• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Blablurn

You're as predictable as Barca.

tumblr_mtiun6exLm1qin3w6o1_250.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte gave a reporter a round of applause & said "Thank you, thank you for asking me about Giovinco, I'm delighted, I'm truly astonished."

AHAHAHAH

Llorente is old news now.

Guys, I've been saying this for a year now. Whoever thinks Conte will be our Ferguson is in for a big surprise. :(

hlkDcFb.gif

WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS IN 2015

Meanwhile.....jump to 9:38.

Manager

Rio never should have started 3 games in a week. He's 35 and has a history of back injuries ffs.

Anyway we have West Brom at home this weekend. I wouldn't mind one or two young players not playing tomorrow if it meant they'd get some time in a league game.

Young to start tomorrow and Saturday

Can't believe Vidic is soon 32. Is Jones, Evans and Smalling good enough to take over from him and Rio, or do you guys expect world class buys in a few years?

Meier

Lots of bullshit reports.

Have you seen how United has been dealing this transfer window? Of course Bale would also prefer Madrid to United, but I am absolutely sure United bidding more is utter bullshit.

This. There is no way in hell that United bid more than Madrid for Bale. 0% chance.

Meier

Saw this on Facebook. Sad scenario for her photo to be posted (she's been missing for a few days), but holy shit is this a female version of Bale or what?!

icD0waDDGjMpq.png

(rehosted)

Clegg

Can't believe Vidic is soon 32. Is Jones, Evans and Smalling good enough to take over from him and Rio, or do you guys expect world class buys in a few years?
I'd start Evans ahead of Rio right now. Don't think Jones and Smalling are ready to become regulars for us.

When Rio and Vidic are gone we'll have to buy a new defender anyway. You can't compete for the league with only 3 central defenders. Whether that signing is a starter or squad cover depends on how well Smalling and Jones do.

that JoJo game is ASS. 30fps for a FG, no content and broken as fuck.

it's the Man United of fighting games: you think it's good till you see it in action.

Richard Martin ‏@rich9908 16m

According to a book released in Spanish tomorrow, Mourinho was in tears when Moyes was chosen as Ferguson's successor.

Richard Martin ‏@rich9908 10m

@tmortimerftbl Not exactly, he was "incredulous". And shouted "But he's never won anything".

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Talk of Balotelli being dropped for the October games by Prandelli makes me pray that El Shaz is healthy by then.

El Shaz needs as much support as he can. I feel he is a player who needs the confidence of those around him. Scrubs like Osvaldo and Gila should not be anywhere near a starting lineup before Shaz.

Meier

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Honestly, it may be true but there is clearly no love lost between Mourinho and Spaniards. I don't think it's a coincidence that Mata and Azpilicueta are never playing and Torres is also on the fringe. I would take things the Spanish press say with a grain of salt at this point.

has the new Sunderland manager been announced yet?

tempted to bet on them today. usually teams get that win or 2 after the manager gets pistol whipped.

GorillaJu

Read in a few places that Di Matteo isn't interested in the SAFC job. I guess I can see where he's coming from, it's clearly not a club on the up at the moment, and stability is something Di Matteo would probably be seeking after losing the WBA job and then the Chelsea job.

Cuddler

Talking about Conte and what happened with Pirlo. Apparently in today conference Conte said that if any player that is subsituted doesn't stay on the bench to watch his teammates, he will be banned from the team for 1 month. wow

spidye

Talking about Conte and what happened with Pirlo. Apparently in today conference Conte said that if any player that is subsituted doesn't stay on the bench to watch his teammates, he will be banned from the team for 1 month. wow

Conte deserves even more praise and respect after this IMO. he's totally right.

Top Bottom