• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

2003745_w1.jpg
:lol look at Lewa. He's clearly thinking of his future career at Bayern.

FootballFan

Was Brown getting wind up during the game? What exactly happened

Neymar got away from 2-3 players, was running on the wing. Brown was chasing, tackles him to the ground, then he kicked out at Neymar after the ball was gone and Neymar was already on the ground.

Couldn't tell from the stream if he hit his arm/back, but there was intent so even if he didn't touch him it's a red. Pretty sure he did hit him though.

phaze

Finally up, GAF can't handle Arsenal beastin.

Don't know whether it was us being so good or them being so bad but the first twenty minutes especially was some great football.

Rosicky has been poor tonight. How many key misplaced passes was that now?

He was dire. Found myself swearing at him a lot.

GAF has been shite tonight for me. Can't access it at all, but the .net domain works without a problem. Too bad you can't log in on there.

So how am I posting on here? By using an American proxy.

Racists.

Wasn't a red card, he brushed his arm with his foot then Neymar acts like he's been shot in the back. The ref had a yellow in his hand before the Barca cunts crowded him.

Joke decision.

FootballFan

Wasn't a red card, he brushed his arm with his foot then Neymar acts like he's been shot in the back. The ref had a yellow in his hand before the Barca cunts crowded him.

Joke decision.

Intent bro. It was there. If Neymar didn't act like that, Brown would just get away with acting like that. Red all day.

VALDES!! What a save.

dalVlatko

Replay of the Brown red card showed he barely touched him

joke of a call and it was embarrassing Neymar acted like he was stomped on

UEFA/FIFA really needs to start suspending players for shit like that

Intent bro. It was there. If Neymar didn't act like that, Brown would just get away with acting like that. Red all day.

VALDES!! What a save.

That's ridiculous, the referee's decision should be based on what the officials see - not how good someone can act on the floor.

Same with Dani Alves earlier and the rolling around like he'd broken a leg.

FootballFan

That's ridiculous, the referee's decision should be based on what the officials see - not how good someone can act on the floor.

Same with Dani Alves earlier and the rolling around like he'd broken a leg.

Well either way, if he wasn't sent off I'd be here crying about how he got away with a blatant red card.

Because intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom