• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

tn4o.png

faridmon

Everton need to be in the hunt for top 4, at least at the heels of Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool or this season has to be considered a failure for Martinez. They achieved it last season, Everton lead Arsenal for the most part of last season. Only changed Feb/Mar.

He also needs Europa league if top 4 proves too hard.
Nah, that is a lofty expectation. I will be happy with a 7th position since this is our transition year. Also, the league cup have proved that we don't have much depth and we are 2 injuris away from mini crisis.

Arnie

I fucking hope Newcastle get relegated.

Just go away.

You've got less substance than fucking West Brom. And they're from the midlands.

Splatt

Haha Mou you tool. Hope Lukaku gets a hattrick against Chelsea.

unless he can't play against chelsea because contract

Suen

Good run by Biabiany. I'm happy he looks much more confident these games, he's a good player.

Lucarelli pls be careful, you've been good in our latest games, don't disappoint me.

Lightning

Banned
Nah, that is a lofty expectation. I will be happy with a 7th position since this is our transition year. Also, the league cup have proved that we don't have much depth and we are 2 injuris away from mini crisis.
I just worry that a year transition will give Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool too much time for you to ever get a taste of CL football. Maintaining touch with us should be the goal. I know it's hard for Martinez but you do have a very good starting 11, depth an issue, it's an issue for Arsenal and Liverpool as well.

Isn't 7th an Europa league spot anyway?

Looking like a relegation season. :(
Doubt it. Hixx wanted a head start to the relegation finish line, being chased closely by holloway!

rangersmad92

Neo Member
I just worry that a year transition will give Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool too much time for you to ever get a taste of CL football. Maintaining touch with us should be the goal. I know it's hard for Martinez but you do have a very good starting 11, depth an issue, it's an issue for Arsenal and Liverpool as well.

It's only a spot if the Capital One and FA Cup winner both finish in the top 5, and the runners-up as well I think?

lol Mbiwa

Newcastle have quite a few players whose skillsets lie far away from actually being able to kick a ball with a degree of accuracy and consistency

Feorax

I'd love to put Lukaku in my Fantasy team, but I've already got Suarez, Studge and Giroud in there. Can't really justify dropping any of them atm

faridmon

Doubt it. Hixx wanted a head start to the relegation finish line, being chased closely by holloway!
its not a guarantee spot. Depends who are the league cup and fa cup winners are.

You are right, if anything, this is the year to take advantage of the top teams tormoil and transition, but keep in mind the season is long and as i said, our 2nd team i rubbish. I just hope we carry the momentum we have for quite some time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Krul needs to get out of Newcastle ASAP, he's becoming as shit as his team mates.

This is shocking, they've never turned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom