• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

pulga

Banned
You don't actually believe this drivel from Perez? United made no bid for Bale, he was not in their price range. Ander Herrera wasn't even in their price range. The only club that could afford Bale was Madrid, Perez is just trying to make it look like there was a good reason it took so long to sign him, when in reality it was Madrid being cheap and then suddenly realising they needed to get £45m from selling Ozil or he'd stay at Spurs.

I just had no idea a defender like him could make that much, especially one not playing in the CL. Liverpool under Dalglish/Commoli were very strange.

Madrid cheap

Haha

Hahaha

HAHAHAHAAHHAHA

sneaky77

Watch Dogs looks so boring.

I had a preorder for the PS4, but I cancelled and added KZ instead, from what I've seen of Watchdogs I rather stick to playing AC, although if when the game comes out it seems interesting enough I'll pick it up for cheap after christmas

There's no way anyone else offered more for Bale, I think it would have been more widely known that just marca starting those rumors after the transfer was finished.

FootballFan

LOOOOOOL neymar, what a joke. Isco has been the buy of the summer baby, dont let the door hit you on your way out.

Who is talking about isco here??

You know I'm right so all you say is "looooollllzzzz"

Manutd bidding more than what Madrid did is a massive joke, you know it plug.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Madrid cheap

Haha

Hahaha

HAHAHAHAAHHAHA

They are cheap. First they say 'Bale is worth more than £100m, we'll pay anything for a galactico', then Perez says '£100m is too much'. In between they tried every dirty trick under the sun to unsettle the player, even having their assistant manager state publicly that he should submit a transfer request. When none of it worked and AVB ordered Bale back to training Madrid shat themselves, the player went on strike and they quickly had to sell one of their best players to scrape the money together.

pulga

Banned
Who is talking about isco here??

You know I'm right so all you say is "looooollllzzzz"

Manutd bidding more than what Madrid did is a massive joke, you know it plug.

So who was talking about Neymar before?

*ff logic*

Stop brown-nosing the united hivemind, its embarrassing :$

Ffs boardwalk empire is booooooring

Suen

ibpemCrgQH3w7g.JPG

Fat Ronnie visited the team today <3
Real Ronaldooooooooooooooooooooooo, legend. :(

sohois

Why are you surprised? He signed that contract during Comolli's reign. It was literally golden showers everywhere.

I just had no idea a defender like him could make that much, especially one not playing in the CL. Liverpool under Dalglish/Commoli were very strange.

I'm pretty sure his was a Purslow contract, or at the very least I recall reports that his wage when he signed was around £120'000 per week

pulga

Banned
They are cheap. First they say 'Bale is worth more than £100m, we'll pay anything for a galactico', then Perez says '£100m is too much'. In between they tried every dirty trick under the sun to unsettle the player, even having their assistant manager state publicly that he should submit a transfer request. When none of it worked and AVB ordered Bale back to training Madrid shat themselves, the player went on strike and they quickly had to sell one of their best players to scrape the money together.

Did you miss the part where Ozil only went away because he shat himself over the prospect of fighting for a spot with Bale and Isco? Or are you just twisting the facts to get your point across? Ozil was more than welcome to stay, shame he pussied out.

FootballFan

I'll answer for him.

LOOOOLLZZZ King Perez was just playing with moyes and totterhan whole window.

Allegri: "Saponara wasn't called up because he experienced a minor problem with his left knee in today's training."

Pato 2.0. We'll never see him play, he'll just succeed Allegri in October.

Suen

Don't bother. He'll defend anything about Comic Sans FC. They can do no wrong.
Even a Madrid shirt with comic sans on it has more value now than what your one-man club has under Moyes. Meanwhile the real Manchester is doing great under The Engineer. I can't wait until more "fans" from Moyes United ask for Moyes to be sacked. I expect around half of the fanbase to disappear when your pathetic club will go through the same struggles all other clubs do with managers.

#RVP FC
#Plastic FC
#BlueIsTrue

Seriously pulga, considering how Utd were during the transfer window I'd find it hard to believe they'd bid more than us for Bale, or for them to bid more than us for any player in the market. Only Madrid is enough stupid to throw huge sums of money for players.

FootballFan

So who was talking about Neymar before?

*ff logic*

Stop brown-nosing the united hivemind, its embarrassing :$

Ffs boardwalk empire is booooooring

Neymar rejecting a bigger from Madrid actually happened, unlike bale rejecting a bigger offer from manutd. That's where he was relevant in the discussion.

Isco came into it because you didn't know how to reply.

