• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wenger is clearly afraid Mourinho is going to call him naughty things again. He saw what happened to Pep, he wants to go before that happens to him.

dc89

I've got so many fucking retweets, favourites and mentions today honestly. 45 notifications on my phone lol

Haha you're "I think you're just thick" tweet is standing at 7 RT's and 11 favourites alone!

You've made it. Don't forget your roots

arkon

Qgp3pp2.gif

The combos looked...boring?

From what I remember it's the same guys that did the Naruto and Bleach games or some shit. They tend to be faithful to the source material but not quite so hot with the fighting game mechanics.

Salvadora

I think he's seriously considering retirement. Don't blame him - fans on his back even though he's achieved more than any other manager would've with the same resources and I don't believe he enjoys the world of football anymore with moneybags like Chelski and City.
I don't think he will retire, personally. His comments in the recent past make it look that way anyway.

Maybe this is just a negotiation tactic to get more money. He's looked jaded over big spending sides for years to be fair as well.

I think people doubting his abilities (Arsenal fans, the press) has damaged him more than anything.

Messi

Dani Alves:

“I believe he [Neymar] is one of the few players that when he was born was touched by God and God said ‘You will be THE player’.”

K6yHSCg.gif

Are you shitting me Alves seriously? looool

Lightning

Banned
I think he's seriously considering retirement. Don't blame him - fans on his back even though he's achieved more than any other manager would've with the same resources and I don't believe he enjoys the world of football anymore with moneybags like Chelski and City.
I wouldn't blame him but I would be sad as fuck if he leaves now. I hope we don't embarrass ourselves this year by early cup exits against shit teams to heap more pressure on the man. We are heading in the right direction.

We could end up with an idiotic manager who buy expensive shit player and blow our money without achieving anything.

Yen

I wouldn't blame him but I would be sad as fuck if he leaves now. I hope we don't embarrass ourselves this year by early cup exits against shit teams to heap more pressure on the man. We are heading in the right direction.

We could end up with an idiotic manager who buy expensive shit player and blow our money without achieving anything.
Imagine you did something crazy like appoint a manager that had never won a trophy, never played in the CL proper, and was known for negative style of play. No club would new stupid enough to do that surely.

Lightning

Banned
Imagine you did something crazy like appoint a manager that had never won a trophy, never played in the CL proper, and was known for negative style of play. No club would new stupid enough to do that surely.
Manchester United have beaten us to doing that.

Splatt

He is not even the worst one at barca. Alves is a mouth and he goes down easily in clasicos. But this fella is making it an art form.

http://i.minus.com/iQCKJNF82vDT1.gif

[IMG]http://www.atakuj.com/media/uploads/2013/08/symulka-jordi-alba.gif[/QUOTE]

I love that one gif where Atletico player gives Alba the ball and he starts grabbing his nads while screaming in pain.

Messi

God I love how dramatic Jordi Alba is.

I love how he gets cleaned out of it by forster here lol:
untitled-108ismn.gif

edit: I am sorry sage. that night you deserved to get a point, and we got what we deserved in scotland. But when Alba scored I nearly came right there in the pub.

While I am posting gifs, can we have more of these perfect balls this season Alexis.
ibnyuzpvU6BjJl.gif

I have to admit, as much of a cunt FootyGaf is, you all are a bunch of good cunts. Nothing wrong with a little bit of banter among good ole cunts.

I was told, with such conviction, that the game is coming Saturday. Now 2 days feel like a month. Who knows if they will even have it or probably price it like mad men.

Wilbur

Banned
EbDkwY9.png

erection returns
erection day
erections
erection night
the erection prophecy

please guess what movies i have made puns on

Linius

I can still cancel my order. So if some store will sell it early I'll do that for sure. Can't stand the wait, I just wanna play all weekend.

Luckily I get back from work at 8:15pm next tuesday instead of the normal 11:15pm.

Top Bottom