• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

The implications of bringing Ferguson back is much worse than letting Moyes finish this year at the very least. If it's only bad results I am okay with him at least finishing half of his contract, if he starts doing a Roy Hodgson selling off good players and bringing in more people from outside then it will be time to take a hard look at him.

Until then, give the man more time I say.

From a performance point of view, I completely agree. Moyes needs time to try and figure out what isn't working and implement changes.

That being said, the Glazers might see it differently. If they feel there's a risk United might miss out on CL revenue then they may knee-jerk and do something stupid.

The table will start to take shape soon, and United don't want to be like we have been for the last few years, facing a massive uphill battle this early on.

Lightning

Banned
From a performance point of view, I completely agree. Moyes needs time to try and figure out what isn't working and implement changes.

That being said, the Glazers might see it differently. If they feel there's a risk United might miss out on CL revenue then they may knee-jerk and do something stupid.

The table will start to take shape soon, and United don't want to be like we have been for the last few years, facing a massive uphill battle this early on.
There is no one available who can replace Moyes and do a better job. The fuck up was made over the summer where they sat on their laurels and done stuff all. It was always going to take time, this is Fergie's team not Moyes, so it will take time for him to see who works for him who doesn't. Then United need to make a decision whether to back him or not as certain players will need to go while others come in.

The biggest thing for Moyes is he needs to remember he manages United now where everything has consequences. At Everton he could get away with anything because no one expected anything of them, not the case anymore. Also needs to watch the things that he says, media will twist them to make his job even harder and the pressure worse.

Zabojnik

Have they jailed Immobile for that brutal tackle on Tevez and Meggiorini for the very much deliberate punch in Marchisio's back yet? No? Didn't think so.

Sprained my ankle yesterday while playing five a side, it hurts like hell. I feel like a proper Milan supporter now.

Get well soon, Luci. And, well, could be worse.

1381429_10202172340299911_114043600_n.jpg

I personally think we need to fill the issues with players in the summer. If we Moyes thinks that there's little chance in winning the CL the he should have no problem buying cup tied players.

Have they jailed Immobile for that brutal tackle on Tevez and Meggiorini for the very much deliberate punch in Marchisio's back yet? No? Didn't think so.

Get well soon, Luci. And, well, could be worse.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1381429_10202172340299911_114043600_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Thanks! :) I actually thought about Tevez when I was going home. The only difference is that I did it all by myself, Immobile didn't provide any help [SPOILER]thankfully.[/SPOILER]
[quote="Lightning, post: 84087877"]Hope you feel better soon buddy.

Milan and Arsenal are bonded allies with our combined injuries! We share your pain.[/QUOTE]
Thanks :) And yeah, we both have an interesting connection, injury-wise. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif

Feorax

Do you guys seriously think thats a spoiler?

Cmon guys dont be daft lol

I wouldn't know, I've never seen an episode of breaking bad.

I keep seeing rumours of Coutinho to Atletico popping up since this weekend. Would be a bit bizzare that.

bjaelke

West fucking Brom.

And Steve Clarke didn't even fucking react. His heart rate dropped, if anything, when the goals went in.

What a fucker. Stone-faced fucker.

He knows the consequences of winning.

After former Sunderland manager Paolo Di Canio was given the boot from the North-East side following defeat to West Bromwich Albion, it brought a terrifying coincidence of similar occurrences happening to a number of other Premier League managers after facing the Midlands outfit.

Tottenham manager Andres Villas-Boas (left) was sacked by Chelsea when his side were defeated by West Brom. Ipswich manager Mick McCarthy was sacked by Wolverhampton Wanderers when losing the Midlands derby match, and Roberto Di Matteo (right) was also sacked by Chelsea after losing to the Baggies. All these in the last 18 months.

sohois

Just to reconfirm: Morsel was just trolling with a fake spoiler.

I mean, really, all a baby's dream? Not to mention how obvious it was.

Wilbur

Banned
You fucking simps

Yurt you're the worst "u haev coloured my reaction on teh show the baby did it all along fuk u"

Man up sporks

MAN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom