• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

That also includes Batman: Arkham Origins and whatever the name of the new Splinter Cell is for free as well if that helps soften the blow a bit. I'd budget around £700 if you were wanting to do a build as that'd give you room to get a decent cooler to overclock your CPU. Prices chop and change too, and delivery to Northern Ireland can be a rip from most etailers so I'd need to spend a bit more time researching for you but if you can give me a budget I could go from there. This is roughly what I was looking at for you

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£167.99 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard (£105.96 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (£52.99 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£48.79 @ CCL Computers)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card (£209.60 @ Scan.co.uk)
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£38.65 @ Scan.co.uk)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (£48.96 @ CCL Computers)
Total: £672.94
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-10-01 19:01 BST+0100)

If emulating PS2 and Wii games is important you can swap the 3570K for a 4670K.
Thank you so much for your help, it's difficult to know where to start for a novice like myself!

I've never had one before, but within the next year or so sounds like the perfect time to jump in, especially with the announcement of the Steam controller. The amount of money you save on games is irresistible, really. Plus the humongous back catalogue.

phaze

Let's do this.
uUqMzV9.gif

Kenka

What the actual damn, Svia.

Greepeace guys have deployed a massive anti-Gazprom banner in Basel right in front of Platini's nose ! Game was stopped a few minutes.

Kevin-Prince is a fantastic player.

bud

arsenal's football is even sexier than giroud

it's much better than what they've shown in the past few games. it can still be more fluid, though. i'm sure they'll get there. this is looking very esthetic.

ramsey, you genius.

Suen

Great goal by Özil. We're playing so good and Ramsey is doing so damn well. The team now looks completely different than what it did a year ago.

bud

a bit too much, i'd say. he's in very good form, but i think ozil was in a better position there; he should've passed it.

bud

ramsey injured? nnnooooo. ;_;

wenger needs to reassess the training methods; this happens way too often.

Suen

Porto x Atletico Madrid has been quite entertaining. Porto is winning thanks to a goal from Jackson Martinez.
Aside from the goal, who's playing better? How is Atletico doing? Martinez is really good. Seems he is on a good run so far in the season.

Aside from the goal, who's playing better? How is Atletico doing? Martinez is really good. Seems he is on a good run so far in the season.

Porto were significantly better in my opinion. I told you cunts after the first game that Atletico wasn't that impressive. Racking up points in a shitty domestic league means nothing. Just look at Zenit.

Suen

Porto were significantly better in my opinion. I told you cunts after the first game that Atletico wasn't that impressive. Racking up points in a shitty domestic league means nothing. Just look at Zenit.
Very unfair comparison. Zenit has Gazprom on their side. Atletico has no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom