• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

grudge.jpg

Never understood why she went after anyone in that house. It's not their fault you cunt.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm terrified that Jesse will get caught in the crossfire because Walter's acting like a twat

I fucking love Hank now. Feels like Skyler only has one scene per episode now

Yeah Hank's character progression throughout the series is one of the best things about it, sterling work. Skyler features more come the second half of the season. Episode you just watched was the one Cranston submitted for the Emmy this year, should have won on that fucking opening scene alone.

You have 4/5 days to watch eight episodes before the final. Don't let me down, baby.

Yeah Hank's character progression throughout the series is one of the best things about it, sterling work. Skyler features more come the second half of the season. Episode you just watched was the one Cranston submitted for the Emmy this year, should have won on that fucking opening scene alone.

You have 4/5 days to watch eight episodes before the final. Don't let me down, baby.

Shit, think I'm gonna miss it then. Will have to catch up next Tuesday probably. Should be able to watch 2 tonight, 1 Thursday, 1 Friday and 2 Saturday.

I thought the finale was weekend after this one, so purposely didn't watch it much over the last fortnight :(

Wilbur

Banned
oh fry

I'm just happy you realised Schweini was a shit name

Shit, think I'm gonna miss it then. Will have to catch up next Tuesday probably. Should be able to watch 2 tonight, 1 Thursday, 1 Friday and 2 Saturday.

I thought the finale was weekend after this one, so purposely didn't watch it much over the last fortnight :(

u moron

As long as you watch it ASAP when its aired it will be groovy. I can't fucking wait.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't listen to the h8rz Feezy, that's the best username in the thread now

sorry Arnie and Yurt, you were my gold standard.

Arnyeezus. Yeezurt.

do it

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah... I was just confused. I don't understand how the human brain allows for things like that, its just fucking weird. Imagine just sitting in your piss all day and loving it. Imagine it.

you cant

batigol

tell me you cant

Yeah... I was just confused. I don't understand how the human brain allows for things like that, its just fucking weird. Imagine just sitting in your piss all day and loving it. Imagine it.

you cant

batigol

tell me you cant

That's not the weirdest part. OP thought he was the only person who found it weird. I mean what the fuck? :lol

GorillaJu

What kind of moron prefers Man Utd to Liverpool, aside from Man Utd supporters?

Our resident Arsenal fans have a serious chip on their shoulder and have gotten more vociferous by the year as they realize their wank stain of a club are the first to go when we break into the top 4. They're getting their last jabs in while they can.

Lightning

Banned
Our resident Arsenal fans have a serious chip on their shoulder and have gotten more vociferous by the year as they realize their wank stain of a club are the first to go when we break into the top 4. They're getting their last jabs in while they can.
I'm afraid you have that backwards. Your shit club attacked us first, jabs the entire summer, then flocked in large numbers to rub shit in during the Villa game which I took

The fact you think you even have a chance at top 4 is quite a comedy in it self. Disappointment awaits you.

GorillaJu

I'm afraid you have that backwards. Your shit club attacked us first, jabs the entire summer, then flocked in large numbers to rub shit in during the Villa game which I took

The fact you think you even have a chance at top 4 is quite a comedy in it self. Disappointment awaits you.

The most insulting thing this summer was the mere idea that Arsenal deserve a player of Suarez's caliber. I'm not surprised Liverpool responded with the requisite disdain to a club that bids a given amount +1 for a player, after having been told directly that the player won't be sold, even for that amount.

And it wasn't just Liverpool fans who enjoyed seeing Aston Villa bend Arsenal's petulant bottom over their knee. Your team put on a comedy show - do you expect us all not to laugh?

Lightning

Banned
The most insulting thing this summer was the mere idea that Arsenal deserve a player of Suarez's caliber. I'm not surprised Liverpool responded with the requisite disdain to a club that bids a given amount +1 for a player, after having been told directly that the player won't be sold, even for that amount.

And it wasn't just Liverpool fans who enjoyed seeing Aston Villa bend Arsenal's petulant bottom over their knee. Your team put on a comedy show - do you expect us all not to laugh?
We ended up with a player of Suarez calibre in Mesut Ozil who Liverpool couldn't hope to lure. You's couldn't even lure Diego Costa.

And I understand the laughter at us getting screwed by that incompetent refereeing but to think that we wouldn't return the favor was a little naive. The Man U fans had a good laugh at that awful day as well but their time is coming too.

GorillaJu

We ended up with a player of Suarez calibre in Mesut Ozil who Liverpool couldn't hope to lure. You's couldn't even lure Diego Costa.

And I understand the laughter at us getting screwed by that incompetent refereeing but to think that we wouldn't return the favor was a little naive. The Man U fans had a good laugh at that awful day as well but their time is coming too.

Yes, Arsene finally saved up enough cereal box tops to afford a decent player in a position in which he is already well supplied. Now he needs to start saving those box tops again to buy a trophy because it sure as hell isn't happening any other way.

Lightning

Banned
Yes, Arsene finally saved up enough cereal box tops to afford a decent player in a position in which he is already well supplied. Now he needs to start saving those box tops again to buy a trophy because it sure as hell isn't happening any other way.
Well, we will have to see how this season goes because we have an excellent squad here when everyone is fit and if injuries is kind to us in the 2nd half od the season we can test a few things I feel.

Ozil signing was not only an exceptional player but a massive moral and confidence boost to the rest of the squad. That shouldn't be under estimated.

If we are in a 4th place battle this season there is something wrong because with our squad we should be above that this year.

Salvadora

Hey, I want Liverpool to win by a very large margin.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fry I don't know what to say buddy.

It's like going from Bebe to Ashley Young. You're still in shit territory.

Anyway, to me, you'll always be Felipe Melo. <3

Yen

Had a dream Liverpool beat United 1-0 in tonight's game. Put some money on Yossi Benayoun getting a first half goal

Top Bottom