• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hometown team is winning, not bad. was given tickets to the match but it's fuckin freezing outside, crazy wind and raining.

still a couple thousand psychos sitting there in the stands.

No wonder Benfica lost to both Zenit and Spartak in Russia. Portucunts can't handle even a bit of cold.

Atletico Madrid is apparently coming in for Coutinho in January, what does Liverpool-GAF think about it. Those fuck tards didn't want to sell us Costa and made him sign a new contract in order to drive his price up. I say that Rodgers show them the finger and tell them to stick a fist up their collective asses.

Suen

oh god, you were four people up there and didn't score. Biabiany you fool, why didn't you slow down? Did you plan to run all the way to the fucking stands? this makes me frustrated.

Atletico Madrid is apparently coming in for Coutinho in January, what does Liverpool-GAF think about it. Those fuck tards didn't want to sell us Costa and made him sign a new contract in order to drive his price up. I say that Rodgers show them the finger and tell them to stick a fist up their collective asses.
:lol

Mastadon

Banned

We plucked him from a life of obscurity at Inter Merda. He owes us at least another 18 months.

Wilbur

Banned

I thought Costa turned you down. Right decision too.

Everton looking guuuuuuud

omgkitty

Picked up Barkley for next week in fantasy and now have a conundrum because my midfield is too damn good. Who do I pick?

Barkley, Ramsey, Ozil, Eriksen, Michu

Arnie

Arnie is bitter
where, what, huh?
Not even arsed because they won't get anywhere near him.

It's a nothing story. We won't sell. He's on a mega contract. He's happy.

bud

everton look far more exciting than they've ever looked when they were still moyes boys.

united should've gone for martinez instead. i'm joking, but i know that deep down inside you wish this would've happened.

Tell everyone that comes in for Brendan's Boys to fuck off indiscriminately.

Feorax

I severely doubt we'll sell Coutinho in Jan, especially if we're doing well.

I also don't think he'd go. He knows he's got a good thing going here where he's one of our most valued players. Why would he risk a move where he could end up being benched and forgotten again?

No wonder Benfica lost to both Zenit and Spartak in Russia. Portucunts can't handle even a bit of cold.

tumblr_m0j40aOjve1qhdh62o4_r1_250.gif

estatistica-benfica-zenit.gif

who gives a shit about games in Russia. get bent.

Arnie

More like Atletico turned his head with a new contract, a high release clause and more money.

I severely doubt we'll sell Coutinho in Jan, especially if we're doing well.

I also don't think he'd go. He knows he's got a good thing going here where he's one of our most valued players. Why would he risk a move where he could end up being benched and forgotten again?

Not even worth debating.

We won't sell.

He's on a long contract.

He's happy where he is.

Not even worth debating.

but CL football....what if CL football attracts him?
In the event that two to four knockout games with Atletico does attract him, then what?

Suarez wanted Champions League football so much he went bleating to a fucking newspaper. He just scored two goals for us at the weekend.

I urge everyone to engage their brains.

What's Jamie Carragher's contribution to punditry?

Were Sky hoping the whole Gary Neville thing would strike twice?

I genuinely believe he got the job through a mate inside the company - there is no other explanation because, as you mentioned, he doesn't provide any punditry beyond regurgitating two-syllable talking points. He is painfully out of his depth and Neville doesn't look particularly comfortable beside him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom