• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Guys I'd never spoil something and if I ever write with tags I always check on preview. :lol sorry it was a bit rude.

I haven't even seen it yet myself. Been at work all day and gonna go watch now.

Also Cou to Atleti wtf? Better be bullshit

Fergie

Banned
Guys I'd never spoil something and if I ever write with tags I always check on preview. :lol sorry it was a bit rude.

Cou owes Liverpool, he wouldn't. Would he?

bring me an Egyptian and I will become his best friend. We will spend aeons travelling the Serengeti or the amazon or something else in egypt

Fuck this

Meet me by the river in 5 hours

We will get a bunch of bootleg Egyptian drugs and go to the dirties part of the capital for a bunch of good prostitutes. Then end the day in my favourite pizza place and eat it by the lions in the zoo.

Fergie

Banned
Dat one day before GTA online.

As everyone expects it will be a clusterfuck. They couldn't even have a stable connection with the iFruit app.

A whole online world. Lol.

I love Moyes.

L1NETT

The film I watched most recently was The World's End. It was horse shit.

tumblr_mr9ja20UlA1qfmbszo1_500.gif

Tut tut tut. Best movie of the summer aside from Alpha Papa (although that ain't saying much).

LTWheels

I doubt any club will come in for Cou. Plus we won't sell him anyway. He hasn't even played for Liverpool for 1 year yet. If he had a year left on his contract I would be worried.

dc89

DC you have transcended the normal human capacity to become legendary. You are "legend" in and of itself.

You're his Jesse or Hank?

That's amazing. Welcome back.

Never change Dan

You truly deserve a tag.

What am I missing?

Check the previous OT.

dc dc'ing, nothing new.

welcome back, have you heard about Aston Villa's recent results?

Yes. FFS.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DC, pls

Never change

:lol so bad.

Welcome back, dc. :loooooooooool

I've missed DC

Thanks for the welcome back!!

Yeah looks decent, not too excited about it though. Gravity also has my juices wet, but nothing compares to 12 Years a Slave. Shame about its release date :(

Never got excited for comedy, just go watch them when there's a chance and if not then just wait for the DVD release. Gravity looks really exciting, Iooks like a cinema film.

You truly deserve a tag.

Mumei pls

Still waiting on my Kiplessnights tag

In Arsène, Arsenal Utterly Trusts

What a wonderful article by The New York Times. I wonder how long he can keep going for
:(
WbPQccw.jpg

no no no no.

Seriously this guy is to blame for the trophy drout. he fucked our squad and alienated key players in the dressing room. he had a philosophy of how he wanted to build a team and stubbornly stuck to it and then years later he decided to change his philosophy. he refused to spend money WHEN WE HAVE HAD LOADS OF MONEY FOR YEARS and people say he has done such a great job because he keeps getting us 4th.

errrr excuse me. If he was not such a complete tit we would have won something in the last 8 years.

I can not forgive him for what a complete embarrassment and joke he has made Arsenal the last 8 years.

Mastadon

Banned
no no no no.

Seriously this guy is to blame for the trophy drout. he fucked our squad and alienated key players in the dressing room. he had a philosophy of how he wanted to build a team and stubbornly stuck to it and then years later he decided to change his philosophy. he refused to spend money WHEN WE HAVE HAD LOADS OF MONEY FOR YEARS and people say he has done such a great job because he keeps getting us 4th.

errrr excuse me. If he was not such a complete tit we would have won something in the last 8 years.

I can not forgive him for what a complete embarrassment and joke he has made Arsenal the last 8 years.

Don't worry, Arsenal-GAF will go back to demanding he be sacked next time you lose.

Don't worry, Arsenal-GAF will go back to demanding he be sacked next time you lose.

I have been demanding it since 2009. I just do not see him as mentally strong enough now. His dream is basically to be the manager of Ajax/PSV. Not a top 4 league manager with serious dreams of winning the Champions League. Since the 8-2 defeat to United he has had to change his whole philosophy on how he has to win. It must be killing him.

any true Arsenal fan like myself should want to see him set free to fufill his dream

#setwengerfree
#wenger4kids
#wenger4ajax
#wenger4psv

Slizz

Why do I feel Gravity is gonna be Castaway in Space....

People keep saying it's excellent but I dunno if I wanna watch Sandra Bullock cry and talk to herself the entire movie.

Anyone seen Rush? That and Prisoners are my next 2 movies.

L1NETT

Why do I feel Gravity is gonna be Castaway in Space....

People keep saying it's excellent but I dunno if I wanna watch Sandra Bullock cry and talk to herself the entire movie.

Anyone seen Rush? That and Prisoners are my next 2 movies.

Always believe in Cuaron. If anyone can make Bullock watchable, it's him.

New Cuaron and New McQueen is mouth watering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom