• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Hixx

Giggs, Jones and Buttner?

gg liverpool we will see you in that hat for the 4th round and we will see you again on sunday when Poyet brings back the BOUNCE

bud

I know, but the rest that expressed my Bayern feelings are on efukt and I don't dare to link to there. But if you want to know the true GAF opinion on Bayern, google "anal with constipated girlfriend efukt".

"Water, Knives and Used Toilet Paper"

r4P4SW6.png

please understand.

Blablurn

1 Neuer – 4 Dante, 5 van Buyten, 11 Shaqiri, 13 Rafinha, 14 Pizarro, 21 Lahm, 25 Müller, 26 Contento, 31 Schweinsteiger, 39 Kroos

L1NETT

Giggs-Jones midfield? Le sigh.

And why play Buttner ahead of Fabio?

Because Fabio is absolute toilet. Not a difficult one that. And Buttner is a slightly less stinky toilet.

----

Do United have any good English players coming through their own academy, like Chelsea, Arsenal and Pool do or do they rely on stealing foreign children?

Genuinely not in the know on that last one, you folks who watch the youth n that know way more than me.

He is a cunt in his private life, no matter how good he was in the past. Plus he's embarrassing himself most of the time on the pitch now.

Doesn't change the fact that Giggs is a United legend, no matter who he has knobed. Private life

Embarrassing himself? Fair enough, I just think he is a credit to be still be playing at a club he clearly loves and has shown (rare these days) loyalty to. But if you want to call him a cunt now he is a bit past his sell by date go ahead.

Clegg

Fair, that would definitely be a worse pairing in the middle.

A front four of Rooney,Kagawa,Nani and Hernandz strikes me as better than the Rooney, Welbeck, Young and Valencia front four that started against City.

I'll take the Giggs/Jones pairing if it means never having to see that terrible front four ever again.

PowderedToast

the midfield is shite but seriously hernandez always seems to score against us

fuck it anyway i think we have a relatively strong team despite lacking johnson and i've put a quid on a suarez hattrick cos i'm fucking mad. lets do this

Because Fabio is absolute toilet. Not a difficult one that. And Buttner is a slightly less stinky toilet.

----

Do United have any good English players coming through their own academy, like Chelsea, Arsenal and Pool do or do they rely on stealing foreign children?

Genuinely not in the know on that last one, you folks who watch the youth n that know way more than me.

Muchly, muchly disagree.

----

Please don't act like you know anything of United. Buttner better than Fabio? Fabio has good potential. Hasn't developed as fast as Rafael, due to Evra being played non stop, but is not some liability like Buttner.

Not sure what you have against Fabio.

L1NETT

Muchly, muchly disagree.

SAF chucked him out on loan to QPR and brought old Buttface in instead. And that SAF knows a thing or two about football I'm told.

Please don't act like you know anything of United. Buttner better than Fabio? Fabio has good potential. Hasn't developed as fast as Rafael, due to Evra being played non stop, but is not some liability like Buttner.

Not sure what you have against Fabio.

Sorry if I offended the royal Unitedness, I'm won't comment on them from now on. I happen to live with Season ticket holders, you know people who actually go to the games? They watch football live, it's quite good really.

Nothing against Fabio, just don't think he is good enough for the biggest club in England. Buttner ain't either, but lesser of two evils and all that.

---

Yeah fair shout Tim, not going to argue with that one.

Fabio worse than Buttner? Maybe to Moyes and people who haven't watched him closely over the years. All he needs is better luck with injuries and a clear run of games. But yeah, I think he'll need to move elsewhere to get his career back on track.

SAF chucked him out on loan to QPR and brought old Buttface in instead. And that SAF knows a thing or two about football I'm told.

Fergie sent him out on loan because he was a young player unable to get first-team football with Evra being uber-consistent. Buttner was brought in as an emergency left-back. If he was still around, Fabio probably would have got a shot at securing a full-back position like his brother.

LTWheels

Not too happy with our line up. Would rather rest one of Gerrard or Lucas and put Henderson in midfield. I assume Allen is still injured?

A front four of Rooney,Kagawa,Nani and Hernandz strikes me as better than the Rooney, Welbeck, Young and Valencia front four that started against City.

I'll take the Giggs/Jones pairing if it means never having to see that terrible front four ever again.

It is better, you're right. It should be a bit of a concern that Moyes can't see this.

Clegg

----

James Wilson may have a future at United. He's only 17 so it's probably too early to tell for sure though. But he has scored some excellent individual goals for the U18's in recent months.

He put him on loan to QPR, because for some reason Evra always gets to play. When he realized that we had no one else to play lb besides Evra, he bought Buttner. Buttner is trash and always has been. It had nothing to do with Fabio. Fabio in the end, got much more playing time at QPR than he would have got with United as a back up to Evra.

Salvadora

------------------------------------------Viviano---------------------------------------

-------------------------------Vermaelen Mertesacker--------------------
Bellerin/Jenkinson----------------------------------------------------Monreal

----------------------------------Flamini---------Arteta----------------------------

Miyaichi-------------------------------------------------------------------Gnabry
-----------------------------------Eisfeld/Olsson-----------------------------------

---------------------------------------Bendtner--------------------------------------

I reckon this will be out line-up tonight.

I just can't see where the goals are coming from though..

Zabojnik

Official XI (according to Zuliani): (3-5-2) Buffon; Barzagli, Ogbonna, Chiellini; Isla, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso; Quagliarella, Llorente.

No Bonucci, Tevez & Vidal, who between them have 6 goals & 5 assists.

A draw it is, then. Whatever, the only match that really counts is Juve - Gala. Let's hope for a quick goal. Ours.

Conte with the one month bans? Who pissed him off?

Pirlo, I guess. But not really. As per usual, the media made a huge thing out of nothing.

Arnie

So nervous about the match. Got a bit of grub in the oven but I don't feel hungry.

Mate's coming to stop at mine, too, so he better get here quick. I need a pint.

Don't know how I'll feel seeing Suarez on the pitch again.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Surprised that LFC are sticking with their Starting XI basically. Sturridge could probably use a break.

I'm not surprised at all. They had a dreadful result at the weekend and they need to reassert themselves. I'm glad they're going for it because they stood no chance with their second string.

Sorry if I offended the royal Unitedness, I'm won't comment on them from now on. I happen to live with Season ticket holders, you know people who actually go to the games? They watch football live, it's quite good really.

Nothing against Fabio, just don't think he is good enough for the biggest club in England. Buttner ain't either, but lesser of two evils and all that.

Good, because you clearly don't watch the two play. I don't care if you happen to live with season ticket holders. What does that have to do with your assessment of players?

Fabio was one of United's best players against Barca in the CL final and is now shittier than Buttner because he went to QPR on loan. A loan which I watched and felt he did well.

Top Bottom