• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wilbur

Banned
I told some guy in there to bring a gun and he agreed and said he actually had a license so it would be alright. Can't wait for the news about a GTA5 shootout.

I just posted it above

I'm walking home and I genuinely can't stop laughing, few people have stared

Wilbur

Banned
And now I'm abusing Ashley young on twitter again

Someone stop me

I can't help myself

It means nothing

He won't read it

He's so rich

He is drowning in hymen

But I have to let him know

He is a winger

Not a milner

K1LLER7

And now I'm abusing Ashley young on twitter again

Someone stop me

I can't help myself

It means nothing

He won't read it

He's so rich

He is drowning in hymen

But I have to let him know

He is a winger

Not a milner
Stop abusing him.

You'll hurt Kharma's feelings =P

Wilbur

Banned
Stop abusing him.

You'll hurt Kharma's feelings =P

I stopped following him already. I'm saving myself... from myself.

Man these GTA threads are honest to god hilarious. Half of them looking for spoilers and advocating someone bringing a gun to a meet up, half of them avoiding spoilers and then calling Rockstar cunts when their lawyers are trying to clean up the situation

For once

Gaming GAF is a good place to be

ibsppGuyFYNkPc.gif

I love the FIFA 14 demo! Can't wait for it to come out so I can play clubs again!

bud

someone talk me out of buying gta

the camera while driving is so ridiculously low that i don't see myself enjoying the driving part

the framerate will probably be in the mid 20s again like it always is

mine heart
mine soul
mine brains

they all tell me not to buy it

but mine phallus

the lifeline of my bloodline

it tells me to buy it

i cannot resist my peins
yet i feel like i must

please help

I stopped following him already. I'm saving myself... from myself.

Man these GTA threads are honest to god hilarious. Half of them looking for spoilers and advocating someone bringing a gun to a meet up, half of them avoiding spoilers and then calling Rockstar cunts when their lawyers are trying to clean up the situation

For once

Gaming GAF is a good place to be

Look at them, talking about their crews like they have it made. They're in for a rude awakening when they find out the Moyes Boys are in town, armed with some pretty good banter, and some pretty odd gifs

Did anyone do any of the Social Network things for one-time, in-game discounts? The way money works in GTA I doubt they'll be useful, but its better than nothing

spidye

someone talk me out of buying gta

the camera while driving is so ridiculously low that i don't see myself enjoying the driving part

the framerate will probably be in the mid 20s again like it always is

mine heart
mine soul
mine brains

they all tell me not to buy it

but mine phallus

the lifeline of my bloodline

it tells me to buy it

i cannot resist my peins
yet i feel like i must

please help

I just saw a certain gif.
holy shit. I want this game now. I want it so hard.

Linius

Problems with google and their ads. They are allowed to make a new thread in a few days again, so meh. Apparently google didn't like having cunt in the title much lol

I see. Well that place is weird anyways, my mind can only compute a certain amount of tumblr gifs at a time.

I love the FIFA 14 demo! Can't wait for it to come out so I can play clubs again!

You double dipping on FIFA?

Wait, no OT for Fifa 14?:(

The release is more than a week from now, so no OT yet.

Linius

I'm going to get PC and PS4.

I see. Think I'm just gonna skip this FIFA or get it really late when I buy my PS4 some time next year. Have too much to play as it anyways so I won't bother the 360 version. Since most of my peeps buy a next gen console right away I won't have much friends playing anyways.

LNBL

2e802a4c5c05c1936a75b29e6f78a4da_large

Are people actually convinced that PES 14 is going to beat Fifa 14? Hell no. (Not based on that in game picture of Lampard btw)

I don't see why the faces of players makes any difference to the actual gameplay.

=

[IMG*]http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/2e802a4c5c05c1936a75b29e6f78a4da_large[/IMG]

Are people actually convinced that PES 14 is going to beat Fifa 14? Hell no. (Not based on that in game picture of Lampard btw)

of course it isn't. Less game modes that people wants to play, not even better gameplay, less teams, konamis stamp of diarrhea.

uZ8aRX4.png

Meier

I don't see why the faces of players makes any difference to the actual gameplay.

There is an expectation of realism in a sports game in 2013. Playing as North London FC is patently absurd, frankly. That might have flown 15 years ago or something but I'm not sure I could do it nowadays. It's embarrassing for everyone involved.

Apparently Klose has offers from 2 MLS teams to join after his contract with Lazio runs out next summer. Dude can still score with the best of them.. would be a nice addition to the league despite his age.

LNBL

There is an expectation of realism in a sports game in 2013. Playing as North London FC is patently absurd, frankly. That might have flown 15 years ago or something but I'm not sure I could do it nowadays. It's embarrassing for everyone involved.

Apparently Klose has offers from 2 MLS teams to join after his contract with Lazio runs out next summer. Dude can still score with the best of them.. would be a nice addition to the league despite his age.

Klose, first-class finisher. I recall him being the most efficient striker in Europe somewhere around January 2013, dont know what the final ranking was though.

Lightning

Banned
Have there been any reports on how long Rosicky is expected to be out? I know it's confirmed for the Sunderland game but how serious is this injury?

If he's out for a long time then this is an issue.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Paul Pogba reveals he turned down offers from “Chelsea, Arsenal and Milan, because nobody is like Juventus.”

The 20-year-old France international arrived on a free transfer when his contract with Manchester United expired and has quickly become a key figure in the Bianconeri midfield.

“Since childhood I’ve always liked Juve and supported that team,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“For the French this club means a great deal, as so many French champions played in Turin, so that’s why I liked them.

“Sir Alex Ferguson tried to keep me at Manchester United, but he didn’t get very far. Were other clubs tracking me? Yes, but I only had Juve in my mind. At the time I heard from Chelsea, Arsenal and Milan, but nobody is like Juve.

“I am happy to be here and I want to win many trophies with this jersey.”

NLAm5X9.gif

-

Pasqual's head injury required 50 stitches. Fucking hell...

Top Bottom