And now you go back to this brown-nosing talk. Wooden and usho stop kissing manutd ass pls. You can't disagree with meltd..pulga.

I genuinely wonder what exactly Kenny expected from Adam, certainly to justify the amount of time spent trying to get him and the alternatives overlooked. Even his set pieces turned to shit when he played for us. Like Downing, it was as though he was bought just to get the best from Carroll, so we ended up with 3 massive disappointments (not that I expected much from Adam) rather than 1

pulga

Banned
Even a Madrid shirt with comic sans on it has more value now than what your one-man club has under Moyes. Meanwhile the real Manchester is doing great under The Engineer. I can't wait until more "fans" from Moyes United ask for Moyes to be sacked. I expect around half of the fanbase to disappear when your pathetic club will go through the same struggles all other clubs do with managers.

#RVP FC
#Plastic FC
#BlueIsTrue

Seriously pulga, considering how Utd were during the transfer window I'd find it hard to believe they'd bid more than us for Bale, or for them to bid more than us for any player in the market. Only Madrid is enough stupid to throw huge sums of money for players.

I BELIEVE IN PEREZ

let me have my fun you goddamn quadruple teamer :(

Clegg

Moyes also said RVP only has an "outside chance" of being fit for the weekend.

And Adnan still hasn't signed a new contract.

RIP Adnan.

Hopefully Young and Valencia get some more time to bed in tomorrow.

-----------------------------De Gea-----------------------------------

Smalling--------Rio--------------Vidic---------------------Evra

Valencia--------Giggs----------Anderson--------------Young

--------------------Chicha----------Welbz--------------------------

*kills self*

omgkitty

I'm so glad I preordered FIFA from Amazon and it's supposedly not going to arrive until Thursday, even though I've had it preordered for months and have Amazon Prime. Absolutely uncalled for. Guess I'm going to Gamestop
(throws up)
after work.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allegri: "Saponara wasn't called up because he experienced a minor problem with his left knee in today's training."

Pato 2.0. We'll never see him play, he'll just succeed Allegri in October.

Did you ever have a fully fit squad under Allegri..

Zabojnik

Gonna go with this.

CAZO

You almost make it sound like you don't have this classic album in your music collection. For shame, Arnold. For shame.

Klopp is suspended for one CL game. he misses the match at home against Olympique Marseille

Meanwhile, Jesus risks a 3-year ban. Injustica total.

So

Matri then?

and in Turin too

Lucifer, I feel nothin. y?

Matri and Robinho, served by trequartista Birsa. Pls Allegri, PLS.

Yurt, I just got scared that Conte won't be our coach one day. Hold me.

Conte is now

Marotta is forever

-_-

One day everyone will realize this is all Conte and it had very little to do with 'shrewd transfers' and a 'successful business model'.

Okay maybe not 'very little', but Conte won the league with a XI consisting of Simone Pepe, Matri and NO LB for fuck's sake.

And then won it again with....the same XI + Pogba and AGAIN with no (natural) LB.

Nedved pls

I only trust you. Don't ever let him go.

Guys, I've been saying this for a year now. Whoever thinks Conte will be our Ferguson is in for a big surprise. :(

Young to start so.

RIP Adnan.

As soon as the draw happened I was worried this would happen. Chicha, Shinji, Nani, and Januzaj with Zaha, Rooney, etc.. on the bench is good enough to beat Liverpool as I think they'll play some youngsters too. It's a home game as well.

As long as the defense is from the first team I wouldn't be worried. Last season, a couple of mistakes from reserve defenders caused the defeat to Chelsea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J33DOscdSE

Clegg

Rio never should have started 3 games in a week. He's 35 and has a history of back injuries ffs.

Anyway we have West Brom at home this weekend. I wouldn't mind one or two young players not playing tomorrow if it meant they'd get some time in a league game.

Young to start tomorrow and Saturday

justjohn

#RVP Fc
#Plastic FC
#BlueIsTrue

I love you so much

omgkitty

Here's how I want Arsenal to line up against WBA tomorrow:

---------------Martinez-------------------
Bellerin---Per-----Verm----Monreal
-----------------------------------------------
--------Arteta-------Olsson-------------
----------------Eisfeld---------------------
-----------------------------------------------
Gnabry------Bendtner------Miyaichi

It will probably end up being Viviano in goal, with Jenkinson at RB and probably Flamini instead of Olsson.

Clegg

#RVP FC
#Plastic FC
#BlueIsTrue

Are you talking with your Monaco, Plzen, Inter, Milan, Barca, Acrington Stanley, Oviedo or Maidstone United hat on?

Top Bottom