• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

I remember seeing him play vs City at the Etihad last season for West Brom.

Absolute monster. He really is Drogba 2.0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Here is what Juventus can expect next season

http://vimeo.com/75802219

tumblr_mty3zlUG1Q1r30r4xo1_250.gif

clegg pls

we lucked out

Arnie

I have to agree, we need another relegation for a massive shakeup.

I wouldn't normally be so harsh on a club but I know WIll's having the time of his life at Uni, and you're amped about the graphics in Killzone multiplayer, so I just feel like I've got free reign to go at Newcastle with my forehead.

Terrible team. Terrible squad full of French wannabes that I called out from Day 0 and took stick for. Too many shit, budget signings.

i haven't been able to post cause all my blood went straight to my dick.

i told you everton was going to bend over Newcastle. 3 more, please.

WJD

Nah. They are good but this is the worst performance I've seen in a long time by Newcastle.

Not even counting the goals. Movement, passing, pace and general build up play all look significantly better than I've seen from an Everton team in a long time.

Newcastle are shite though.

Meier

Fuck meeee! I vacillated between Lukaku and Remy and went with Remy. And now I've already used my transfer for next week on Brady (ditched Barkley). Barkley is on my bench so I won't even get the benefit of his goal (so are Ben Arfa and Remy for what it's worth).

Kyoufu

I just think Mike Ashley needs to sell the club. He's not investing in the squad so what's the point? Sell and go watch Rangers in Scotland.

scarybore

Newcastle are playing pure minge, it's pathetic and embarrassing. Fair play to Everton, playing well under Martinez and Lukaku is class.

Fuck the rest of this match, I'm off to make a voodoo doll of Joe Kinnear.

my hometown team is winning, not bad. was given tickets to the match but it's fuckin freezing outside, crazy wind and raining.

still a couple thousand psychos sitting there in the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom