• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Everything about this is just... what is he doing?

BU6Xx12CIAAER05.jpg

Good to see he's dabbling in transsexuals though. Trying to emulate some that OG Ronnie magic.

Lightning

Banned
Card collecting in FFIX is driving me up the wall... and Ozma is the cheapest motherfucka 3 tries in a row starts with Meteor wipes out my party, auto life revives everyone, follows up with Curse = game over and I didn't even get a fucking turn. What the fuck...

Suen

Card collecting in FFIX is driving me up the wall... and Ozma is the cheapest motherfucka 3 tries in a row starts with Meteor wipes out my party, auto life revives everyone, follows up with Curse = game over and I didn't even get a fucking turn. What the fuck...
Don't think I bothered with Ozma when I played this game around the time it was released. Think I defeated that book (?) and that second most difficult boss.

Yiazmat in FF12 must have been the worst boss for me. Not because it was hard but because of how long it took. Damn those 8 hours.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"Bale came to Madrid relatively cheap," the Blancos president told Cadena SER.

"Tottenham initially did not want to sell, but when we heard Manchester United made an offer, we tabled a bid ourselves. His childhood dream to play for Madrid eventually proved to be decisive."

FunnyGifs19.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Brescia will face Carpi in Serie B this evening without Marco Giampaolo after the Coach went AWOL.

Giampaolo didn’t turn up to take training on Sunday or Monday. He’s also since turned his mobile off so nobody at the club has been able to contact him.

:lol well fuck

justjohn

Lol @ united fans on red cafe calling for moyes to be sacked.
But I thought united fans and club always stuck by their manager through thick and thin, unlike those plastic chavs from london. Mongs

I
agree.Barcelona have had 4 managers in the last 6 years, and continued to win. Real Madrid are constantly dumping their manager, and remain competitive.A manager who inherits a squad that won the league by 10 points, is offered a blank cheque to improve that squad, and then fails to finish in the top 4, shouldn't expect to keep his job.
Amazing

Suen

But I thought united fans and club always stuck by their manager through thick and thin, unlike those plastic chavs from london. Mongs
:lol all plastic fans are coming out from their basements now.

Salazar

You're a parody.

Wind yourself in. Your ruble-laundering front of a club sacked managers even when they won things.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There was a bigger bid for Bale but he chose Madrid.

I was more amused by the 'he was cheap' line that Perez threw out. Anyway, when January rolls around and Barca are 10 points ahead, Perez will wish he spent £30m on a top defender rather than mobilising an entire nation of players, journalists and coaches into unsettling a player who won't be fit for months as a result.

panty

I was more amused by the 'he was cheap' line that Perez threw out. Anyway, when January rolls around and Barca are 10 points ahead, Perez will wish he spent £30m on a top defender rather than mobilising an entire nation of players, journalists and coaches into unsettling a player who won't be fit for months as a result.

He'll win us the La Decima :coolface:

Ramos will be up to his own level as soon as Varane's back.

Elchele

Someone on redcafe said they'd rather have fergie's statue in charge than moyes.

I'm sorry but Fergie also sucked against top clubs in the last couple of season. It's mainly a squad problem, tactics are important too but you can't work a miracle for every match.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone got any suggestions for birthday gifts for the girlfriend? We've been together 2 years if that helps... Already got her a few things and treated her to a show on Broadway when we were in New York. Just little bits and bobs!

love you guys

anal

Top Bottom