• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

You and your dodgy connections =P

626.gif

I would really like the first bit of gameplay I see to be my own gameplay :p

I am a weirdo and I am ok with that.

Oh no, not weird at all. I am definitely like that too but I am a much weaker man.

WJD

The chances of me walking into a supermarket on Tuesday and picking GTAV up without a preorder are pretty good... Right?

arkon

Barry Glendenning saying Palace are going to draw/win at Utd. I love you Barry. Takin one for the team.

I can see it now. Shinji watches on with tears in his eyes as Young, Giggs and Valencia are afforded the full 90 minutes to prance around the pitch.

Wilbur

Banned
So beautiful seeing Wooden prevalent in the GTA thread considering a week ago he wasn't even getting it

#doubledip #thepowerofrockstar #framerate

don't fret baby

It's going to be beautiful. Believe
FC

Oh it does look a lot better than I thought, unlike GTA4 this actually looks fun to play. My double dip will be from russian or brazillian key site, you're getting 18 euros max for my second copy R* you assholes.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh it does look a lot better than I thought, unlike GTA4 this actually looks fun to play. My double dip will be from russian or brazillian key site, you're getting 18 euros max for my second copy R* you assholes.

So much of it has to do with the locale as to why it looks fun. Like, it looks very similar to GTA IV mechanic wise but everything looks a little tighter and obv the shooting from Max Payne and shit.

But then you got all them pretty country sides and mountains instead of every fucking grey street in GTA IV, there's animals about, it's far brighter. It just looks fucking fun.

I can't fucking wait any longer

please freeze me walt disney

K1LLER7

Not too hyped for GTA V. Not hyped for most games nowadays.

Last game I was hyped for was Resident Evil 4.

Never had the same hype feeling since.

But the GTA Online should be fun. Hitcher has a bounty on his head =P

Lightning

Banned
Not too hyped for GTA V. Not hyped for most games nowadays.

Last game I was hyped for was Resident Evil 4.

Never had the same hype feeling since.

But the GTA Online should be fun. Hitcher has a bounty on his head =P
I'm content gaming wise now that KH HD has released. GTA doesn't interest me.

I eagerly await the next uncharted game though. I would be hyped for that.

Top Bottom