• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Salvadora

Moyes' recent comments are quite perplexing, the Guardian recently put up this article:
The former Everton manager has previously talked about a side who are capable of winning the Premier League and Champions League, but now appears to have his own doubts about their quality. "I think a lot of people thought Manchester United [winning the title] last season, that it was probably the form of the other teams that was poor," he said.
He also says to expect more results like the City one, basically.
"It does mean I may have to take a few more blows, definitely. Maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows
Yeah, because you are going to tramp all over them. Dammit, we could have won this because no one takes it seriously. The only road to Europe and...
We've went out to Bradford and Blackburn in the past cup competitions, so nothing is guaranteed but I'd be reasonably confident :p

spidye

Reus likes (liked) Bieber, not Götze. Although you'd think Götze wants to be Bieber when you look at how he dresses recently.

I'm pretty sure they both like him

db65ee05f29bf28aff197335052bda3d_vice_670.jpg

http://www.morgenpost.de/sport/fuss...ars-Reus-und-Goetze-hoeren-Justin-Bieber.html

looks like my theory might be true.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, because you are going to tramp all over them. Dammit, we could have won this because no one takes it seriously. The only road to Europe and...
Everton can finish above Liverpool this season again. Everton have an excellent squad, better than Liverpool's, and with some consistency top 6 finish will get you into Europe.

Unlikely teams like Swansea and Wigan can pull that crap again this season.

Keep the faith.

Everton can finish above Liverpool this season again. Everton have an excellent squad, better than Liverpool's, and with some consistency top 6 finish will get you into Europe.

Keep the faith.

I think we have them well beat in terms of the squads, first 11 is up in the air though (which is ridiculous considering the money we've spent assembling this team)

Lightning

Banned
I think we have them well beat in terms of the squads, first 11 is up in the air though (which is ridiculous considering the money we've spent assembling this team)
Everton's starting 11 is very good and they have a bit of depth on attack. They will give all the top teams a hard game this season.

If they develop the Martinez play like Barcelona at the end of the season they will cause multiple issues for the top sides. I wish Martinez well, he is incredibly likeable.

After which episode did the mid-season break happen in BB S5?

And to add some substance to the post, what recent/upcoming current gen games are you getting?

Beyond, Batman:AO, Rain and Dark Souls 2 for me. Maybe Puppeteer. Pretty huge gap between Batman and DS2, gonna try and get some PC gaming done in the interim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KZqfN9eh8w

Rcommend some Nick Cave songs similar to this one

rodvik

Oh, before I forget, If I was a Villa fan, I would be worried. No quality upfront since Gabby and Benteke are injured, and the midfield are lightweigh.

Dude we have been worried for years. You are catching us in an optimistic period believe it or not :)

After which episode did the mid-season break happen in BB S5?

And to add some substance to the post, what recent/upcoming current gen games are you getting?

Beyond, Batman:AO, Rain and Dark Souls 2 for me. Maybe Puppeteer. Pretty huge gap between Batman and DS2, gonna try and get some PC gaming done in the interim
Pokemon X, maybe Rain and BF4 to trade in for £10 for the PS4 version :p

And BB S5 broke after episode 8.

Hixx

Bally's post match interview is how it should be. I love Bally. I wish he was the answer. I really do.

Ooh Bally Bally!

GorillaJu

Keep the faith.

You're delusional.

Barzul

Arsenal's line up tomorrow, I don't even...anyway i'll try.

---------------------Bendtner

Miyaichi------------Eisfeld------------ Gnabry

---------------Arteta ------------Flamini

Monreal-------BFG------Vermaelen--------Jenkinson

-------------------------Viviano

Might just be enough, our bench will be strong enough to bail the team out if any issues arise, but I don't really care if we lose. I want us to really focus on the league now that our rivals are weaker than they've ever been in recent memory.

Bench: Giroud, Ramsey, Özil, Koscienly, Fabianski, Gibbs

Ravel Morrison's goal from our match against Cardiff earlier;

imvsISbkNhVJk.gif

Sounded like he ran himself out towards the end of the first half, but that was a great finish very early in the game. Seems he's maturing at quite a rate, his season at Brum obviously helped him get his attitude sorted.

Wilbur

Banned
I didn't know Idris unleashed them huge truths about Liam Gallagher, lol

What a guy

He's a saint. Wish he picked better things though; I liked Pacific Rim but he didn't really exhibit his skills, and as good as he is in Luther he's held back by it being fucking nonsense. And Thor can fuck off

give him stringer material you hollywood cunts

Watching the Kanye West-Zane Lowe interview, he refers to himself in the third person almost as much as Moyeezus does lol

Ravel Morrison's goal from our match against Cardiff earlier;

imvsISbkNhVJk.gif

Sounded like he ran himself out towards the end of the first half, but that was a great finish very early in the game. Seems he's maturing at quite a rate, his season at Brum obviously helped him get his attitude sorted.

Great goal scorer.

Batigol

Banned
Hate when you're trying to make no noise walking around the house when your doors suddenly decide they're gonna start creaking. Man's trying to make a silent sandwich

Meier

van Ginkel likely tore his ACL apparently. I was amazed he didn't do it in the preseason when he got injured before.. poor kid. :\

Edit: Just remembered I was thinking of de Bruyne and the preseason injury. Either way, poor MVG. Wish him luck.

Top Bottom