website that is in English? I can't read German and would love to follow it closer.

Linius

I'll jump in for Schalke just because. Silly Dortmund haters. They aren't such humble boys anymore if Schalke is being mentioned :p

faridmon

I should have added; apart from Guardian, Raphael Honningstein is an amazing journalist, but only him is simply not enough.

Also, anyone know how Kaiserslautern is doing? I used to be a casual fan back in the days but haven't heard of them in a long time?

I'll jump in for Schalke just because. Silly Dortmund haters. They aren't such humble boys anymore if Schalke is being mentioned :p

Yeah, Dortmund fans aren't that humble here, but going for Shacleke is a bit.... masochist. They are simply a shite club who happen to have money and once in while produce good result.

After some of the players actually said that they are there to fight relegation and work harder to be a mid-table team, I feel sorry for him.

A team full of divas and pricks all around.

Btw, does anyone have a good Bundesliga website that is in English? I can't read German and would love to follow it closer.

Van Marwijk taking over a big German club that is in a shocking state reminds me of something. He's on a mission lol

Pretty sure you can switch the official bundesliga.de site to English. It's great for stats that go beyond assists/goals, can't say anything about the quality of the English articles, though.

spidye

I should have added; apart from Guardian, Raphael Honningstein is an amazing journalist, but only him is simply not enough.

Also, anyone know how Kaiserslautern is doing? I used to be a casual fan back in the days but haven't heard of them in a long time?

Yeah, Dortmund fans aren't that humble here, but going for Shacleke is a bit.... masochist. They are simply a shite club who happen to have money and once in while produce good result.

well in that case

http://www.dw.de/bayer-leverkusen-to-plumb-their-depth-in-bundesliga-challenge/a-17106312

dunno how good they really are

Top Bottom