• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro the shootout is why

heat-1995-08-g.jpg

FootballFan

Help

My cat's paw is really swollen/infected and I don't know what to do :(

Most the vet clinics are closed and the ones open are really ridiculously overpriced and too expensive. I hope it can wait until tomorrow.

Anyone here had a similar pet experience?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Help

Most the vet clinics are closed and the ones open are really ridiculously overpriced and too expensive. I hope it can wait until tomorrow.

Pay up.

You would if it was YOUR paw.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The linesman who disallowed Chievo's goal vs Juve has been banned for 2 months.

And the referee who awarded Real Madrid the non-existent penalty vs Elche has been suspended for 6 weeks too.

tumblr_lzbskgY7rj1qdjz96.gif

Help

Pay it.

My cat swallowed a needle and thread the needle was lodged in the back of his throat.

That was 11pm on a Sunday evening and worth every penny.

Jack cw

It's true. Well, you could say that Löw (or Klinsmann) was the first to think of it considering that Lahm played as DM back in 2006 or something when we had some injury crisis. But now, we have two Benders, Gündogan, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Khedira as DMs, while we don't even have a good RB cover. To even think about putting Lahm there shows that he tries everything to please his Bayern players. And his constant shitting on BVB players but that's something nobody outside of Germany notices.

Dont be so butthurt. You have at least Reus, Schmelzer and Hummels in the starting 11 and poor Ilkay has to accept his fate, that he will have to wait until Schweinsteiger or Khedira retire or get seriously injured. Löw wants to play possession and he is going to implement Peps system. Obviously he needs Peps players as well. And regarding your conspiracy theory: Leaving out the captain of the team is probably what Dortmund does in panic mode, but giving the captain more influence from a central position might be smart in the end.

Blablurn

Dont be so butthurt. You have at least Reus, Schmelzer and Hummels in the starting 11 and poor Ilkay has to accept his fate, that he will have to wait until Schweinsteiger or Khedira retire or get seriously injured. Löw wants to play possession and he is going to implement Peps system. Obviously he needs Peps players as well. And regarding your conspiracy theory: Leaving out the captain of the team is probably what Dortmund does in panic mode, but giving the captain more influence from a central position might be smart in the end.

Plus we need Bayern players to finally win a big tournament. Dortmund players haven't won anything on the big stage yet. They still need to prove themselves.

Jack cw

Plus we need Bayern players to finally win a big tournament. Dortmund players haven't won anything on the big stage yet. They still need to prove themselves.

Remember when the Dortmund block played against Switzerland? That outstanding performance of Hummels and Schmelzer lead to 5:2 defeat :D The funny thing is, even if Klopp would be national teams coach he would start with at least 6 Bayern players. But but but Benders!

Totti.jpg

Francesco-WC.jpg

Stop what you are doing, it is God's birthday. Bow down to the greatest player in the world. Still DOMINATES games like no else in football.

Still a joke that he has not won the Ballon d'or when scrubs like Owen have.

The single most talented player of the last twenty years.

FRANCESSCOOOOOO TOOOOOTIIIIIIIIII TOTTI TOTTI

456954531_1368493754.jpg

Blablurn

Remember when the Dortmund block played against Switzerland? That outstanding performance of Hummels and Schmelzer lead to 5:2 defeat :D The funny thing is, even if Klopp would be national teams coach he would start with at least 6 Bayern players. But but but Benders!

I knoooooooooooow. So damn right. Ah well, let them dream.

And three days ago it was Tardelli's!

tardelli.jpg

It always annoys me that people look down at that 82 squad. They always say Brazil fucked up and shit like that. But that team was stacked from front to back. That team would be able to handle any team even today.

Haha did not know it was his birthday today. Two legends who won the world cup with La Nazionale.

Let's make it three legends:

iEa6VjPsLArgx.jpg

(it's Gabriel, one of the three GK in our first team. It's his birthday too!)

--

Totti has always been pretty much awesome with Roma. Too bad he wasn't the same with Italy, penalty vs Australia in 2006 aside. That look, goddamn.

Help

At the very least call a vet to know if it needs immediate attention or you can wait on it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It always annoys me that people look down at that 82 squad. They always say Brazil fucked up and shit like that. But that team was stacked from front to back. That team would be able to handle any team even today.
Zoff, Paolo fucking Rossi, Gentile, GAETANO SCIREA, Tardelli, Bruno Conti, Bergomi, Cabrini, a young Franco Baresi, Vierchowod, Oriali etc

And you'd think defeating Germany, Brazil and Argentina is enough, eh?

So guys, I'm going to take a break from this thread here. I've thought about it some weeks ago but I like you all quite too much to do so. However, recently I thought more and more about it. I love discussing football and love to read about other leagues besides the Bundesliga. I love a good amount of banter, that's a part of football. I also love the after night stuff. But when there are some guys that just shit on your club without a reason and discussions aren't possible because you'll get "arguments" in the like of "but but but ..." as answer even if you don't talk to them, you just wonder if that's worth your time. I hate to say it but no, I don't think so. So have fun and call me when Andres is back, can't miss out on that crazy donkeyfucker :D

So guys, I'm going to take a break from this thread here. I've thought about it some weeks ago but I like you all quite too much to do so. However, recently I thought more and more about it. I love discussing football and love to read about other leagues besides the Bundesliga. I love a good amount of banter, that's a part of football. I also love the after night stuff. But when there are some guys that just shit on your club without a reason and discussions aren't possible because you'll get "arguments" in the like of "but but but ..." as answer even if you don't talk to them, you just wonder if that's worth your time. I hate to say it but no, I don't think so. So have fun and call me when Andres is back, can't miss out on that crazy donkeyfucker :D

The guy you're obviously thinking of was particularly annoying yesterday :p

Stay though, you're a vital cog in the Fuckbayernmachine

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milch pls

Not like this baby

Forza BVB. The average joe/janitors team <3 the team with the best fans <3 and swagg..est manager.

If someone is annoying you add him to your ignore list, simple as that.

Messi

Don't let them get to you. You are one of the better posters here. Don't leave.

Lightning

Banned
@johncrossmirror: Wenger says he's 'honoured' by Kroenke's words and makes it pretty clear he'll sign and stay

Wenger better sign and stay. It's really not in Arsenal's best interests to part with Wenger. Find it funny that Arsenal set John Cross up with an interview with our owner yet transfer info from Cross is 99% of the time a load of shit with majority of reliable Arsenal news coming from David Ornstein from BBC. He was the only one to not talk bullshit over the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom