• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Anyone got any suggestions for birthday gifts for the girlfriend? We've been together 2 years if that helps... Already got her a few things and treated her to a show on Broadway when we were in New York. Just little bits and bobs!

love you guys

Nothing.

That shit ends after two years.

ooor
"Nothing, she already has WJD." /Zlatan

Antonio Conte has reportedly told his Juventus squad that he expects his substituted players to take a seat on the bench once they are replaced.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the tactician reminded his squad of such rules following Andrea Pirlo’s actions at the weekend.

The Italian international opted to head directly to the changing rooms after being replaced by Claudio Marchisio in the 66th minute of the win against Verona.

“I will tell Andrea that when he leaves the field after being substituted, he must remain on the bench and wait for his teammates,” Conte said on Sunday.

“The good thing is that he has rested for 25 minutes and will be ready for Chievo Verona.”
Yurt, I just got scared that Conte won't be our coach one day. Hold me.

velociraptor

BUSSGYmCIAErDku.jpg:large

BUjlEDSCIAErDxC.jpg

BUjJI_tCAAEEDd8.png

BUjhB7bCIAAdBEA.jpg

BUjjGxwCEAAml7l.jpg

BUjda4NCMAAz6gt.jpg

BUjfKMoCUAAJA7V.png

BUjexgoCEAAymsd.png

BUjLLsaCYAAuFxQ.png

BUjf2l3CQAAOd8N.png:large

BUjiw9kCUAECiDL.jpg

BUjhO5uCAAA7iCv.jpg

BUjj8XXCUAEaaYA.jpg

BUjzJA9CYAMjV6v.jpg

3Sixty

Debate on worst tackles on BBC. Some Arsenal idiots trying to claim Taylor and Shawcross tackles are even close to being up there.

Twats.

bjaelke

Martin Krag @martinkrag
Brøndby will present former Stuttgart-, Chelsea- & HSV-defender Khalid Boulahrouz tomorrow (via @MichaelQureshi)

Martin Krag @martinkrag
Apparantly #HSV were interested in Boulahrouz too but the fact that his ex-wife is dating van der Vaart complicated things.

Oh god I hope that's true
KuGsj.gif

spidye

Martin Krag @martinkrag
Brøndby will present former Stuttgart-, Chelsea- & HSV-defender Khalid Boulahrouz tomorrow (via @MichaelQureshi)

Martin Krag @martinkrag
Apparantly #HSV were interested in Boulahrouz too but the fact that his ex-wife is dating van der Vaart complicated things.

KuGsj.gif

:LOLOLOLOL

Hollywood SV is the gift that keeps on giving

GorillaJu

Martin Krag @martinkrag

Martin Krag @martinkrag

KuGsj.gif

image.php

Jack cw

Martin Krag @martinkrag

Martin Krag @martinkrag

Oh god... Hamburg is pure comedy gold right now :D

Suen

I was more amused by the 'he was cheap' line that Perez threw out. Anyway, when January rolls around and Barca are 10 points ahead, Perez will wish he spent £30m on a top defender rather than mobilising an entire nation of players, journalists and coaches into unsettling a player who won't be fit for months as a result.
Usho pls, we already have top defenders

Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo

With all of them at their finest form....omg!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, I just got scared that Conte won't be our coach one day. Hold me.

Conte is now

Marotta is forever

-_-

One day everyone will realize this is all Conte and it had very little to do with 'shrewd transfers' and a 'successful business model'.

Okay maybe not 'very little', but Conte won the league with a XI consisting of Simone Pepe, Matri and NO LB for fuck's sake.

And then won it again with....the same XI + Pogba and AGAIN with no (natural) LB.

Nedved pls

I only trust you. Don't ever let him go.

I agree 100%. Don't see the hype in it.

That 14 min trailer just sold that it has all the tropes that all Ubisoft open world games have. The game has the equivalent of Assassin's synchronisation/FC3 radio towers. Killed any interest for me.

It looks to me to be an amalgam of watered-down gameplay tropes from several of Ubi's big hitters (Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry 3).

LTWheels

It looks to me to be an amalgam of watered-down gameplay tropes from several of Ubi's big hitters (Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry 3).

Yeah, I feel like I have already played the game. I want something new from Ubi, not just the same ideas recycled over and over with different aesthetics. It's not as if I'm complaining that sequels feel the same, this is different titles all feeling similar.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Browsing the Guardian site and I saw this:

In other Liverpool Football Club news, Glen Johnson will be offered a new contract, but at a reduced rate; he currently earns £110,000 a week. Put that in your day and smoke it.

I have no words.

FootballFan

I can't believe you believe United bid more than Madrid to get Bale. United spending that much on a player? :lol :lol

United have been cheap fucks this whole summer and now you believe they tried to spend that much?

He doesn't believe it, trust me.

He feels bad that Madrid did actually bid more than barca for neymar but he still rejected them.

Saying the same thing about bale is just to make himself feel better about the absurd price.

Lol man united were offering like 10m for great players the whole window, as if they made a 100m+ bid on bale. Haha.

pulga

Banned
I can't believe you believe United bid more than Madrid to get Bale. United spending that much on a player? :lol :lol

United have been cheap fucks this whole summer and now you believe they tried to spend that much?

Lots of reports saying you have. Don't be butthurt because Bale wouldn't go to your sinking ship cumrag of a club for even bigger money. Who wants to play under Moylol anyways?

pulga

Banned
He doesn't believe it, trust me.

He feels bad that Madrid did actually bid more than barca for neymar but he still rejected them.

Saying the same thing about bale is just to make himself feel better about the absurd price.

Lol man united were offering like 10m for great players the whole window, as if they made a 100m+ bid on bale. Haha.

LOOOOOOL neymar, what a joke. Isco has been the buy of the summer baby, dont let the door hit you on your way out.

Lots of reports saying you have.

Nobody's butthurt over Bale. You guys are just trying to save face. The fact that you're willing to believe that load of shit proves you're worse than RAWKites.

jxpP1VqbNCqiM.png

^ This guy wanted to spend more than Madrid on Bale.

hahahahaha

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lots of reports saying you have. Don't be butthurt because Bale wouldn't go to your sinking ship cumrag of a club for even bigger money. Who wants to play under Moylol anyways?

You don't actually believe this drivel from Perez? United made no bid for Bale, he was not in their price range. Ander Herrera wasn't even in their price range. The only club that could afford Bale was Madrid, Perez is just trying to make it look like there was a good reason it took so long to sign him, when in reality it was Madrid being cheap and then suddenly realising they needed to get £45m from selling Ozil or he'd stay at Spurs.

Why are you surprised? He signed that contract during Comolli's reign. It was literally golden showers everywhere.

I just had no idea a defender like him could make that much, especially one not playing in the CL. Liverpool under Dalglish/Commoli were very strange.

You don't actually believe this drivel from Perez? United made no bid for Bale, he was not in their price range. Ander Herrera wasn't even in their price range. The only club that could afford Bale was Madrid, Perez is just trying to make it look like there was a good reason it took so long to sign him, when in reality it was Madrid being cheap and then suddenly realising they needed to get £45m from selling Ozil or he'd stay at Spurs.

Don't bother. He'll defend anything about Comic Sans FC. They can do no wrong.

Top Bottom