• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wilbur

Banned
This GTA thread is fucking amazing

Guns. Shady dealers. Photos of children showing their vaginas. Broken discs. People that feature in reaction gifs.

It's just gorgeous

Sometimes I think that I've been put on a watch list somewhere just for visiting this thread

edit: You guys should watch that Vice debt collector documentary if you haven't already. Scary but eye-opening stuff.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Sandbox games are fun for like 10 hours, then they become boring as fuck. The only sandbox games I've finished are GTAIII and GTA:VC. I've also played San Andreas, GTAIV, GTA:Liberty City Stories, RDR and I've finished none.

I'll buy GTAV when it's 20 bucks and comes with all the DLC on the disc, like a goty edition.

Lightning

Banned
Sandbox games are fun for like 10 hours, then they become boring as fuck. The only sandbox games I've finished are GTAIII and GTA:VC. I've also played San Andreas, GTAIV, GTA:Liberty City Stories, RDR and I've finished none.

I'll buy GTAV when it's 20 bucks and comes with all the DLC on the disc, like a goty edition.
JRPG's I can play for hours and hours but any other type of game I just can't anymore. I can put over 100hours into FF or KH games but aside from that I struggle these days.

Zelda is another one that I can put a lot of hours into. Beautiful unless its Wind Waker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNL0SbelyT4

HNGGGG

Can't wait till he starts playing and Young moves to the bench.

:lol

jLebTQj0SHyG2.jpg

Lightning

Banned
It's easy to overhype youngsters - I very much doubt he'd do any better than Young. Much like Zelalem for Arsenal.
With youngsters there is always room for improvement and in some cases the element of surprise.

After all, Cesc Fabregas received a lot of hype when young and he went on to being one of the best attacking midfielders in the game. It's a beauty of youth and why it's hyped.

It's easy to overhype youngsters - I very much doubt he'd do any better than Young. Much like Zelalem for Arsenal.

Januzaj isn't like Zelalem due to the fact that he's taller and is good at receiving passes with his back facing goal. In that sense he can handle physicality much better. Plus he's older. Still, there's still some distance to go for his body to mature. I think he'll be ready to start in 2 years time.

You're overrating Young though. The fuck does this guy do? He doesn't run at players. He doesn't have vision. He has shit technique. He has one move. That is cutting in and whipping in a hybrid cross/shot with his right foot.

Still, he is better than Januzaj at this point in time until Januzaj proves it. His minutes (which should be limited to give more time to Welbeck/Nani/Shinji) should be going to Januzaj though to give him experience. I'm thinking about the future with his minutes as opposed to quality.

dc89

Man, I remember watching a shitty GTA IV live stream five years ago. Now here I am again.

I remember staying up to like midnight for the first GTA IV trailer. Then the Rockstar site was so slow it took like 20 minutes to get it to load and buffer.

My mind was blown.

P.S - is some streaming it using a potato as a camera?

Carbonox

Ordered a fuck-off curry yesterday evening. Went for a nap at 8 with the intention of getting up a couple of hours later. Ended up waking up an hour ago.

The shit that's been cooking in my stomach over that period of time out-gasses Syrian's chemical weapon stockpile.

Edit: fuuck it hurts and i think assads head just popped out looking for some new materials

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

idsk6oPIINDgk.gif

From what I remember it's the same guys that did the Naruto and Bleach games or some shit. They tend to be faithful to the source material but not quite so hot with the fighting game mechanics.

Shouldn't this be their main priority in a fighting game?

Or games, in general.
KuGsj.gif

that whole post

you smarmy little fucktard

dredge of a forum

some baboon from fucking Wales

http://i.minus.com/ibaK7CrgIhIiND.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Don't report him again then.

(I'm not saying it's you, of course)

Ordered a fuck-off curry yesterday evening. Went for a nap at 8 with the intention of getting up a couple of hours later. Ended up waking up an hour ago.

The shit that's been cooking in my stomach over that period of time out-gasses Syrian's chemical weapon stockpile.

Edit: fuuck it hurts and i think assads head just popped out looking for some new materials

Is it one of those mixes of diorrhaea and constipation that hurts your stomach and your ring, and makes you feel like you're cramping your stomach so much you'll end up with a six-pack when you're finally done? The kind that makes you think 'I'm never eating that again, only for you to do the exact same thing a week later?

:p

Man Utd - Crystal Palace
Everton - Chelsea

Southampton - West Ham

Swansea - Liverpool

Assuming thy're the TV fixtures, not bad. Then the CL and GTAV the next day :D

Zabojnik

Good, then this should be a nice match. Still cheering for Juve of course :D

I hope so, but I kinda doubt it. 3-5-2 vs 3-5-2 isn't exactly a recipe for spectacle, although we've had some pretty entertaining matches with Napoli (Mazzarri's previous club) over the past two years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday to one of my (ex) idols

tumblr_mt1avaoEMH1rkcz4qo1_500.jpg

(shit quality, I'm no dc)
ibw8EtiOb0AG7a.gif

ipumgnNdAp02N.gif

What are the odds? Is Inter better this season than previous?
It's too early to tell, but they look better.

Historically, we take points off them 70% of the time, since 1909.

Zabojnik

Vidal: "Inter wanted me in 2011, but I picked Juve without even thinking about it. Contract extension? Torino is my home, my wife and kids love it here, they don't want to move. I'll sign whenever Marotta wants it."

THE MOTHERFUCKING KING IN THE NORTH.

Top Bottom