• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Where is Pulga my love?

Manchester-Uniteds-Wayne--008.jpg

WAYNE FUCKING ROONEY

YOURE CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL WITHOUT 'IM, CUNTMIND

Suen

I think all of Giroud's goals this season have been in the opening 20 minutes or so. Don't get me wrong, I'd be content with him leading the line for the entire season (if he can stay fit), but it seems like he has a bigger disappearing problem than Ozil does atm.
He's not consistent with his finishing and I still think he's a tad bit too slow for his position but he's had a great start to this season. I believe Özil will make him become much better, either way we have no better option unless Sanogo has the ability to become the next RVP in one season.

Still got the most points in the league since January. :3

Very annoyed with Koscielny, who continues to undermine his talent with his idiocy in big moments, and feel abit dirty after that terrible decision, but we were the better team and did well to close it out in the end. Ramsey is a beast.

Now we sing kumbaya for Giroud.

qindarka

Banned
We're going to maul Everton here. It's been too long since the last good thrashing.

Nah, let's look at the facts.

1) Everton have only lost one home game last season
2) Chelsea have lost at Goodison in 3 of the last 4 seasons.

All this points to an Everton win. Since I am an optimist though, I will predict a draw.

K1LLER7

I wouldn't expect to see Januzaj in the first team squad again for a few games.

Might play some part against Liverpool next week since the majority of our first team players will be pretty knackered after the CL and Derby game but I can't see Moyes going for a complete 2nd string against Liverpool.

It was a nice cameo though, gave him a taster so hopefully it gives him motivation to keep working hard in the u21's.
I think we'll play him and Zaha in the COC.

Expect Chicha, Welbeck, Shinji to get a game.

Was great to see Fellani play with Carrick. Carrick seemed to play more freely when he came on.

Also, Adnan did more in 30 mins than Tony.V did all game. He really needs to step it up.

GQman2121

Banned

All this points to an Everton win. Since I am an optimist though, I will predict a draw.

That was Moyes though. This is a fresh start.

jtb

Banned
He's not consistent with his finishing and I still think he's a tad bit too slow for his position but he's had a great start to this season. I believe Özil will make him become much better, either way we have no better option unless Sanogo has the ability to become the next RVP in one season.

I agree. If he had just a little bit more pace, it would be him on the end of those chances instead of Theo. Still, 4 in 4 is a good return—joint top scorer in the league, I think.

Still got the most points in the league since January. :3

Very annoyed with Koscielny, who continues to undermine his talent with his idiocy in big moments, and feel abit dirty after that terrible decision, but we were the better team and did well to close it out in the end. Ramsey is a beast.

Now we sing kumbaya for Giroud.

Even more than Liverpool?

GorillaJu

I agree. If he had just a little bit more pace, it would be him on the end of those chances instead of Theo. Still, 4 in 4 is a good return—joint top scorer in the league, I think.

Think we're second behind you lot, or perhaps third behind you and United.

faridmon

Jelavic is so bad. Martinez is an idiot for not starting Deulofeu.

Yep, no Kone on the bench.. Magaye Gueye (who? Everton youth product I guess?) is there instead.

Calm down Kone is injured and Magaye is quality (as long as you ingonore the bad pace he have got).

Calma Calma

GQman2121

Banned
What an amazing next few days we'll have. Football and NFL tomorrow; NFL and then GTA on Monday night; champions league Tuesday and Wednesday.

Fun fun fun

faridmon

You have beaten us twice last season. I am sure you will beat us today, but I reckon its gonna be a close game, don't know what GQRman is smoking.

Suen

It's kinda sad how that's the only thing I think Theo is great at, his pace is fucking great but that's it. It's as if we had a complete player being split into two: Giroud and Walcott :/

4/4 is still good yes, he's not filling RVP's void but no one expected that, he just needs to keep up this level and work on his pace. Imagine how well he could do then with Özil. I'm dreaming too much :(

Top Bottom