• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

i shat on Arsenal plenty last season and you finished 4th and trophyless. careful what you wish for.

Well I wasn't aware of your bullshit last season. I'd ask why you give everyone else crap when no one ever says anything about your team, but no one cares about teams in Portugal and I guess you're just lonely and want us to pay attention to you.

Well I wasn't aware of your bullshit last season. I'd ask why you give everyone else crap when no one ever says anything about your team, but no one cares about teams in Portugal and I guess you're just lonely and want us to pay attention to you.

goddamn at the crystalline mineral that is composed primarily of sodium chloride contained in that post.

omgpussy indeed.

Watch the trailer. It's pretty fucking impressive.

i saw it. it looks like the same Mario game of the past 20 years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BVgTnZ3CAAAJ_OF.jpg

arkon

Lots of people had fun at his expense last season with Benfica's implosion I bet. Just gotta roll with it, brah.

L1NETT

Mcclaren could be good for Derby, or could bomb horribly like he did across the road.

Still had no clue why they sacked Clough. No money, good youth setup, easy on the eye and making progress. Some Owners really haven't got a scooby.

Into

Hamsik should be known by everyone in the world. One of the most underrated players out there -- the fact a major club like Madrid has never made a move for him is crazy to me. Seems like he is very happy at Napoli which is commendable, but he deserves more recognition. Maybe with Rafa helping make them look like even stronger contenders and with Cavani gone, he'll finally get the praise he deserves.

Agree, Hamsik is incredible. Cavani was just the guy who stole all the thunder and got sold for some ridiculous sum.

I am sure clubs will line up for him next summer

It will be interesting to watch those Chelsea-Schalke game with the refs trying to rig the game for both teams.

Schalke is the nerdy kid that one day buys a bunch of ed hardy shirts and then demands to become a real bro without realizing you also need to get a tan and at least one tribal tatoo, the ref won't be silly.

Once you concede your penalty you will realise the only solution for you is to follow Arsenal to victory over Napoli.

Only heartless people and the liverpool crowd will not hope for Arsenal to beat the waiter. Cunt team, cunt manager and a cunt fan base that even got quite a few bandwagoners, dortmund style.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
looooool Bale didn't make the list for tomorrows match

Maybe instead of being a complete dick he should have turned up for training over the summer. If Madrid had just paid us the money in July then Bale would be fit and they might have taken the title race into October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom