• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
945838_617369814952839_615978472_n.jpg

Wooden, I have been meaning to ask this. I was watching Bron | Broen and I wondered what language are the Swedish and Danish detective talking when they're in conversation? I don't think evert Swede knows Danish and the other way around right?

I haven't really watched the show, but nah, the Scandinavian countries are usually able to understand each other decently when just speaking their own language, they are fairly similar.

my bosses are cunts.

i recommend them one person from my sales team to take my old spot as team leader, they say NO, they want someone new. dumb fucks, if you think i have the potential to climb the ladder in the company i would assume you trust my judgement when it comes to pick my own sucessor.

and the new kiosk team was supposed to be picked by me, i already a dozen or so of CVs to analyze from people whom i could tell would be great at the job but NO, the fuckin cunts gonna interview hundreds of people and probably gonna pick some bimbos who have no idea what they're doing.

and while this happens i'm sitting at home getting only base pay, which is like a third of what i usually make per month. at this rate i'll only work again in a couple of weeks, maybe more.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Adnan Januzaj agent: "The negotiations for the renewal has slowed down after the departure of Ferguson...

"Juventus, as, indeed, other clubs are interested in the player, remain vigilant on the issue concerning the boy."

giphy.gif

http://shrani.si/f/e/N/4gL33QHL/2/felipedog.gif[img]

He's coming to get his revenge against Juve. FELIPAOOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

pulga

Banned
WHY HADNT YOU CUNTS TOLD ME THERES A BLACK FUCKING CHARIZARD

SWITCHING MY PREORDER FROM Y TO X FUCK YOU NINTENDO

igbApEr4YjNAX.png

HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
'After the tests carried out today, the player Gareth Bale has been diagnosed with a muscle contracture in his left thigh,” said a statement on the Real Madrid website.
'It remains to be seen how the condition develops.'

vHm_zps579a81b7.gif

faridmon

I wish i had a 3ds. All my monies goes to music. 2013, stop being awesom.

No that o have a lot of money to begin with. Finding a job is so hard these days.

GorillaJu

I really don't think Adnan Januzaj will leave United. He's getting lots of playing time now and he will have his moment in the near future.

But, supposing he went to Juve or City, it will take some serious mental fortitude from our United bros to keep up hope. Not that all hope would be lost, but, on top of everything, losing the young talent they've pinned your hopes on would be really getting your face rubbed in the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom