• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wilbur

Banned
I saw B*Witched at a service station once. Top that fuckers.

Sweaty Ben Swain stopped in the park to pat my dog

Paul Greengrass chuckled at my father as we walked past him in Leicester Square

Stephen K Amos told me I had nice hair

Tom Daley said we have similar shoes on

Andi Peters is a rude cunt with a Nandos black card

faridmon

I had a drink and chatted with a lengthy amount of time Alex Kopranos, Johnny Marr, Nancy Whang and the band Members of Lillies and Remains.

Top that!

Wilbur

Banned
I remember finding All Saints almost intolerably erotic.

My first love was Geri Halliwell back when she had hair like Dave Moyers Egg and tits that could suffocate a bison

Her, and Esmerelda from the Disney Hunchback of Notre Dame. What I'd give to lay both of them down on a single bed, squeeze into the middle and finger until they evaporated.

bro I thought u knew about musik

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba, Draxler, Coutinho, Varane, and Zaha have been nominated for the Golden Boy Award.

WHERE YOU AT VERRATTI
I once helped Fabio Quagliarella maintain his cover, when he was in Slovenia and was bullshiting his GF on the phone.

ibbFisM9diPT8X.gif

we protect our own innit

Wilbur

Banned
Wtf? This must have been ages ago I haven't seen one of those shitty tops in years.

Was maybe four or five years ago? Think he'd just joined Chelsea, a lot of them live in Wimbledon I think.

I was sitting there eating a Greggs sandwich outside the shopping centre and he walked past, shades on in the middle of February. I looked at him and his minder stood in front of me, face about an inch from mine, and said "Don't."

I didnt.

Yen

Sweaty Ben Swain stopped in the park to pat my dog

Paul Greengrass chuckled at my father as we walked past him in Leicester Square

Stephen K Amos told me I had nice hair

Tom Daley said we have similar shoes on

Andi Peters is a rude cunt with a Nandos black card

This is the least impressive group of people you could've listed.

Hixx

I met Jody Craddock in Peterlee Dene

Jet from Gladiators hit me on the head (I was like... 5 or 6) with one of those sticks they fought with at a live show I went to and I cried coz I was a bitch. She stopped to apologize and I kept crying. She had to move on quick like because she was running to the stage. So looking back I actually fucked up a live show because of crying.

I've seen Scott Parker, Andrew Flintoff, and John Terry at my brother's school. I'm pretty sure all of them have the same black Range Rover.

I've no desire to meet any of those people, but apparently Louise Redknapp is always there. That's the one I want to see. I'm going to pick him up in an hour. Wish me luck.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mesut Özil's father, Mustafa: "Just because a man earns a lot of money, doesn't mean he's a man of honour. And Perez is no man of honour."

"Mesut is supposed to be the scapegoat now and I'm the greedy father. A put-up game. We will defend ourselves legally."

"If Mesut had was unprofessional, then why did he always play? They want to blame him, because the fans & players are angry."

IgB1u.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I've seen Scott Parker, Andrew Flintoff, and John Terry at my brother's school. I'm pretty sure all of them have the same black Range Rover.

I've no desire to meet any of those people, but apparently Louise Redknapp is always there. That's the one I want to see. I'm going to pick him up in an hour. Wish me luck.

Good lad, probably the easiest way to fuck Jamie

Jack cw

Man Perez is such a joke. That arrogance and autocracy is just disgusting. Its no shame to show some greatness and admit that he made a mistake and needed the money. But that is the problem with Madrid in general: the lack of self awareness.

Kinan

He's only been there in the Ukraine for 3 years. I know most places require at least 5.. some need even longer. I guess he could play for the Ukraine during the next Euros perhaps?

Well, president have a right to award the citisenship without 5 years wait, and he is from Donetsk, so Taison will not need to wait 2 more years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well aside from footballers in live games:

Del Piero in a shopping mall
Axel Witsel
Flo Rida
Falcao
Guarin

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man Perez is such a joke. That arrogance and autocracy is just disgusting. Its no shame to show some greatness and admit that he made a mistake and needed the money. But that is the problem with Madrid in general: the lack of self awareness.

"We will not miss Makélelé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélelé to be forgotten."

claude-makelele-o.gif

rvy

Banned
I know how to play the game, don't worry. I am not playing it like FIFA 13.

My problems with the demo were:

why is it when you play a through ball the player is running into a fixed direction? Is there anyway to control him?

Yes, holding R1 + R2 (IIRC) frees the player from the fixed direction. You can move wherever you want in a through ball.

The jostling kinda sucks since it feels like he gets into that scenario and both players are running into a straight line, I'll try using the right stick and see what happens.

Just keep tapping it in the direction you want the player to go. It depends on the player's strength.

The change of direction in some players takes a ridiculously long time, maybe that's how they mean it but I'm pretty sure humans are a little quicker at changed directions let alone atheletes.

Again, it's tied to stats.

What is wrong with the keepers? What happened? Why do they push the ball to the net sometimes or sit on the floor and wave their arms when RVP shoots from well outside the box?

Because they're poor at times. Move the difficulty level up.

Top Bottom