• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Fun+Times+in+Aliens+Colonial+Marines.+God+this+game+is_20e248_4430904.gif

You know what pisses me off most about being a United fan right now is every cunt thinking they have the right to tell you how shit United are.

(not fotty GAF)

Messi

Which PS4 deal is best, €440 with Killzone or €500 with Killzone 2 controllers and the Camera?

Not sure i want a camera or if I'd play multi on ps4. But it's a good deal I think

Which PS4 deal is best, €440 with Killzone or €500 with Killzone 2 controllers and the Camera?

Not sure i want a camera or if I'd play multi on ps4. But it's a good deal I think

Not sure what anyone would need a camera for console for other than masturbating on uno online. But if that's your thing you should go for it.

How much are the controllers separately?

Noirulus

It sounds ridiculous, but I think the title race is over. Barca have it wrapped up, you'll still finish comfortably second though. Not good enough though. Everyone at Madrid knows that dropped points for Barca are a rare occurrence, and the aim was to play cat and mouse with them, keeping up and capitalising when thy either dropped points to others, or in the Clasicos.

Failing to keep within 3 points of them before September is even over is a pretty big failure imo.

Can;t believe Benzema still starts for you btw. Quick list of strikers who are better than him across Europe

Suarez*
Van Persie
Rooney
Soldado
Aguero*
Dzeko
Negredo
Tevez*
Higuain (imo)
Villa
Cavani*
Falcao
Ibrahimovic
Costa (?)
Benteke (?)
Lukaku (?)
Mandzukic
Lewandowski*
Gomez
Cardozo

The stars are players you definitely should have tried signing in the summer, even if you'd have had to give up on bale to make it happen. I'm not sure if Lewandowski was dead set on joining Bayern, but I think Dortmund might have sold to you just to stop him joining Bayern next summer.

I believe Lewa rejected us during summer. Perez was interested in him :X

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
GNev is talking shit here re Torres. How is the scratch not violent conduct? 3 matches is the punishment.

Mastadon

Banned
I'm going to be so conflicted when Benitez makes his glorious return. I'll have to ask Mumei to change my name to BrentonBenitez

Arnie

I agree with Benitez, Wenger is phenomenal and without him Arsenal would've crumbled ala Moyeezus era United. Carragher making a good comparison here with recent Ramsey and Fabregas of old.

Tweeted it but there's a proper Atletico fan just moved in. We just discussed Costa, Miranda, and Koke. And that Austrian girl is fucking wanting it. I was in a pair of shorts and she kept flicking her eyes at my crotch. Dirty bitch. One evening it's gonna go off, when her French boyfriend's out working.

Seen him now. He's a frube. It's on.

Just thrown a fiver on a draw. Did it in this fixture last season and it paid off.

Lightning

Banned
#buildingbridges

brofist.jpeg
Oh yeah!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to the Napoli vs Arsenal game though. Should be cracker if both teams turn up.

We have Rosciky back for this game too which will help from the bench. Doubt he has the fitness to start but a good option for a late impact.

I'm going to be so conflicted when Benitez makes his glorious return. I'll have to ask Mumei to change my name to BrentonBenitez

On the one hand, I really, really like Rodgers. On the other, Rafa's return feels inevitabl somehow. And on a third hand (inbreeding ftw) Alonso is destined to be Liverpool manager :p

I miss BB already. What will I binge on now?

Mastadon

Banned
Seriously though I can't overstate how good Deadwood is.

Hitch, Benitez will return alongside Rodgers in a more successful but equally as awkward version of the Roy Evans and Gerard Houlier years.

Suen

Da Silva instead of Benalouane? I'd also rather see Sansone play as well, not be some third or fourth choice player. Donadoni is high.

FuturusX

You're crazy to judge after 6 games considering how long Moyes spent at Everton.

Strictly speaking I'm judging them both on style of play.

I think Martinez is the better manager in terms of creating a more attractive playing style, that's certainly an upgrade in my book.

I'll let other's judge on results.

Having said that...Martinez doesn't really have to do much more than finish consistently above 7th to match Moye's in terms of success.

Arnie

It's incredible...I'm mad that HBO cancelled the show.

EDIT: Martinez at Everton feels like an upgrade for them. Tell me I'm crazy.

You're crazy.

Absolutely barmy. Lukaku's a nice bit of circumstance, and Barry's an astute pickup, but you're discrediting Moyes hugely. Everton have a far better squad this season yet I'd be willing to put serious money on them not matching their achievements of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom