• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

rvy

Banned
Why rvy, why! I am not a "PES lol" guy like the rest here. :p

Can't help but laugh at Rafael though.

DON'T BE LIKE THAT, YOU'RE PART OF THE STARTING 11!

I'll be sure to make plenty of videos of your glorious plays.

Need to start working on kits when I have more free time from work. Not sure what our sponsor will be.
I think I'll go with UEFALONA for the main kit and LambdaSausages Inc. for the alternate kit. Crowd signs will be "PELANTY!" or some other silly shit like that.

Gonna have a bad time making faces based on your avatars. I mean, FF is easy, so is Yurt.

Wait, is Yurt's face Marchisio or Ronaldo?

RONALDO WITH MARCHISIO'S HAIR AND GLASSES!

K1LLER7

DON'T BE LIKE THAT, YOU'RE PART OF THE STARTING 11!

I'll be sure to make plenty of videos of your glorious plays.

Need to start working on kits when I have more free time from work. Not sure what our sponsor will be.
I think I'll go with UEFALONA for the main kit and LambdaSausages Inc. for the alternate kit. Crowd signs will be "PELANTY!" or some other silly shit like that.

Gonna have a bad time making faces based on your avatars. I mean, FF is easy, so is Yurt.

Wait, is Yurt's face Marchisio or Ronaldo?

RONALDO WITH MARCHISIO'S HAIR AND GLASSES!
Can I be the teams Bebe?

Hixx

wtf2p0sj7.gif

It's definitely more of a sim this year

rvy

Banned
Wish we could have female models for the coach. Our coach would be the Juventina old lady who pissed on the street,
I'll have to settle for Lambda.

WJD

Fuckkkkk I might have to get GTA V on PS3 now. I just wish the controller wasn't a piece of shit then I'd have no problem swapping over.

Made me laugh:

[IMG']http://i.imgur.com/zFzcf5H.png[/IMG]

We're far worse. :lol

Then again it's for the best, PopGAF's as bad as My Little Pony GAF. Proper weirdos.

PopGAF at least puts on the show to try and be weird with some amount of irony. While MLP tries to hide the weirdness, tries to hide it badly.

Fuck yes get in Wooders!!!

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Club-News/2013/Sep/manda-fermentation-co-and-manchester-united-announce-five-year-sponsorship.aspx

Manchester United and Manda Fermentation Co announce sponsorship agreement

Manda to become Club’s first Official Nutritional Supplements Partner in Japan

(NYSE:MANU) Manchester United Football Club has today announced a five-year sponsorship agreement with Manda Fermentation Co, Japan.

This ground-breaking agreement will see Manda become the Club’s first Official Nutritional Supplements Partner, with exclusive rights in Japan.

Makes up for the lack of transfer activity imo.

L1NETT

There is no one here who wants sealed copys of Bodycount, Mindjack, Brink, Too Human or Duke Nukem Forever.

Did you see someone's worst games list and accidentally thought it said best? Holy moly those are some stinkers What possessed you lol.

Lovely shoes Arsene.

3Sixty

Did you see someone's worst games list and accidentally thought it said best? Holy moly those are some stinkers What possessed you lol.

Lovely shoes Arsene.

I think you're probably right :p

Why on Earth did you buy those first two? :D

I went through a stage of buying every game if it got to £5 or less brand new.

:(

In fairness I'm also listing sealed copies of Assasins Creed (Brotherhood and Revelations), Darksiders and Prince of Persia HD Trilogy!!1!!

So, Spurs-GAF, who's most likely to start matches in the near future? I have no idea with the amount of attacking midfielders you have. This is relevant to my FPL team.

Top Bottom