• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Salvadora

Wenger has given an interview in which he said "Bendtner can be unstoppable".

The PR machine is starting up already! Hold onto your boots, Woodenlung.

Wenger has given an interview in which he said "Bendtner can be unstoppable".

The PR machine is starting up already! Hold onto your boots, Woodenlung.

Q6H7E7J.jpg

Unstoppable

faridmon

Just came back from Villa Spurs game.

Villa were absolutely shite, Sandros was rocksolid, Lamela was invincible, Villa attack was none existence, Villa's Left back was actually impressive, Albrighton tried but run like headless chicken, He lost like a yard of pace, impressed by Kane and Towsend, Tottenham deserved the 4 goal win and Villa were absolutely shite.

On top of that I see we lost as well. Shite night all around.

Good night

Salvadora

HAHAHAHA LEWANDOWSKI

he said right after the cup game that he's going to announce his transfer to Bayern in January

lol
Maybe that's why Milch hates Arsenal.

He's seeing the same thing happen to his team year in year out ;_; , and it doesn't look like stopping after Lewandowski either.

faridmon

Oh, before I forget, If I was a Villa fan, I would be worried. No quality upfront since Gabby and Benteke are injured, and the midfield are lightweigh.

HAHAHAHA LEWANDOWSKI

he said right after the cup game that he's going to announce his transfer to Bayern in January

lol

And why exactly is that funny?

Because it's old as fuck and nobody cares?

Maybe that's why Milch hates Arsenal.

He's seeing the same thing happen to his team year in year out ;_; , and it doesn't look like stopping after Lewandowski either.

I hate Arsenal? Good to know.

Also, I haven't seen Arsenal winning things year in year out, even if it's just some irrelevant shit like a supercup.

Meier

Hahaha, I just noticed Götze's pants in this pic:
http://i.imgur.com/4dPxMWU.jpg[IMG]

Fucking ridiculous lol

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/845Ym5m.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Balotelli wore those more or less exclusively for some time. Haven't seen pictures of him lately so I dunno if he's still at it. They're so ridiculous.

jesalr

Just came back from Villa Spurs game.

Villa were absolutely shite, Sandros was rocksolid, Lamela was invincible, Villa attack was none existence, Villa's Left back was actually impressive, Albrighton tried but run like headless chicken, He lost like a yard of pace, impressed by Kane and Towsend, Tottenham deserved the 4 goal win and Villa were absolutely shite.

On top of that I see we lost as well. Shite night all around.

Good night

Townsend never played.

K1LLER7

Can't wait til you fall apart. Now Mourinho's gone, I might just prefer Real Madrid to you lot

Got a feeling that Man City are going to beat Bayern at the Etihad.

They're starting to play well. Kompany back is massive for them, Yaya and Aguero have found their form again too so it should be a tough one to call.

Batigol

Banned
There's no need to publicly announce something like that. Everyone knows his contract is up and where he's going.

Pretty insulting to Dortmund and their fans

I want to like you Bayern, but you make it so hard :(

spidye

Seems like a perfect fit.

Cunt for Cunt FC.
dude, di canio was still your manager 48 hours ago. talk about cunt fc

And why exactly is that funny?

Because it's old as fuck and nobody cares?

it's funny because you don't say it in public. any other player would have just shut his mouth until january but it looks like Watzke really hurt his feelings

Can't wait til you fall apart. Now Mourinho's gone, I might just prefer Real Madrid to you lot
lol. you're bluffing.
no way Real is more likeable than we are :p

Salvadora

Got a feeling that Man City are going to beat Bayern at the Etihad.

They're starting to play well. Kompany back is massive for them, Yaya and Aguero have found their form again too so it should be a tough one to call.
They have incredible talent at their disposal.

Their last few performances have reminded me of their opening to their title winning season, just demolishing teams. Pellegrini is a fantastic manager and they have mouthwatering players. Pep better watch out.

Kind of shitty from Lewa, but we all knew it already.

Wonder if Pep will still going to be around next season

I don't think it's shitty at all. Everyone knows it but the media is still making big news out of nothing. Like today, "Lewandowski to Bayern definately done!". Yeah, what a load of shit. It's not definately done before January because he's not allowed to sign the contract before that. So what is this even about? Most likely his agents not being able to shut the fuck up.

If Lewy saying he's going to Bayern is helping the media to finally shut up, then I'm all for it.

it's funny because you don't say it in public. any other player would have just shut his mouth until january but it looks like Watzke really hurt his feelings

Or maybe he's also just annoyed to get confronted with it every few days?

It's obvious he wanted to go to Bayern this summer and he looks to be okay with staying another year at Dortmund. But I don't think he's all that happy to get asked the same shitty questions every few days, although everbody knows what's up.

Edit: And like I said above, these weekly non-news about Lewy to Bayern are annoying. Who knows, maybe today's was the reason that our media guy arranged something for Lewy to answer to finally end this shit.

Jesus, David Cage related threads bring some right fuckwits out of the woodwork

edit: Double post, HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS, time to climb the wall of shame (or solidify my top spot, whichever)

All gaming threads do :p I liked Heavy Rain even though the story ended up being total shit. It was something very different and I forgave it a lot for that.

Seriously, what kind of idiot wanders into a demo impressions thread to tell everyone that they're not a fan of the genre?

It'd be like someone coming in here to tell us that spectator sports are pointless and stupid

Top Bottom