• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

edit: no Meier he isn't haha! Most the abuse I'm getting is from strangers. Only sleepless so far.

You follow that dude! (BTTFNL) He's also tweeting at Wooden and dc and stuff. I only follow a handful of Footy-GAF so I don't know who he is.

You follow that dude! (BTTFNL) He's also tweeting at Wooden and dc and stuff. I only follow a handful of Footy-GAF so I don't know who he is.

Well he only just tweeted me now that I tweeted him to tell him nandos is in fact a restaurant. Who of you cunts is this.

Wilbur

Banned
I honestly thought a complete stranger was tweeting that to Young, I laughed for so fucking long. It's not funny anymore haha ;_;

dc89

Speaking of MiiVerse.

BT_OtWLCEAAbMk-.png:large

Spot the difference! Look at what community he's posting in. I can't
Dead.

kharma45

Wilbur

Banned
Mumble will probably be better, can defo make it private then as well. I don't need to hear or play with randoms. Always more fun shooting Liverpool fans in the head.

I went to the spoilers thread, saw a bunch of gifs and I am not satisfied. I want more, I want the game.

I don't even know if I will like it, I am in doubt the hype mode.

Fuck

i0tcD3sjxzMLa.gif

Top Bottom