• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

panty

Holeeyyy shhiieeeett those GTA V gifs and screens, HHNNNGGGGGGGG

I'm going full on rage Hulk if the PS3 version isn't as crisp and good as that 360 shittybox version.

Meier

1265019_585347881523504_2006574469_o.jpg

I hope once Orlando City gets into the MLS they can talk Fiorentina into playing a friendly. All that purple and red!

Still better than Suarez's last performance with Liverpool in the CL, right?

ib0FamwVCKBRga.gif

I thought you were dc

Suarez is too good to be at a club with no CL, so I kind of (kind of) fel sorry for him. But then again, he decided to sign that contract without he and his agent rading it properly, so fuck 'em. He can help us win the treble, starting with a hattrick at Old Trafford :D

For people who've been in the spoiler thread, just tell me this.

Does it look fucking awesome?

It's everything any fan has ever wanted. The first thing I thought, and this is cliche, but regardless, the first thing I thought was how is this seriously running on the HD twins? It literally, no sarcasm, no joke, seems like wizardry. I wish I knew enough about programming, because if I did, I'd find out that this game has some sort of secret sauce encoded within. That's how huge and content filled the gameplay seems.

Man, you have no idea.

It's honestly everything you've ever dreamed of, and more.

It looks fucking awesome.

1000000 YES

I needs it

omgkitty

Someone in my Twitter feed posted a link to an article about Arsenal and their injuries. Needless to say, the stats are quite frightening. You can find the article here, but here are also the graphs. Needless to say, it doesn't just seem like Arsenal have a lot more injuries. We truly do.

Days Lost to Injury
oimg

Days Lost to Injury per Player
oimg

Injuries Per Player
oimg

Percentage of Players Injured
oimg

Yes, I know it's confusing he didn't use red for Arsenal.

Someone in my Twitter feed posted a link to an article about Arsenal and their injuries. Needless to say, the stats are quite frightening. You can find the article here, but here are also the graphs. Needless to say, it doesn't just seem like Arsenal have a lot more injuries. We truly do.

Your medical staff needs replacing. Simple as that.

Having injury-prone players and luck can't account for that disparity on its own

omgkitty

Your medical staff needs replacing. Simple as that.

Having injury-prone players and luck can't account for that disparity on its own

Honestly think we should put out a bounty for better doctors or something. Like if you can buy players, we should raid a club for their medical staff.

omgkitty

I feel like our injuries probably have something to do with the way we train and stretch. Either we're not working out the right muscles enough or not stretching enough after matches or something. I have no idea as I'm not a doctor or a trainer, but clearly we're doing something wrong if we have that many players getting hurt in the first place.

Kenka

I hope I am not late, Madrid have declared that Bale will play on the right wing while C. Ronaldo will play on the left. What was the reason again to kick Özil out Perez ? Isco ?

Meier

GAF has gotten so big that it's not a surprise the overall quality has gone down. I still use it for all my gaming news, but 90% of my posts are in the OT.

panty

I hope I am not late, Madrid have declared that Bale will play on the right wing while C. Ronaldo will play on the left. What was the reason again to kick Özil out Perez ? Isco ?

Zidane said Özil wanted to go, we didn't kick him out. Also Isco has been simply amazing, miles better than Özil.

Salvadora

Is it free? I could record it, but I'd have to watch it on a different television since I don't have a DVR on my TV.
Yeah it's completely free, surprisingly.

I hope Ozil doesn't start. I want a nice easy game with a few goals and then bring him on in, say, the 70th minute for a bit of styling.

Kenka

Zidane said Özil wanted to go, we didn't kick him out. Also Isco has been simply amazing, miles better than Özil.
You are right on both fronts, my bad. I agree on the latter as of late, and in general, all new Spanish recruits have fared impressively and the former was triggered first by Ancelotti's désamour for Özil, who didn't stomach it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Shaka Hislop's power rankings:

1. Real Madrid
2. Bayern
3. Chelsea
4. Juventus
5. Barcelona
6. Manchester City
7. Manchester United
8. Paris Saint-Germain
9. Liverpool
10. Dortmund

SBvarB8.gif

Meier

Isco is younger than Ozil, as good of a player, more attractive and therefore far more marketable and he's Spanish. No surprise they'd want to accommodate him. Our hopes of getting him in a year or two are dashed at this point. :(

sohois

i have met the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. there are only four of us at this bar. but the only reason she is here is because of her friend who i have banged before . o god what do i do

Salvadora

Isco is younger than Ozil, as good of a player, more attractive and therefore far more marketable and he's Spanish. No surprise they'd want to accommodate him. Our hopes of getting him in a year or two are dashed at this point. :(
If you had landed Isco, we would never have got Ozil.

Weird how these things work, innit.

Wes

venison crêpe
i have met the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. there are only four of us at this bar. but the only reason she is here is because of her friend who i have banged before . o god what do i do

Well if you're still friends with the girl you slept with, and if it wasn't at any point in the say... last 12 months, I don't see problems.

sneaky77

Isco is great, but Zidane is going to stick to the club line, he already quickly recanted from his comments about Bale's price also.

Ozil left because Ancelotti said he didn't need him.

1. Real Madrid
2. Bayern
3. Chelsea
4. Juventus
5. Barcelona
6. Manchester City
7. Manchester United
8. Paris Saint-Germain
9. Liverpool
10. Dortmund

SBvarB8.gif
Power Rankings are stupid in every sport but to try and do it for all the European Clubs is insanity.

sohois

Everyone's thinking it, so...

pics pls
that would probably be q bit awkward to get the picture
Well if you're still friends with the girl you slept with, and if it wasn't at any point in the say... last 12 months, I don't see problems.
alas it is considerably more recent than that
You fuck her friend again in a daring but misguided attempt at chivalry.

Abide to the GAF rule.
i don't know what the gaf rule is. and i have no chivalrous feelings to the previous girl

Zabojnik

1. Real Madrid
2. Bayern
3. Chelsea
4. Juventus
5. Barcelona
6. Manchester City
7. Manchester United
8. Paris Saint-Germain
9. Liverpool
10. Dortmund

:lol :lol :lol

Almost as spot on as FIFA's national teams ranking.

Meteorain

1. Real Madrid
2. Bayern
3. Chelsea
4. Juventus
5. Barcelona
6. Manchester City
7. Manchester United
8. Paris Saint-Germain
9. Liverpool
10. Dortmund

SBvarB8.gif

They must be taking into account Sterling's perceived child making virility to be putting Liverpool up there ahead of Dortmund.

Clegg

You post pics of the girls in this thread.

subtles

Honestly think we should put out a bounty for better doctors or something. Like if you can buy players, we should raid a club for their medical staff.

I'm sure you're well aware but the change in our medical department has made a major difference for us. Agger's new program has been amazing, Gerrard being fit, Sturridge being able to play despite carrying an injury for quite some time. The speed which our players get back into the fore now is impressive as well.

A decent medical team makes a massive difference.

Top Bottom