• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

bjaelke

xdKTTJM.jpg

Mamadou making Michu his bitch on Monday.

Look at Pepe, he's fucking delighted. Cold blooded murderer.

Fucking racist

I betrayed you because I'm commited :p

Might try and learn the way they're set up, build my reputation until I'm in a position to destroy them from within :D

Saying Sosa annoys you? It sounds so close to Sosta which in Egyptian means a zipper.

Yeah right, when you see all the money you'll be the first one to leave :p

bjaelke

Swiss outfit FC Luzern have come up with an interesting way of trying to raise crowd numbers this season – after employing strippers to entertain before kick-off.
The idea was raised by Luzern’s 68-year-old owner Bernard Alpstaeg, who wants supporters on top form before matches get underway.

‘We are doing well this season and we have a great team, but we want to be even more attractive,’ said Alpstaeg.

‘I want a show before kick-off. I want scantily clad strippers and sexy dancers to entertain fans before the game.

‘The stadium would be full – that’s guaranteed!’
YYmluju.gif

Kinan

So, some of you may remember Artem Milevsky - technically skilled forward of Kiev which has suddenly disappeared. Well, his contract has finally ran out and he joined Turkish outsider Gaziantepspor.

220px-Artem_Milevskyy-ua.jpeg

The guy is famous not only for his football skills, but for his uber-active night life. All-night parties, new models every month, late arrivals to training, etc.

Previous coaches tolerated it somewhat, but when Milevsky appeared to training in a dressing gown and slippers, Blokhin thrown him out of the team permanently. Instead of playing for the second team, he spent this summer having fun, so it is no surprise that he didn't get any better offer that last team in a Turkish league.

It a sad story - on peak of his game he was very, very good, but he was not able to dedicate himself to football completely and now joining the ranks of other football geniuses, whose potential was not fully realised due to
temptations of the world. Amen.

rangersmad92

Neo Member
In August 2004, jonathan Woodgate signed for Real Madrid for a fee of £13.4 million. He eventually made his debut in September 2005 against Bilbao in which he scored an own goal and got sent off. After 9 appearances he was sold to Middlesbrough.

Surely got to be one of the worlds worst ever signings?

Peco

Fuck this guy. El Sha is now behind Binho and Matri, our fourth-choice striker. Allegri is such a piece of shit.

This is not going to end well. And it's kinda strange actually, I know Berluscone is a great fan of El Shaarawy, I don't understand why Galliani and Allegri must shit on him the only time we can agree on something with the Presidentissimo.
I guess we'll understand the main picture better when Stephan will not start the Napoli game, or the Celtic clash in CL.

omgkitty

This is not going to end well. And it's kinda strange actually, I know Berluscone is a great fan of El Shaarawy, I don't understand why Galliani and Allegri must shit on him the only time we can agree on something with the Presidentissimo.
I guess we'll understand the main picture better when Stephan will not start the Napoli game, or the Celtic clash in CL.

Don't worry Stephan, we'll accept you at Arsenal.

Which footy-gaf members have actually met eachother, including being related and the like

Wilbury is Freewheelin's brother
Wilbury has met Arnie (I think)
Freewheelin' has gone to a Chelsea game with PrematureQuiche
PrematureQuiche went on holiday to Denmark and stayed with Woodenlung
Messi and deGod are BFFs
Laboured is in a relationship with shortyme
dc89 and Tc91 are brothers

Any more?

Which footy-gaf members have actually met eachother, including being related and the like

Wilbury is Freewheelin's brother
Wilbury has met Arnie (I think)
Freewheelin' has gone to a Chelsea game with PrematureQuiche
PrematureQuiche went on holiday to Denmark and stayed with Woodenlung
Messi and deGod are BFFs
Laboured is in a relationship with shortyme

Any more?
dc and tc

If you asked most people for their list of football’s good guys then John Terry would probably not be a name that would figure.

Great player, courageous defender, ­captain, leader, legend if you are a Chelsea fan.

But a string of off-the-field scandals, feuds, alleged affairs, rows and arguments – plus those cringing pictures in full kit celebrating the Champions League after being banned in the final – leave his reputation more than soured for the rest of the game.

Talk to Stiliyan Petrov, ­however, and a ­different ­picture emerges.

When Aston Villa’s former midfield star was first diagnosed with acute leukaemia, Terry was the first rival Premier League ­captain to get in touch and wish him well.

And today the Chelsea star will underline his commitment to support Petrov’s recovery by flying to Glasgow to play at sold-out Celtic Park in support of his charities.

Petrov, currently in remission and planning to play at least part of the match ­himself, wants the world to know the softer side of a man who has become the game’s pantomime villain.

The Bulgarian said: “Before I was ill I knew John only from ­shaking hands ­before ­kick-off in ­matches, and as a fierce ­competitor.

“We had also met and talked at the ­meetings the ­Premier League hold for ­captains before the start of each ­season.

“But from the ­moment the news came out about my illness he was one of the first to get in touch and he has ­carried on being ­supportive ever since. He doesn’t ­always have an easy time with the fans, but I have seen a very different man to that image.

“He has gone out of his way to encourage me at different times – always sending ­messages and texts while I was going through treatment, even though sometimes it might have been a month before I felt strong enough to return them.

“When I was planning this game he was the first to sign up. I rang and asked if he could take part and he just said: ‘Tell me when and I’ll be there. Who wouldn’t want to play in the atmosphere of a sold-out Celtic Park?’”

Petrov’s courageous fight against leukaemia has drawn backing from ­players and fans from every club in the ­country, and the 34-year-old is now ­trying to put something back having launched his own ­?cancer c­harity.

And he admits he’s humbled by the ­response to his match which features a ­Celtic XI against a Stiliyan XI – with a line-up that includes singer Louis Tomlinson from One Direction.

#respect

omgkitty

Got a bit of a conundrum. Arsenal game is at 9am here. I also have pickup every Saturday at 9am. Which do I choose? Starting in a league next Sunday and need to get some practice in, but fuck it's Ozil's first game for Arsenal! What do I do? No way in hell I can resist not looking up the score and watching the game later.

John Terry, what a legend. Such a shame that a man found innocent by a court of law was then betrayed by his own country's FA. Because of them we are left with a second rate national team manager and a third rate captain.

eltel00ltp.gif

Got a bit of a conundrum. Arsenal game is at 9am here. I also have pickup every Saturday at 9am. Which do I choose? Starting in a league next Sunday and need to get some practice in, but fuck it's Ozil's first game for Arsenal! What do I do? No way in hell I can resist not looking up the score and watching the game later.
You're in the States?

Zabojnik

Mashable-Google-Glass-App.jpg

Top Bottom