• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

You enjoy your PSN shit with the other 2 people that got a PS3 headset. Meanwhile me, quiche and Mr.Love will stabbing all you clowns in the back with our amazing intellect and planning, meaning we run away with all the money.

I have no problem with Mumble as an idea, the one time I used it though, it was a complete mess. It was like kharma's proposed cup and string, only with 7 cups instead of 2 :p

I have no problem with Mumble as an idea, the one time I used it though, it was a complete mess. It was like kharma's proposed cup and string, only with 7 cups instead of 2 :p

Maybe get a computer that doesn't make everything that comes out of it look like the 16-but era ok you sonybot.

Seriously though, the only problems we ever have are server side sometimes, the software itself is fine and works great.

Speaking of MiiVerse.

BT_OtWLCEAAbMk-.png:large

Spot the difference! Look at what community he's posting in. I can't
Dead.

looool

Meier

Everton's third kit (not sure why they'd need a third kit though to be honest) is quite sharp. Their hideous new crest even looks decent with that color scheme.

FootballFan

Eusébio on Ronaldo overtaking his international goal record—"This is an error. I scored 41 in 60 games. Now it's easy. It's sad. I feel sad"

Eusébio—"Don't sadden me by comparing Ronaldo's Portugal goal tally to mine. It is easier now; I never played Liechtenstein or Azerbaijan"

Lololol.

Hixx

You enjoy your PSN shit with the other 2 people that got a PS3 headset. Meanwhile me, quiche and Mr.Love will stabbing all you clowns in the back with our amazing intellect and planning, meaning we run away with all the money.

as hitchers honourable right hand man i will be shooting you in the face before you get in range of any backstabbing

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOL you gotta love Trapattoni <3<3<3

Giovanni Trapattoni reveals what went wrong with the Republic of Ireland job. &#8220;This time I&#8217;m the one in the sack.&#8221;

The Coach resigned this week after Ireland failed to qualify for the World Cup or the play-offs to reach the tournament in Brazil.

In explaining the situation, he referenced perhaps his most famous saying: &#8216;Don&#8217;t say cat until it&#8217;s in the sack.&#8217;

&#8220;This time I&#8217;m the one who ended up in the sack,&#8221; Trap told Sport Mediaset.

&#8220;Unfortunately we ended up in an extremely strong group. We dreamed of being able to qualify, but quite rightly and with a bit of bad luck we couldn&#8217;t do it.

&#8220;Consequently, we reached an agreement with the Federation on my resignation.&#8221;

Trapattoni has no intention of retiring at the age of 74 and has already been linked with the national team job in Libya.

&#8220;When a relationship is interrupted, there are immediately little birds tweeting around you. Now I have to be careful I don&#8217;t make a mistake or get swept up in enthusiasm.&#8221;

lol, never realised that in Extras, Kate Winslet says 'you're guaranteed an Oscar if you make a film about the Holocaust' and then she won one for The Reader, in which she plays a woman who was a guard in a concentration camp

Couldn't see shit and then after 5 seconds he was raided by the fbi and sent to Guantanamo. At least we're having meltdowns in the GTA thread, someone just called Rockstar "a bunch of butthurt faggots".

I saw it.

I'll post in that thread, let us protect each other. I am scared of those gaming meltdowns.

Dazzler

LOOOOOOOOOOL you gotta love Trapattoni <3<3<3

Pretty much all of the Irish media still love the guy. There seems to be a lot of sadness that he's gone, but I think everyone realises he had to go

It's the weirdest firing of a manager I can remember. At least one where everyone knew he had to go. Nobody seems to want to stick the knife in

Clegg

Pretty much all of the Irish media still love the guy. There seems to be a lot of sadness that he's gone, but I think everyone realises he had to go

It's the weirdest firing of a manager I can remember. At least one where everyone knew he had to go. Nobody seems to want to stick the knife in

Two reasons for that imo:

1) He's one of the greatest managers of all time.

2) Everyone knows that we're a bit crap and a different manager won't really change that. But nobody in the media actually wants to say it.

subtles

Speaking of godly things

I'm reading Jojo's ASB OT and it's no as godly as I expected :((((

(or probably GAF being GAF)

I play the game with my friends every now and then and it's been a disappointment. I know I've been spoiled by Marvel but I expected so much more.

bud

Holy fuck the last few pages.

I'm confused if bud is finding the driving bad or what in GTA.

I talked to a bunch of shops and they were telling me with such confidence that it is coming Saturday.

driving in vc:

ibc6EFerhqXgR7.gif

driving in v:

http://i.minus.com/iQiS8aP2j3ZlF.gif[IMG]

the camera in vc gives a better view of what's happening in front of you whereas the camera in v seems too low for my liking.

driving in vc:

ibc6EFerhqXgR7.gif

driving in v:

http://i.minus.com/iQiS8aP2j3ZlF.gif[IMG]

the camera in vc gives a better view of what's happening in front of you whereas the camera in v seems too low for my liking.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bud, gifs are for that thread and that thread only.

FootballFan

driving in vc:

http://i.minus.com/ibc6EFerhqXgR7.gifIMG]

driving in v:

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iQiS8aP2j3ZlF.gif[MG]

the camera in vc gives a better view of what's happening in front of you whereas the camera in v seems too low for my liking.[/QUOTE]

Can't believe the ps2 game looks better graphically even after all these years.

Meier

the camera in vc gives a better view of what's happening in front of you whereas the camera in v seems too low for my liking.

Some games let you tilt the camera a bit when you're driving if you hit down on the d-pad. I think Forza is like that if I recall? Maybe GTA V will offer a similar option.

Wilbur

Banned
it's like an eight second gif of someone driving car in a game in which you'll be driving cars.

please understand.

(i took it down anyway)

i... i forgot about that. did iv also give you that option?

Yeah you had that option as well you dumb turkey

dat melee gif

im so excited

Top Bottom