• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres will not face disciplinary action for the scratch on Vertonghen.

The FA will take no action against Chelsea’s Fernando Torres in relation to an incident involving Tottenham Hotspur's Jan Vertonghen which occurred in the 50th minute of their match on Saturday 28 September 2013.

One of the match officials saw the coming together of the two players, albeit not in its entirety.

In these particular circumstances, in line with The FA’s policy on when retrospective action may be taken, reviewed this summer by the game’s stakeholders (the Premier League, the Football League, the Professional Footballers’ Association, the League Managers’ Association, Professional Game Match Officials Limited and the National Game), no action may be taken.

Link

Not that I want a Chelsea player to be banned, but it was unacceptable and he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. I thought the FA had changed these rules.

I don't really agree with this, I don't see how arguing constantly is indicative of love long term.

I'm not talking about arguments that end with a sword stand off, only contradictions of opinions to get the best result out of something. Maybe arguments sounds a bit violent, discussions would be better. I've met far too many girls who either force their opinion on you or comepletly agree with everything.

Torres will not face disciplinary action for the scratch on Vertonghen.

Link

Not that I want a Chelsea player to be banned, but it was unacceptable and he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. I thought the FA had changed these rules.

Such a blatant double standard. Imagine if a player with a reputation for that kind of thing had done it, there's no chance they'd get away with it

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is gold

Conte "Shooting from outside the box is a solution we've to improve on but if it's Bonucci shooting then it's difficult *Conte and Bonucci laugh*"

Learn from Pogba and Quag people.

tumblr_mtzkv8EOvC1r30r4xo3_250.gif

LegoArmo

Messi might be injured, but the best player in the world will still be on show tonight.

The Greek God that is Samaras

BF4 gave me like 4 error messages when launching it, but it seemed to work fine... and told me to update my nvidia driver, that's nice of them!

Messi

Predictions for Atletico vs Porto, Arsenal vs Napoli and Dortmunds game lads.

I think Atletico, Napoli and Dortmund.

omgkitty

Predictions for Atletico vs Porto, Arsenal vs Napoli and Dortmunds game lads.

I think Atletico, Napoli and Dortmund.

I'd say the first half of the Arsenal game will be boring, with Arsenal playing defense and letting them attack. We'll then come out in the 2nd half and strike quickly at some point, racking up a few goals, and then hold on for dear life for the rest of the game. I'd say probably 2-1 or 3-1 to Arsenal.

Yeah cause you've been really good at shitting on Arsenal so far this season. We seem to do well when you laugh at us. Keep it up. You might be our lucky charm.

i shat on Arsenal plenty last season and you finished 4th and trophyless. careful what you wish for.

bobito

Banned
I'm not talking about arguments that end with a sword stand off, only contradictions of opinions to get the best result out of something. Maybe arguments sounds a bit violent, discussions would be better. I've met far too many girls who either force their opinion on you or comepletly agree with everything.

Ahh right, yeah i get your point.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
What's with the overenthusiastic arsenal fans seriously, the season is just beginning take it easy fellas.

Meier

Hamsik should be known by everyone in the world. One of the most underrated players out there -- the fact a major club like Madrid has never made a move for him is crazy to me. Seems like he is very happy at Napoli which is commendable, but he deserves more recognition. Maybe with Rafa helping make them look like even stronger contenders and with Cavani gone, he'll finally get the praise he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom