• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
yes

HuYiEDO.jpg

yes

cPpBsNr.jpg

yes

leh6VtE.jpg

Please mobile imgur don't be a fucking cunt not today

IGH FUCK LAST ONE IS WRONG PLEASE MOBILE IMGUR

GorillaJu

Downing and Young both do this "hands on the hips" stance when they're in possession of the ball. Young hunches over a lot.

Sakho does it too.

Clegg

Decided to replay GTA as I rushed through the game and missed a lot of stuff. Missed a lot of random and misc events. Will take everything much slower now. But because of Uni and things In don't expect to finish this play through any time soon.

Linius

Decided to replay GTA as I rushed through the game and missed a lot of stuff. Missed a lot of random and misc events. Will take everything much slower now. But because of Uni and things In don't expect to finish this play through any time soon.

I started rushing the story missions a bit in the past few days. But I'll get back to the offline world to finish up a lot of stuff. Strangers + Freaks missions and Misc things mainly. Will be doing a bit of achievement hunting and see more of the world as I go.

Salazar

They're not imaginary

to him.

Surely a series of gravel-voiced, ruddy-faced youth coaches have bellowed

"PUT THOSE FUCKING ARMS DOWN SON OR I'LL CUT EM OFF"

How has he got away with a running style that includes looking like he's about to climb a jungle gym ?

Edit: Why is ZahALLAH even acknowledging the rumours that he had it away with Moyes's daughter ? Whyyyyy are you thick, lad.

omgkitty

Just thought I'd quote this to say not sure how it matters the stats when Hamsik has 14 more appearances than Ozil, with Ozil coming on 9 times as a sub, and Ozil is only 2 goals and 1 assist behind him.

Edit: Wait does the parenthesis mean how many times he came on as a sub apart of the original number, or is it separate from the original as in he actually played in 32 games?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just thought I'd quote this to say not sure how it matters the stats when Hamsik has 14 more appearances than Ozil, with Ozil coming on 9 times as a sub, and Ozil is only 2 goals and 1 assist behind him.

Edit: Wait does the parenthesis mean how many times he came on as a sub apart of the original number, or is it separate from the original as in he actually played in 32 games?

Yes.

TrueBlue

Just found out my step-dad has been cheating on my mum. He's been thrown out the house along with all his stuff. We could be in trouble if he doesn't pay the mortgage.

Fucking sucks, man.

bud

Just found out my step-dad has been cheating on my mum. He's been thrown out the house along with all his stuff. We could be in trouble if he doesn't pay the mortgage.

Fucking sucks, man.

that sucks, man. did you like him?

if my mom ever remarried, i don't think i'd ever be able to genuinely like the guy.

Linius

Seeing the number of arguments in this household I'm rather surprised my parents are still together :p

Not that my dad would ever be the one to go. Then he needs to give up his current standard of living, move to a smaller house and sell the car.

Oh well, I'll be gone from this place in a few years. Need to finish this damn study.

bobito

Banned
Seeing the number of arguments in this household I'm rather surprised my parents are still together :p

Not that my dad would ever be the one to go. Then he needs to give up his current standard of living, move to a smaller house and sell the car.

Oh well, I'll be gone from this place in a few years. Need to finish this damn study.

I think some people genuinely like to argue.

Fergie

Banned
Fuck, spent like 20mins creating a shitty looking character, and after continuing just kicks me out. It better be saved.

I made a thread once on here about whether its normal for parents to argue as much as mine do, and someone responded 'my parents don't argue, they're good people.'

What a douche lol

Linius

I made a thread once on here about whether its normal for parents to argue as much as mine do, and someone responded 'my parents don't argue, they're good people.'

What a douche lol

Yeah, some people even say a good arguement strenghtens a releationship.

But yeah, my parents argue a shitload over little things. And a lot about me. My dad likes to call me a hotel guest. I just live here, eat my dinners but other than that he doesn't see me much. And I've been failing my study the past few years. I guess if I step up my game in the study department things get better along the way.

And in the end my dad is a cool guy, we go to gigs and stuff and have a fun time. We just don't need to get into any discussions too deep. Topics like football or music are harsh in this household since my dad and I disagree a lot :p

Because you's misunderstanding us. What you are seeing for us is excitement for our game. Certain people will have the cautious/humble approach to the game, others will have the confident lets do this approach. Both are acceptable and fine.

Being shit on is fine, I've taken heaps and heaps when we've lost. Shit gets thrown at me, I throw shit at others, it's fine. Liverpool laughing at us when we lose, if we lose is no different to me laughing at them that they are no where near the competition to begin with.

It would be like Inter fans laughing at AC Milan if they lose against Ajax. All well and good but where are Inter? It doesn't mean they shouldn't though, banter is fun. I certainly had a good laugh after your game with West Brom as many of you had after our game with Aston Villa.

These draws are shitting on us too. First we drew Fenebache, the hardest team we could have gotten, then we drew a group of death, then we got West Brom away followed by fucking Chelsea. What the fuck... With this luck we will draw Everton away first game of the FA cup, win and you get Man City! Well thanks a lot.

My only problem with Arsenal fans recently is your approach to games hasn't been let us do this, it's been we've already won 5 days before the game. Not even in jest.

They argue because they love each other. The only girl I ever loved was the one I argued with the most. If the woman just agrees you know she could be gullible.

Fergie

Banned
Same. Hopefully it is sorted for tonight so we can play some races or shit online!

Did you get the PS3 version in the end?

Probably going to be worser tonight.

When I scrolled over to access GTA online in the menu it told me it wasn't out yet.

Wat.

It won't be apparently.

Well, I'm gonna wait it out, rather have the textures load properly in character creation.

Did it update when you started GTA?

kharma45

Well, I'm gonna wait it out, rather have the textures load properly in character creation.

Did it update when you started GTA?

I didn't get an update, I started playing before it went live so that explains it.

Oh cool and it's actually working? Will play later tonight, if anyone is up for some shoot shoot bang bang add me, also Woodenlung on origin.

I tried 2 mins earlier, it works at least. Need to fiddle with graphic settings to lock myself in to a lovely 60fps experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom