• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

L1NETT

Meh Arkham City already started feeling stale, now with a new dev who haven't proven anything and a game that just looks like more of the same.

I'm such a sucker for Batman though and his villains (the cast in this is so good). Disagree about AC though, I actually enjoyed the open world even though I know AA is probably the better game.

I thought we were friends Sviato. I'm disappointed.

#Spartak13/14

I wouldn't wish Spartak on even my worst enemies. My condolences.

Oh btw, Zenit were losing 1-0 today, subbed on Arshavin at halftime and won 4-1. Shava with two assists.

Fuck Wenger!

bjaelke

Should have added in Fisse Mike.
mqMmdUP.jpg

Only 499,-

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Official XI (according to Zuliani): (3-5-2) Buffon; Barzagli, Ogbonna, Chiellini; Isla, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso; Quagliarella, Llorente.

No Bonucci, Tevez & Vidal, who between them have 6 goals & 5 assists.

K1LLER7

Official XI (according to Zuliani): (3-5-2) Buffon; Barzagli, Ogbonna, Chiellini; Isla, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso; Quagliarella, Llorente.

No Bonucci, Tevez & Vidal, who between them have 6 goals & 5 assists.
your going to lose aren't you :'(

spidye

I know, but the rest that expressed my Bayern feelings are on efukt and I don't dare to link to there. But if you want to know the true GAF opinion on Bayern, google "anal with constipated girlfriend efukt".

nothing shocks me anymore.

I've seen 6 constipated old people getting an enema at the same time in the same room.
the smell.....

spidye

Neuer - Dante, van Buyten, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Lahm, Pizarro, Contento, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just realized the mistake. bayern's twitter took down the tweet.
pep's still going to rotate a lot of players.

I'm worried :/

spidye

Neuer - Dante, van Buyten, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Lahm, Müller, Contento, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

substitutes: Starke - Ribéry, Mandzukić, Robben, Kirchhoff, Boateng, Alaba

no Götze. Ribery, Alaba and Robben on the bench :(

Elchele

Good XI, thank God Starke is on the bench. Pep learned his lesson after the Super Cup vs. Dortmund.

And no more Schweinsteiger as lone DM, good news!

(we really need Javi back)

Slizz

Anyone know what channel if any in the States will be broadcasting the United Liverpool game? Can't for the life of me find it.

Manager

Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Enrique, Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard, Moses, Suarez, Sturridge
Jones, Alberto, Aspas, Sterling, Ibe, Kelly, Wisdom

Strong team...

If Kagawa doesn't get a game today... damn sucks to be him. so much talent going down the drain. It's not even like Utd have a stellar midfield that's hard to break into like Barca or something. He's not getting picked over Giggs & Clerverly.. damn.

Trying to work that one out. 3-5-2 with Henderson/Jose at WB? Or standard 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 with Kolo at RB?

EDIT: Thinking about it, probably not 3-5-2 with Moses in the team.

Manager

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Buttner, Nani, Jones, Giggs, Kagawa, Rooney, Hernandez
Amos, Fabio, Anderson, Carrick, Zaha, Januzaj, Welbeck

Evil Kagawa will be happy then.

Top Bottom