• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

3Sixty

This Bouncers programme is making me want to work on a gay bar.

I feel like i could clean up the stray straight females.

Meier

That's exactly what they are. Dc is right, you can't stop eating this amazing shit.

profiteroles.jpg

Nomnomnom. They're usually just called cream puffs here in the US. There is a Japanese company who sold them in Chicago called Beard Papas.. man, they were amazing. Saw Beard Papas while we were on our honeymoon.

panty

Oh and have you peeps seen the proper damage gif/instashit whatever. Dat texture on the car and the damage, holy fuck, so good.

That's not a fucking spoiler. It's someone driving a car in GTAV (WHOOPS SPOILER!!) What incomprehensible level of dumb-fuckery is this?

Post a gif of it in a thread that isn't the spoiler one and....BAN

Of course, it's fine when it's an official trailer/screenshot, but add a HUD and it's OMG GET OUT OF HERE DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hixx

Some hairless knacker has kicked me from the GAF crew for some reason

Moyes Boys we have got to fuck their shit up

subtles

Qgp3pp2.gif

The combos looked...boring?

Maybe I'm being a little too harsh but the Famitsu score (40/40) was totally out of order.

The game has framerate drops that are at times both noticeable and annoying.
Lack of certain single player modes (like Arcade, Survival, etc)
Story leaves a lot to be desired
Online code is pretty bad

The visuals and soundtrack are superb however, so is the fanservice (like the references, characters etc).

As for the more technical side of the game, like combos/fundamentals etc. We'll have to wait a few months to see how the game develops as FG are pretty basic in the beginning. At this stage however the amount of shit that can be abused is salt worthy.

dc89

Spoiler phobes are the worst

even worse than paedophiles

and city fans

:lool City fans.

Guys, the Bish warning is pretty straightforward.

sDylenM.gif

that's from GTA IV, so don't be funny

Bans for anyone posting leaked images, links, spoiler text, whatever between now and the 17th. ONLY OFFICIALLY RELEASED MEDIA ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD OR SO HELP ME GOD

OK carry on

That's from the OT. I wouldn't like to test the waters to see if that applies anywhere else. God Speed if you do though, God Speed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is Chronicle any good?

Yes.

I went in knowing absolutely NOTHING about it.

Maybe I'm being a little too harsh but the Famitsu score (40/40) was totally out of order.

The game has framerate drops that are at times both noticeable and annoying.
Lack of certain single player modes (like Arcade, Survival, etc)
Story leaves a lot to be desired
Online code is pretty bad

The visuals and soundtrack are superb however, so is the fanservice (like the references, characters etc).

As for the more technical side of the game, like combos/fundamentals etc. We'll have to wait a few months to see how the game develops as FG are pretty basic in the beginning. At this stage however the amount of shit that can be abused is salt worthy.

Thanks for the quick review <3

Yeah, this all sounds really disappointing. :(

Lightning

Banned
Wenger's latest comments about his contract have me incredibly nervous. That is not very reassuring at all, we are going to hold talks with him after his contract expires? The hell...

I'm bored of the spoilers thread now, everyone is taking it too seriously, Wooden and Wilbur won't participate with my bad jokes.

driving in vc:

ibc6EFerhqXgR7.gif

driving in v:

http://i.minus.com/iQiS8aP2j3ZlF.gif[IMG]

the camera in vc gives a better view of what's happening in front of you whereas the camera in v seems too low for my liking.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the other camera angles are better.

Clegg

Kyoufu speak to me baby

George Caulkin &#8207;@CaulkinTheTimes 2m

After Herculean efforts re transfers, Joe Kinnear already back in thick of things by scouting zero international matches during break.

valeo

Wenger's latest comments about his contract have me incredibly nervous. That is not very reassuring at all, we are going to hold talks with him after his contract expires? The hell...

I think he's seriously considering retirement. Don't blame him - fans on his back even though he's achieved more than any other manager would've with the same resources and I don't believe he enjoys the world of football anymore with moneybags like Chelski and City.

Top Bottom