• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

Impressed by Everton in the first half, even if the goals were can partly be blamed for poor defending. Krul is a negative surprise, Colo and Arfa the only players that show any class for Newcastle. Distin beasting.

You think without that he would have gone to you?

I don't think so. I can't imagine they offered him much more money than you did.

I think so. I also believe they did offer him more money than we did, FSG is not in the market for over paying players anymore. It's the reason why Sigurdsson didn't come to Liverpool and also why Willian almost joined Spurs. The owners are being very selective as to who they give high wages to.

Hindle

Banned
Everton are going to take points away from any team who's going for the title. This is the best first half performance I've seen from a side yet.

Suen

god that was horrible defending. The Parma train is over, Fiorentina will score another goal now.

edit: Sansone in, save us pls.

Arnie

Heresy!!!

tumblr_mqb4lz4slU1r8fm3eo5_250.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barkley's fucking class.

Better than Rodwell/Cleverley/Shelvey

but not my Hendo

he probs will be

Barkley, Carroll and Hughes. England's future midfield isn't looking too bad.

Suen

Biabiany is playing like shit this game. He hasn't done much. I'd even accept Okaka now, Donadoni do something ffs.

Suen

Okaka you are such a useless turd. That was our last chance.

ETOISNHTET9EOSTHNJ3NWHN9+59+QRTQen Raes bniuebny eeyeyeeeeYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES GOBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom