• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

rvy

Banned
Quiche, could you do me a favor and check if Sporting Lisbon is licensed and if the stadium (Alvalade XXI) is in the game?

Zabaleta

FHZIBa1.jpg

Nasri

Dzeko

Quiche, could you do me a favor and check if Sporting Lisbon is licensed and if the stadium (Alvalade XXI) is in the game?

Will do now!

rvy

Banned
Why don't they have the licences for these massive clubs?

Saturday 01 June 2013
EA SPORTS
Official Sports Technology Partner and Interactive Games Licensee of the Premier League

Key Points
  • Official Premier League partner since 2003
  • Became sports technology partner in 2010
  • Developed unique match analysis tools
  • Player Performance Index measures players' contribution

Those faces are horrendous :lol

PES always used to be better in that regard, wtf happened

New engine + focus on gameplay. They can't use assets from previous game, they have to re-do them.

I've wished for better internet connection several times when arriving early at the stadium... and at the break.

Well, okay, I'm always busy waiting for beer or waiting in front of the toilet lol

Still, not sure if that makes all that much sense considering it must be a rather huge network with the amount of places in the stadium but gets hardly used (around 20-25 home matches a season).

Hixx

"IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR GTA5 PRE-ORDER"

"Make sure you can pay for your game lol ok thanks"

Fuck you Amazon

Tc91

I was looking at Rvy's post in the PES thread about what teams are in the game and I found this.

PLA League (South America)

Cunturipa

Who the fuck are CUNTuripa.

Yen

I'd sooner have Flanagan in than Wisdom. If Kelly is not fit - which seems strange as he played in pre-season and has had reserve games for a while - then I would put Toure at RB. Or Ilori. Or play Henderson at RWB. Anything but Wisdom.
You have a bizarre dislike of Wisdom. Think his only particularly poor game was against Everton last season.

rvy

Banned
I'll create a Football-GAF team on PES. My keeper will be called Slizz, his rating will be 0.

Quiche, check out what Rafael or Evans look like! Maybe they have changed since the demo..

Doubt that, more faces are only coming when the game is released.

rvy

Banned
When can I play?

When Wooden is injured.

I'll give him a shitty injury rating so that he'll be injured often.

Yurt will be my playmaker. FootballFan is gonna be a braindead winger that has awful rating in everything except speed.

FootballFan

When Wooden is injured.

I'll give him a shitty injury rating so that he'll be injured often.

Yurt will be my playmaker. FootballFan is gonna be a braindead winger that has awful rating in everything except speed.

Why rvy, why! I am not a "PES lol" guy like the rest here. :p

Can't help but laugh at Rafael though.

Top Bottom