• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

WOW a 3 year ban is harsh. Players have done time in prison and still come out to play again sooner than that.

Any chance he will just get a pundits job until his ban is finished?

Zabojnik

Any chance he will just get a pundits job until his ban is finished?

"Awww, that was a harsh tackle. What do you say, Jorge? Yellow or red?"

"Are you kidding me? Why not call the police and arrest the player while you're at it? Fuck the police. FUCK THE POLICE!!!"

There's no way he's getting a 3-year ban for that, come on.

Zabojnik

Tuttosport still running with the Januzaj to Juve (or City) story. This time, it's because we need a good crosser for Llorente. :lol :lol :lol

760af27624a311e3b66c22000ae80d1c_7.jpg

Manager

City may tonight field this team of players who didnt start against United:
Pantilimon
Richards - Boyata(Demichelis when fit) - Lescott - Clichy
Milner - Garcia - Rodwell - Silva
Jovetic - Dzeko

Great depth. All of them needs to quickly grasp Pellegrinis tactics though.

Manager

Chomping at the bit?

Lol!

Apparently he also said:
"We're on 10 points already and at the end of last season we finished on 61 points and we talked about those extra 10 points that might have taken us into the Champions League - at this early stage we've got them."

I... what?

Apparently he also said:
"We're on 10 points already and at the end of last season we finished on 61 points and we talked about those extra 10 points that might have taken us into the Champions League - at this early stage we've got them."

I... what?

Now they gotta find 61 points.

Manager

Probably has to do with the fact that we only had 2 points last year after 5 games. I don't know.

You guys played Arsenal, United and City in the opening last year, it's just kind of funny when he compares whole seasons. But I don't know what kind of question he answered to though.

sohois

You guys played Arsenal, United and City in the opening last year, it's just kind of funny when he compares whole seasons. But I don't know what kind of question he answered to though.

Yes but Liverpool had the same set of fixtures in the second half of the season, they once again had to face Arsenal, Utd and City but came away far more points in January (though more because of the other fixtures than those games).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But Inter won 7-0 !!!
Well it was against Sassuolo.

Viola is still missing Cuadrado, Gomez and Pizarro (suspended).

Just saw who won the Emmys. So much wrong, wtf.

I don't know WHY 30 Rock is winning stuff.

and Anna Gunn :lol

Tuttosport still running with the Januzaj to Juve (or City) story. This time, it's because we need a good crosser for Llorente. :lol :lol :lol
Tuttosport is really the footballing equivalent of TMZ and Perezhilton.

Vidal should fucking teach our whole squad how to cross the ball like him. His assist was vintage Zambrotta.

Manager

Cheers, listening now

One of the backing singers sounds a bit like Justin Timberlake

The defending for City's third was atrocious. Absolutely dumbfounding stuff

MOTD went wild on Ferdinand, while there are few defenders outmuscling Negredo. Vidic seemed to underestimate Negredo a bit(?).

edit
nvm I remembered the Vidic situation wrong

Manager

Cheers, listening now

One of the backing singers sounds a bit like Justin Timberlake

The defending for City's third was atrocious. Absolutely dumbfounding stuff

MOTD went wild on Ferdinand, while there are few defenders outmuscling Negredo. Vidic seemed to underestimate Negredo a bit(?).

edit
nvm I remembered the Vidic situation wrong

Re-watching it, Negredo could just aswell just passed a free Nasri since Valencia had 0 interest in following his run. Valencia just stopped after Nasri passed it to Negredo.

Top Bottom