• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Splatt

Lavezzi & Verrati giving a sneak peek at PSG's 2014/2015 first kit.

LaF5Hk6.jpg

Yen

The guy who bought GTA V off craiglists wants to give the deal a 'Wire' vibe by letting us know it was a "young black dude" dealing GTA V copies

Linius

Bi7tWt0.png

So that's 3pm for UK folks and 4pm for Euro folks. It doesn't say if they got the exclusive premier, but I suppose they do. Expect a lot of wanking :p

Holy fuck the last few pages.

I'm confused if bud is finding the driving bad or what in GTA.

I talked to a bunch of shops and they were telling me with such confidence that it is coming Saturday.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't really care what they give it. Either they give it a 10.0 and everyone says they were paid to and it's GTA IV backlash all over again, or they give 9.5 or below and everyone wants them dead for giving it too low a score

fucking gamers

Koko

Banned
Don't really care what they give it. Either they give it a 10.0 and everyone says they were paid to and it's GTA IV backlash all over again, or they give 9.5 or below and everyone wants them dead for giving it too low a score

fucking gamers

Nailed it.

Wilbur

Banned
some more

jWWdRIF.png

and this cunt

Qk8SdR2.png

If anything I hate the fucking prick more now #prayfornatedogg #deathtoashley #pleaseunderstand

Meier

Oh, Dennis is a Footy-GAFfer? That makes the tweet a little less funny. :(

Edit: Just saw the Bacon tweet. LOOOOL! First post since November?! Worth the wait.

Wilbur

Banned
Just reported Bacon for that tweet

local law enforcement may get involved

edit: no Meier he isn't haha! Most the abuse I'm getting is from strangers. Only sleepless so far.

Top Bottom